Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Music Video I Shot And Directed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Music Video I Shot And Directed (424 Views)

I Had Sex With A Married Musician I Shot A Video For - Pamela Odame / Watch Video: ErukuDe Cover by Chinko Ekun Shot and Directed By A Nairalander / Rapper Gee Money Shot And Killed In Louisiana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Music Video I Shot And Directed by TempleChinedum(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2017
I wanted to share with nairaland the music video I directed, done a couple of works, this is the new one.
The Video was Cinematographed and Directed by me.
Artiste: Bizzy Brain
Audio:
http://042music.com/audiovideo-bizzy-brain-ajaneme/?_utl_t=wh

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWVUKVZCrM

After releasing a top chart single with the music pop star Wizboy titled "She Wan Dance" and the video Directed by Ace Video maker Mex.

He got featured on African China's hit single " Emmah", where the music maestro hired his superlative vocals to deliver on the upbeat Afropop hit song.

Bizzy Brain AkA: Oluwa Bizzybrain returns, now with a street inspired song titled "Ajaneme". Believe me this song will be a new national anthem soon, as Most Nollywood actors are already using the language of this song in movies.

Produced by Greater Sounds and the Visuals directed by Story Temple Tells

Video Cameo appearance by Nollywood's Zubby Micheal, Benson Okonkwo ( Nollywood Sexiest Man), Chigozie Nwoye and Tc Virus.

"Ajaneme" Audio x Visuals is out now!

Re: The Music Video I Shot And Directed by TempleChinedum(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2017
AlexReports
IamAirforce1
MissyB3
Fynestboi
LivingHuman

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Christians - Spend Your Tithe On Muslims In This Month Of Ramada / Kcee Rock His Vacation With Friends In Spain(photo+video) / Short Film Based On Mercy Aigbe's True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.