Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nice Caption Needed.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nice Caption Needed.. (533 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice Caption Needed.. by chelseaboi(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2017
Just saw this man on TV now...I was able to recognize him cuz of his numerous memes on this forum...I kukuma snap him...no tyme ooo

Guys...help me caption this ones

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Live In Nigeria / Try Your Luck And Win The New Samsung Galaxy S8 From Android Authority ..is Real / Reason Why Most Of My Colleagues Are Dying – Nollywood Actor, Muyiwa Ademola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.