Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death (2362 Views)

Nigerian Military Threatens People Hiding Information About Boko Haram / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ediman: 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
Today on radio Biafra, a man called on live radio braodcast to inform the Radio Biafra Deputy Director Uche Mefor, that he send a death threat to a top business man in Nnewi market because the man vowed not to obey the sit at home order.

Tomorrow IPOB will say they are not a violent group. This is the reason why the federal government have deployed heavy security in the south east to curb the violence IPOB may want to unleash to people who do not obey the sit at home.

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:
[s]Today on radio Biafra, a man called on live radio braodcast to inform the Radio Biafra Deputy Director Uche Mefor, that he send a death threat to a top business man in Nnewi market because the man vowed not to obey the sit at home order.

Tomorrow IPOB will say they are not a violent group. This is the reason why the federal government have deployed heavy security in the south east to curb the violence IPOB may want to unleash to people who do not obey the sit at home.[/s]

Afonja liar. Concocting ewedu news to divide us. I have followed today's show and he never said such.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
Akuko na story

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:
Today on radio Biafra, a man called on live radio braodcast to inform the Radio Biafra Deputy Director Uche Mefor, that he send a death threat to a top business man in Nnewi market because the man vowed not to obey the sit at home order.

Tomorrow IPOB will say they are not a violent group. This is the reason why the federal government have deployed heavy security in the south east to curb the violence IPOB may want to unleash to people who do not obey the sit at home.

Stop inciting hate, and behaving like a loosed nut.
where's proof?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Oxtonguy: 8:31pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja liar. Concocting ewedu news to divide us. I have followed today's show and he never said such.

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ediman: 8:32pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

i am half Akwa ibom

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2017
Trash from an Hydraulic soup sipping Afonja
You will soon die of Cardiac Arrest on top Biafra Matter. if had put all this energy on the Ile ife clash your Oba won't be in prison by now. but here you are having sleepless night on Biafra matter while your Oba is in prison. Awon skull miner

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ediman: 8:35pm On May 29, 2017
Averted:
Trash from an Hydraulic soup sipping Afonja
You will soon die of Cardiac Arrest on top Biafra Matter. if had put all this energy on the Ile ife clash your Oba won't be in prison by now. but here you are having sleepless night on Biafra matter while your Oba is in prison. Awon skull miner

I heard it today on Radio Biafra and even one guy in my street was boosting that they will any Igbo man found selling at Ikoku market in Port Harcourt.

Besides i am Eyen Akwa Ibom and a proud Nigeria.

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:

i am from Akwa Ibom

We Biafraans whether Igbo, Annang, Ibibio, Igede, don't look like this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by kingzizzy: 8:43pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:

This thread is useless. People make threats all the time. What is important is if the threat is eventually carried out

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ediman: 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
kingzizzy:

This thread is useless. People make threats all the time. What is important is if the threat is eventually carried out

why should IPOB force people to sit at home when they're the same people crying about Nigerian government forcing them to remain in Nigeria.

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by amuwo1980: 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
shout up you fake wanna be akwa ibom liar, ipob is not threatening anyone, am not staying back home cos i got things to do and no body have threatened me

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by rifasenate11(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
Afonja's hammering thier heads on tombstones whenever they hear about IPOB, BIAFRA. in thier pathetic state they cook stupid stories to ease thier pains

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by kingzizzy: 8:52pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:

why should IPOB force people to sit at home when they're the same people crying about Nigerian government forcing them to remain in Nigeria.

What do you mean force people? Is IPOB going to lock people in their houses? Or will they chase anyone who comes outside back into their house?

The same IPOB members will all be in.their houses praying. So how exactly is IPOB forcing people to stay at home?

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Adiola(f): 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
ewedu inspired thread

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by subtlemee(f): 8:57pm On May 29, 2017
It is the man carrying out the threat that will be killed first..jobless people

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by subtlemee(f): 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:

i am from Akwa Ibom

Eyen ukang nnyin...abadie?
Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by MetaPhysical: 9:01pm On May 29, 2017
Is the sit at home for Ibos living in SE, or for every person residing in SE, regardless of ethnicity?
Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ediman: 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
subtlemee:

Eyen ukang nnyin...abadie?

Eyen Eka mi. Idioke oo.

Ndito Unehe Iyake Mbo Eyem Ye Iko Biafra.

Mbok Ku Kene Mmo Usin Idem Ko Mkpo Biafra Ami oo.

Biafra ama akpa.

Biafra has died and has since been buried on 1970. ojukwu confirmed this before he died.

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by subtlemee(f): 9:12pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:

Eyen Eka mi. Idioke oo.

Ndito Unehe Iyake Mbo Eyem Ye Iko Biafra.

Mbok Ku Kene Mmo Usin Idem Ko Mkpo Biafra Ami oo.

Biafra ama akpa.

Biafra has died and has since been buried on 1970. ojukwu confirmed this before he died.

Mboro ke o..yak afid mmor ewor eke kpa,ette ufok mmor asinne ke AC ufok adia uwem...even their leader knows this my dear

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Yyeske(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

=you are the liar, I heard the same hate and harsh trash from that guy.
Please stay home and don't disturb anyone going out.
Don't confront the security guys, they are on 24 hours shift and waiting for miscreants from tonight
No lies here, Doctors, nurses, fire men are off because you guys promise mayhem and they cant fit risk their lives for you guys.
Medical emergencies will occur tomorrow with no doctors nor nurses to help because they can't make it to their offices.
Set the bonfires, kill millions ndigbo in the north
Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ediman: 9:23pm On May 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't confront the security guys, they are on 24 hours shift and waiting for miscreants from tonight
No lies here, Doctors, nurses, fire men are off because you guys promise mayhem and they cant fit risk their lives for you guys.
Medical emergencies will occur tomorrow with no doctors nor nurses to help because they can't make it to their offices.

Let him keep deceiving himself with Afonja or whatever.

So many Igbos does not support this Biafra rubbish. Most do it for eye service or to avoid being victimized by the radical supporters

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
Yyeske:
=[s]you are the liar, I heard the same hate and harsh trash from that guy.
Set the bonfires, kill millions ndigbo in the north[/s]

I'll not dignify your conehead

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Yyeske(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:

Let him keep deceiving himself with Afonja or whatever.

So many Igbos does not support this Biafra rubbish. Most do it for eye service or to avoid being victimized by the radical supporters
So pathetic so many innocent souls will go tomorrow even if they support or not, IPOB is god in aligbo. too bad
We shall see
Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by aribisala0(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Nice pics you got there Bro. Check out mine

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by aribisala0(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
I got a full album would you like to see?

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
aribisala0:
I got a full album would you like to see?
How do you feel posting those pictures? Do you feel good? Are you fulfilled man? Do you now have the satisfaction of a successful man, ehn wokem. Karma is a bitch.

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by ediman: 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
mekuzi09:

How do you feel posting those pictures? Do you feel good? Are you fulfilled man? Do you now have the satisfaction of a successful man, ehn wokem. Karma is a bitch.

so that people agitating for war may learn a lesson

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 29, 2017
ediman:

so that people agitating for war may learn a lesson
That character is far from what you are insinuating. That is a confirmed Igbo hater. Besides, nobody is calling for war, and nobody will call for war.

Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by PFRB: 10:37pm On May 29, 2017
Yyeske:

Educated guys like you don't know the meaning of ""sit at home""? ? ? ?
Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by Yyeske(m): 4:48am On May 30, 2017
PFRB:

Educated guys like you don't know the meaning of ""sit at home""? ? ? ?
Let's pray it turns out good and fine as you guys promised, we don't want a repeat of last year. I only hope you or your loved ones wouldn't need any emergency services today as everyone would be forced to sit at home.
God help us all.
Re: IPOB Threatens People Who Will Not Obey Sit-at-home In Igbo Land With Death by naijacampu(m): 4:55am On May 30, 2017
ediman:

Don’t Be Cowards, Don’t Review Quit Notice – MASSOB Slam Arewa / Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention / The Most Peaceful State(s) In Nigeria