Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k (2119 Views)

Clean, Personally Used Oneplus 5t Selling For 120k sold / Iphone XR 64gb for 120k / Used Samsung Ua55ks7000 Super Uhd(4k)With few tiny Lines On The Screen For 120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2017
So I have this iPhone I got few days back . It is UK used but I hate the fact that it is jailbroken meaning you can download 3rd party apps. I am giving it away for 120k. It is in squeaky clean condition and was a UK used phone...extremely clean. Am updating this thread as one of us bought the phone as is even though at a very low price. Thanks all

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
More pic

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2017
IMEI is 359294069608533 you can check the authenticity on Apple site
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2017
I take God beg unah the price is NOT Negotiable as many people rush to call even before a post finishes loading. The price is fixed and it is sure value for money. Thanks
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2017
More pic

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2017
More

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by tizzle1: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
Clone for 120k?
Try to be honest when selling,someone would still buy it if you come clean
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by adabsmith(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
Cloned or jail broken? Smh
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
tizzle1:
Clone for 120k?
Try to be honest when selling,someone would still buy it if you come clean
if you knew my pedigree you won't make that statement so no ill feelings. Besides anyone interested will examine it before buying right? Those who know iPhones have told me it is only jailbroken and that it is not a clone. I admit I am not conversant with iPhones though. Please make sure you are an expert when also checking it out or bring someone who knows about iphones. Thanks
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by sinebaba(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2017
You can't kill a dog because she's barking, it's unreasonable to sell an iPhone because of jailbreak. Because you can easily restore it, the phone is China
Prove no 1 the DSTV app on is is not the type on App Store
Prove no 2 if your iPhone is jailbreak there some app that will come with jailbreak. Looking at the uploaded photos it didn't show any app
Prove no 3 the first image with sim inserted that's not how Iphone is showing service provider name
NB
Honest is the best policy

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by perezuche(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2017
Pic 3 loophole spotted:

1. Nothing like MESSAGING in iPhone
2. Nothing like GALLARY in iPhone
3. iPhone doesn't use GLOBACOM but just glo
4. What's the WiFi Sign doing that far??
5. That's no truecaller symbol on iPhone

See below pictures of the original

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by ibawon(m): 1:02am On May 30, 2017
still looking for CYDIA App, no worry it's on the last page undecided

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by adabsmith(m): 1:32am On May 30, 2017
ibawon:
still looking for CYDIA App, no worry it's on the last page undecided
It got missing when they're carrying it from U.K. To Nigeria cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by Deyinka007: 6:15am On May 30, 2017
But why are some people like this ?
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2017
Very interesting. I will be shocked if this turns out to be fake. I must admit that I am not knowledgeable about iphones. I have called the seller who I bought it from but he told me it was sent to him from the UK. The twist is that he has given me an option. Says he is expecting more phones latest next week and will swap this for me. Says if I still do not like the new one then he will refund my money in full to me. My puzzle is that why will he offer to refund my money to me when he could jus run away with it.
N.B
The first pic is actually not part of it as I mistakenly uploaded that from my phone. Also I learnt from the Apple site that original battery symbols are always in white not any other color. That said anyone still interested can come and check it out physically because to be honest the guy seems very honest. Like all my buyers will attest, items I sell are never done in neutral places It is either you come to my house or come to my office. This is because I have a reputation to protect and nothing to hide. I work in a multinational and cannot lie about an iPhone. Like I said my pedigree speaks for me. Thanks
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by omoskenso(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2017
letustalk:
Very interesting. I will be shocked if this turns out to be fake. I must admit that I am not knowledgeable about iphones. I have called the seller who I bought it from but he told me it was sent to him from the UK. The twist is that he has given me an option. Says he is expecting more phones latest next week and will swap this for me. Says if I still do not like the new one then he will refund my money in full to me. My puzzle is that why will he offer to refund my money to me when he could jus run away with it.
N.B
The first pic is actually not part of it as I mistakenly uploaded that from my phone. Also I learnt from the Apple site that original battery symbols are always in white not any other color. That said anyone still interested can come and check it out physically because to be honest the guy seems very honest. Like all my buyers will attest, items I sell are never done in neutral places It is either you come to my house or come to my office. This is because I have a reputation to protect and nothing to hide. I work in a multinational and cannot lie about an iPhone. Like I said my pedigree speaks for me. Thanks
Hmmmmmm.... We don hear bt help me knock dose ppl dat said its original but just jailbreak bcox if someone else fell 4 it and opened a thread 4 ur mata afta discovering.... even all d multinational companies 4 nor fit help ur pedigrees undecided
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by lade0011: 7:46am On May 30, 2017
The easiest way to know a clone iPhone is to navigate to 'reset' option page under settings.. all the given option has to be in blue letters and 5 different option unlike a clone iPhones with just 3 options and letters in black. Go check that out bro.
letustalk:
N.B
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2017
Just got to the office. Will check it out and give feedback. Thanks
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2017
Abeg gurus come to my aid. There are only two options and they are in blue. Are you sure this is a case of clone rather than jailbreak? Meanwhile there is as root app on the iPhone called Kinguser.

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2017
More pic

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2017
See the kinguser

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by perezuche(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2017
Enough talk already, please sign in your iCloud, that's all I want to see, thanks.

Give us a screenshot when you're done.
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2017
I am unable to sign into icloud. Ate you able to sign into iclouds for jail broken phones? If yes then this is clearly a clone. At this rate I have to take this off the market for unwary/unkowledgeable buyers like me. I actually assumed my little research into iPhones was sufficient. Clearly I still have a lot to learn. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thanks all for the education.
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by perezuche(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2017
letustalk:
I am unable to sign into icloud. Ate you able to sign into iclouds for jail broken phones? If yes then this is clearly a clone. At this rate I have to take this off the market for unwary/unkowledgeable buyers like me. I actually assumed my little research into iPhones was sufficient. Clearly I still have a lot to learn. Apologies for any inconvenience caused and thanks all for the education.
Lemme guess, your iCloud screen looks like the one below?? shocked

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2017
Exactly!!!
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by perezuche(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2017
letustalk:
Exactly!!!

ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE ELSE YOU CAN NOW TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD, THANKS
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by lade0011: 9:05am On May 30, 2017
Clone bro. Clone.
letustalk:
Abeg gurus come to my aid. There are only two options and they are in blue. Are you sure this is a case of clone rather than jailbreak? Meanwhile there is as root app on the iPhone called Kinguser.
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by letustalk(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2017
Thanks all. And sincere apologies for the misleading trade. Was never my intention. At least now I know what to look out for. The seller has told me he will refund my money. Thanks again

THREAD CLOSED
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
Nairalanders..... excellent people

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by therealMcCain: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinebaba:
You can't kill a dog because she's barking, it's unreasonable to sell an iPhone because of jailbreak. Because you can easily restore it, the phone is China
Prove no 1 the DSTV app on is is not the type on App Store
Prove no 2 if your iPhone is jailbreak there some app that will come with jailbreak. Looking at the uploaded photos it didn't show any app
Prove no 3 the first image with sim inserted that's not how Iphone is showing service provider name
NB
Honest is the best policy

Clones are this good now!

My last iPhone was 4,what should one look out for in recent models?
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by sinebaba(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
therealMcCain:

Clones are this good now!

My last iPhone was 4,what should one look out for in recent models?
at worse connect it to pc
Re: SOLD SOLD Jailbroken Iphone 6s Plus 64gb For 120k by therealMcCain: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinebaba:
at worse connect it to pc

I don't get you

What are the signs to know a fake/clone iphone fot tye recent models

(1) (Reply)

London Used Samsung Galaxy S5 Price 47k / How To Us Your Data (mb) Power Your Gotv Dstv Startimes Etc / New Dell Precision 3561 2021 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.