Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth (549 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by garner: 7:42pm On May 29, 2017
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo asks Nigerian youths not to wish him and other elder statesmen dead - He said, though they are old, they still have things to teach the youths - He asked Nigerian youths not to lose hope Former President Olusegun Obasanjo pleaded with Nigerian youths not to wish him and other elder statesmen dead. The former president said this while speaking during the youth governance dialogue. The event was held by the Youth Development Centre of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, Ogun state. Obasanjo said, though they are old, they still have things to teach the youths According to Obasanjo, the current agitations across the country is as a result of frustration. He however call on youths not to lose hope. He said: “Don’t wish us dead; don’t wish us to disappear because you will need us. You need us to mentor and prepare you for the future. You need our experience and assistance of some of us to guide you through life.

Re: Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by Shelloween(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
What future? The one you helped destroy? Baba, i don't wish death upon you, i wish you'd suffer. I wish a disease would befall you and eat you inside. I wish you and all the other statesmen a slow and painful death. That's all you deserve for all that you've done to this country. Fvck you and your advice and guidance. The future is brighter without you fools.
Re: Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
No mind them Baba you go die abeg.you still important for Nigeria
Re: Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2017
You are my mentor sir. You are God's gift to Africa and the entire world.
Re: Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by naijawealth(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2017
garner:
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo asks Nigerian youths not to wish him and other elder statesmen dead - He said, though they are old, they still have things to teach the youths - He asked Nigerian youths not to lose hope Former President Olusegun Obasanjo pleaded with Nigerian youths not to wish him and other elder statesmen dead. The former president said this while speaking during the youth governance dialogue. The event was held by the Youth Development Centre of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, Ogun state. Obasanjo said, though they are old, they still have things to teach the youths According to Obasanjo, the current agitations across the country is as a result of frustration. He however call on youths not to lose hope. He said: “Don’t wish us dead; don’t wish us to disappear because you will need us. You need us to mentor and prepare you for the future. You need our experience and assistance of some of us to guide you through life.

The owner of this thread is a scammer. he scammed me $200 pm. Beware of him
Re: Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by Taeewo(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
He is a new member of nairaland n u send him money first.. ...Most of u guys needs to be flog.. ...Despite Tabbaz warning and i no u r also active on e currency thread.. ..
Re: Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by Taeewo(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
naijawealth:

The owner of this thread is a scammer. he scammed me $200 pm. Beware of him
He is a new member of nairaland n u send him money first.. ...Most of u guys needs to be flog.. ...Despite Tabbaz warning and i no u r also active on e currency thread.. ..
Re: Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth by GoHost: 3:22pm On May 30, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Describe Nigeria In A Sentence? / Re: Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State. / Buhari Administration Mid-term Factsheet (may 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.