Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana (36640 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by mubarak89(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2017
Enoma222:

that because your mind set is still backward.....pls upgrade i d hug my really close friends and dem do the same

WoW i got ...13..LIkes

I made it 14 likes grin
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Enoma222(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2017
oblaak:

Brother, to be honest with you, I implore you to carry out a survey and see that 45% of guys that freely hug their fellow guys are *gays*

guy you just show how backward you really are , must everybody that hug is own fellow guy Gay ? for your information am a christian and all my friends are good christian too
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Enoma222(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
grin
mubarak89:

I made it 14 likes grin

thanks grin
mubarak89:

I made it 14 likes grin

thanks
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2017
miccollo47:

Maybe you will stop seeing him as being arrogant when you can tell the difference between 'where' and 'were' *drops mic*
y u dey drink paracetamol for my headache
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by evy1(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2017
Enoma222:

guy you just show how backward you really are , must everybody that hug is own fellow guy Gay ? for your information am a christian and all my friends are good christian too
You really have time answering him,let him be with that kindda mentality.
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Mreazi: 10:01am On May 30, 2017
one love matters a lot. #friendshipone love matters a lot. #friendshipone love matters a lot. #friendship
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Wiretransfer: 10:04am On May 30, 2017
Shatta Wale - Ayoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Godisgood3882: 10:04am On May 30, 2017
Are you tired of loosing? Are you planning on giving up? Here is your only possible solution. you can decide to doubt while others keep hitting it big.. Check out my Details below and Get ready to smile..
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by ksbusari(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
I dey fear o. u think this no be juju?
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by StarPlayer: 10:36am On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:
Kini big deal?
This right here is the kind of bítch i'ld luv to fúck smiley
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by vickydevoka(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:
I can never hug my fellow guy..
u wen never know when u will do it. Wen I did dat kinda stuff I was overwhelmed with joy

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by cao(f): 10:57am On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:
Some folks behave like they have latent queer genes. Abegi, it's a hug, you won't turn into Lito from a hug, all this fear fear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by ndnuray(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2017
This one can't be a star nah...hanhan
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:
you are a gay
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by ring7(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:
Guy you are gay.
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by holluphemydavid(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2017
jieta:
davido kukuma dash the mumu your shirt as him dor stain am with sweat. all this yeye Ghana people when them no dey bath
I pity u by d time d Ghanaian on dis forum will come for u
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by onatisi(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2017
freshinko:
Ya that's very cool. Let there be love, instead of beef. Meanwhile, this is a sign that Shatta wants a collabo with "IF" crooner.
They have aalready done a collabo once before . Shatta and most naija music stars are very good friends. Shatta is a big artiste and music star in ghana
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by number5(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:

Reminds me of sometime ago I landed in my new apartment and dis guy (my new neigbour)

Na so he run come hug me tight, even started attempting to peck me with all my beards fa..

I broke free and was looking the guy like....

Pls help me with that dog meme.. grin

Anyways sha, I had to spend d night in his room cos my room was unready, I couldnt sleep all night because of thoughts of possibilities of being........etc
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by freshinko: 1:25pm On May 30, 2017
Oh that's good, i never knew.
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by freshinko: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
onatisi:

They have aalready done a collabo once before . Shatta and most naija music stars are very good friends. Shatta is a big artiste and music star in ghana
. Oh..that's good, i never knew.
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by mjuzikid(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
miccollo47:

Maybe you will stop seeing him as being arrogant when you can tell the difference between 'where' and 'were' *drops mic*
wicked grin
miccollo47:

wicked
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Samsonklin(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:
It simply means he has maximum love n respect for dat guy. Believe me broda, yhu know nothing about love and respect. I mean no disrespect man
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Damicares(f): 3:54pm On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:
grin
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by uniqueogo(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:

why not!? undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by oblaak(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
Enoma222:

I was shocked when I found out that my Christian friends who held high posts in the church were g a y s. One openly confessed to me after I asked him why he always hugged me tight and stare at my eyes
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by uniqueogo(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2017
jieta:
davido kukuma dash the mumu your shirt as him dor stain am with sweat. all this yeye Ghana people when them no dey bath
u don't need to insult Ghanaians nah chill abeg
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Enoma222(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2017
oblaak:

I was shocked when I found out that my Christian friends who held high posts in the church were g a y s. One openly confessed to me after I asked him why he always hugged me tight and stare at my eyes

forget dat one nah Una church be that angry
oblaak:

forget dat one nah Una church be that
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by jieta: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
uniqueogo:

u don't need to insult Ghanaians nah chill abeg
see as you just fine finish, haba
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by LePrezident(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
THIS THREAD IS A LIE

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun sorry but I don't know how you people verify such stories. But this thread is based on an absolute lie. Absolute lie. I was at the event and it was the other way round. Shatta Wale performed 45 songs on the night for over one hour and Davido was the next to perform after him. Davido then came on stage when Shatta was on stage singing his last song of the night and came to give Shatta a hug cos Shatta's performance was off the chain. In fact due to Shatta Wale's performance that shook patrons, the MD of Inesfly limited went on stage to announce Shatta Wale as their new brand ambassador.

How is it that Shatta Wale who went on stage to hug Davido is the one without a shirt and sweaty? Why do you guys condone these types of unconfirmed lies just to boost some fake egos. I just dongerrit. Delusion of grandeur is a form of sickness and should not be promoted on FP. I'm appalled!
Re: Shatta Wale Hugs Davido On Stage In Ghana by Fiso4real: 5:50pm On May 30, 2017
darkenkach:
wat abt u c jay z?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2016 / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Funmi All Loved Up In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.