Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... (742 Views)

MTN Is Giving Out 100MB To All Subscribers / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by paperboy234: 9:19pm On May 29, 2017
Very Funny MTN when will you guys stop your stupidity and criminal ethics ? How can someone be in the church and you are stealing my data? This issue is no longer a joke . we used our hard earned money to pay for this services! If NCC asked you to pay some fees must you steal from your customers in other to fit your bills?

You guys over charge us on call rate
You guys over charge us on data billing rate

Can you do this in your Own Country ?

MTNLoaded @nigerian.communication.commission GloWorld @sonnisnigeria Airtel Nigeria

Attached is a screen shot of how MTN criminally stole my data while I was in church

Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2017
Same here..... I don't blame them...... I blame the regulatary bodies...who are suppose to monitor them...
Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
This is very very bad, i just tire, their data zapping rate is terrible
Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by kolexis: 10:37pm On May 29, 2017
They are zapping it here too, money's just wasting anyhow
Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
kolexis:
They are zapping it here too, money's just wasting anyhow
we have a choice here,we can abandon them,period!
Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by good4all40: 12:01am On May 30, 2017
I experienced it too few weeks ago l dumped mtn for Airtel double data. Try it but not for all airtel Sim.
Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by jmichlins(m): 4:20am On May 30, 2017
Same here. It happened that they called me with those numbers and I answered and didn't even listen to what they were saying cause I was at work. They later sent me a message that I don't have sufficient credit to subscribe to whatever plan called Divine Messages. I called their customer service for more than twice complaining about the message they do send me and all the agents I spoke with told me that I don't have any of such services on my line. Some days later, I recharged and they stole my money and I had to call them back and they started their automatic reply telling me that they are sorry for the inconvenience but they can't refund me my money. I called NCC but those ones are a disgrace to customer protection

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by JideSM: 7:46am On May 30, 2017
paperboy234:
Very Funny MTN when will you guys stop your stupidity and criminal ethics ? How can someone be in the church and you are stealing my data? This issue is no longer a joke . we used our hard earned money to pay for this services! If NCC asked you to pay some fees must you steal from your customers in other to fit your bills?

You guys over charge us on call rate
You guys over charge us on data billing rate

Can you do this in your Own Country ?

MTNLoaded @nigerian.communication.commission GloWorld @sonnisnigeria Airtel Nigeria

Attached is a screen shot of how MTN criminally stole my data while I was in church

Hi paperboy234, jmichlins, kolexis, so sorry that this happened. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are shared. Kindly send your number and device type via the private message to enable me look into this. I await your response. Regards
Re: Mtn Is Worst Than Criminals In The Streets ..... by paperboy234: 10:23pm On May 30, 2017
I'm trying to send an email to u...kindly approve the request

(1) (Reply)

Download And Install Samsung Browser On Your Non-samsung Devices.. / Application That Can Enable Phone To Read Flash Drive With OTG / My Two Best Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.