Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown (49114 Views)

Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport / Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija / Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by ifnyioj22(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2017
The good thing is i av never seen her with a guy, probably she could still be a virgin!
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by Tosinomoniyi(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2017
I like dat new look of her........@moeasyboss
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by mexxmoney: 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
Damn!!!! She she still ugly with all that make up and short dress. I shudder to think of the grotesque monster she could be without all that.....Spits....... Takes cover.
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by itchie: 9:57pm On May 30, 2017
See as most women here dey try console one of their own. Sorry, the ugly truth is that she is ugly and fat. Bad combination

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by Elbowroom: 10:04pm On May 30, 2017
Mhissgaga:
She's a very pretty lady just that she's fat.

And fat ladies aren't pretty?

So for your mind, for you to be fine you must look like cracker biscuits
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by rodhy(f): 5:55am On May 31, 2017
Fkforyou:
Which one come be slay or betray again? Nothing I no go see for Nairaland. undecided

Actually, she looks like a balloon with hairs undecided

damn! dtz too much
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by Boyooosa(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... really??

it will be a crime against my facial outline and look to roll with an ugly babe...

lol.. even if I wana start dating today, I will roll with the best.

Here is my babes' pic!!
why are you lying, speak the truth and let the devil go away. biko, kepanu! by their fruits

Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by labake1(f): 12:15pm On May 31, 2017
mexxmoney:
Damn!!!! She she still ugly with all that make up and short dress. I shudder to think of the grotesque monster she could be without all that.....Spits....... Takes cover.

Guess u need a dictionary to know the meaning of ugly
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by Mikylopez(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2017
Mhissgaga:
She's a very pretty lady just that she's fat.
its bbw nobody likes it when they are called fat
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by Mhissgaga(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
Mikylopez:
its bbw nobody likes it when they are called fat

Ohkay
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by mexxmoney: 10:15pm On May 31, 2017
labake1:

Guess u need a dictionary to know the meaning of ugly

You need a new pair of eyes if the ones you have are seeing that epitome of obesity as a beauty
Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by labake1(f): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
mexxmoney:

You need a new pair of eyes if the ones you have are seeing that epitome of obesity as a beauty

When will u get me one?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown by labake1(f): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
mexxmoney:

Kuku kill me
Pele to u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.