Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) (765 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) by teegrams(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2017
Tiger Woods has been arrested in Florida on suspicion of driving under the influence of drink or drugs.

The legendary golfer was arrested in Jupiter, near his home, at 3am on Monday, WPTV reports.

Woods was pulled over and booked into jail at 7am before he was released just before 11am, according to records from Palm Beach County police.

He was held on a DUI charge - which means driving under the influence. The golfer has yet to comment on the charge.

On Wednesday, Woods posted a long message on his website in which he said he remains committed to resuming his golf career.

Last month, he underwent back surgery, his fourth operation since April 2014, which has ruled him out of the PGA Tour this season.

Tiger Woods leads Twitter protest as Lexi Thompson loses ANA Inspiration after TV viewer's farcical complaint

Writing on his blog, he said: "I could no longer live with the pain I had - we tried every possible non-surgical route and nothing worked.

"I had good days and bad days, but the pain was usually there, and I couldn’t do much. Even lying down hurt.

Source:http://rayoonline.com/golf-legend-tiger-woods-arrested-dui/

Re: Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) by ise82(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) by emeijeh(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2017
That first picture.. ....
Is that Tiger Woods or Leopard Irons?

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) by DeBret(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2017
Okay
Re: Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) by femolacqua(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2017
What now for you Tiger Woods?
Re: Golf Legend Tiger Woods Arrested For Dui(see Mugshot) by DeBret(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2017
femolacqua:
What now for you Tiger Woods?
He is going back to the wood ):

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kayode Puts On His Wife's Lipstick As Punishment For Coming Late For Dinner / OAP Freeze Uses Photo Of Pastors Adeboye And Oyedepo To React To Man / Olamide Baby Dont Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.