Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him (60952 Views)

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / Pant-less Woman Attempts To Rape Man In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by fuckpro: 11:40am On May 30, 2017
refiner:
Some guys right now will be wishing they were in his shoes...
... Plezzze its traumatic being raped by three Hot girls do you know the volume of protein that has been lost its a pity
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by TheNathan(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2017
Ziggiman:
South African men are weak. I salute every Nigerian guy in this thread. Stories like this doesn't happen in naija.

2 Likes

Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by lashorrt(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
1metre:
south Africa female rapist union grin grin

Mtchewww.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by OsuGanja(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Three Female Raped Man?

Not in Nigeria though :'

Lol.....I was raped when i was 10yr old.....By my neighbors housemaid...A calabar lady to be precise....

Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by holluphemydavid(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
3 different punna at a time for Hw many days? Dat guy doesn't nid sex again for d rest of dis year lol
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by madone: 12:47pm On May 30, 2017
edi287:

Stupid stereotyping by you. Don't cry when they also say all nigerians are scammers and drug dealers.
who is this one.... It's a known fact.. Soo stop being such a fight for my country men bunkum. Nigerians are known as strong and smart guys call us any name but not lazy. South African men are lazy. Take it or not.that is why they look like teddy bear.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Bahddo(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2017
Imagine the foolish guys calling him weak or making jokes out of the rape story. So you guys are implying that you have no taste and would sleep with any lady that opens her legs to you? Classless sex-starved idiots bent on making all men look stupid.

I hope you guys know what you are laying in store for your future sons. While females would be getting increased protection because they are smart enough not to celebrate rape, males would be left vulnerable, and would never be taken seriously.

I advocate the death sentence for all rapists, and prison sentences for failed attempts, regardless of gender. Keep humanity sane.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by madone: 12:52pm On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:

The entire population of south African guys are lazy ? There's lazy guys everywhere in the world including Nigeria itself.
south African men are know for being lazy. Take it or leave it.this is not the first time a rape case where a guy is raped by ladies in south African. In Nigerian such things are not heard. Finally the women of south African are beginning to tell the world that they re the once in church
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by lashorrt(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
madone:
south African men are know for being lazy. Take it or leave it.this is not the first time a rape case where a guy is raped by ladies in south African. In Nigerian such things are not heard. Finally the women of south African are beginning to tell the world that they re the once in church

Good to know.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Bahddo(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2017
madone:
don't be an idiot, it is not heard doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The difference is that the majority of Nigerians (sadly) glorify rape, especially when the victim is male.

Some of those idiots are in the Nigerian police and would ridicule a guy that comes with a rape report as the victim.

Some others are in the National Assembly making laws, and they don't even see anything with marrying 13 year olds, much less women forcing men to have sex.

Perhaps the worst of the bunch are the uneducated idiots like yourself who would come online to make jokes mocking those who dare to speak up.

There is something wrong with you people, but you don't know it. At times, I'm ashamed I share the same country with people like you.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 30, 2017
If no be for the HIV and things for town na my prayer point gan gan be this
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Haddock(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
refiner:
Some guys right now will be wishing they were in his shoes...

Despite stories of HIV?
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by 1metre: 2:16pm On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:

Mtchewww.
why u wana cry now bby
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by madone: 2:56pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
don't be an idiot, it is not heard doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The difference is that the majority of Nigerians (sadly) glorify rape, especially when the victim is male.

Some of those idiots are in the Nigerian police and would ridicule a guy that comes with a rape report as the victim.

Some others are in the National Assembly making laws, and they don't even see anything with marrying 13 year olds, much less women forcing men to have sex.

Perhaps the worst of the bunch are the uneducated idiots like yourself who would come online to make jokes mocking those who dare to speak up.

There is something wrong with you people, but you don't know it. At times, I'm ashamed I share the same country with people like you.
u re a fool for being in same country where I come from. At same time u are an uneducated literate eediot. Tell me my dear how can u compare teenage marriage to raping a full grown male adult by a female.and how are politicians in the national assembly connected to adult male being raped. Your type is the problem we have cos u leave the major issues and start jumping about other unnecessary things that have no link with the current matter. U should go check the police record and tell us here were case of male rape that was reported and was not treated. Let me educate u sir. Why u don't have that in my country Nigeria, is becos our women no their place. They have self respect and they know Nigerian men are not timid and lazy like the south African men. We re goal getters . Wen we want women we go toasting.go to SA u fool and see the how homosexuality is on high rate. What will u say of a country that has legalized homosexuality and a country that is bringing witchcraft into their university to be studied as a course all with the excuse that they don't want to import fuel anymore. Guy u re a fool go and check ur family linage don't think u be Nigeria. We don't glorify rape here. And nothing is hidden in this country anymore. We no our problems that re involved with sexual crime. And female raping male is never part of them. I stand here to say south African men are lazy that is why they are being raped. And the women I must add re without dignity.... Cry if u want.

1 Like

Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by madone: 2:59pm On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:

Good to know.
thank me later
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Babaken(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
The guy should go for HIV test first before another thing.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by madone: 3:06pm On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:

Look....the guy was drugged and forced into a room,and forced to do it.

There was a similarcase....in South Africa....where the reason the guy could not fight the ladies off was because he had a weak left arm from an injury he sustained years ago.

Have some sympathy for victims of assault.
the guy was drugged by 3women. Then the other guy was lame on one hand. If the love raping decapitated people why not go to the mortuary and empty the male corpse there. Tell them to relocate to Nigeria we have men who LL treat them well they wont have to commit crime for sex.they should come for real men here. Check Nairaland alone u see guys calling for sex partners
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by kennykendo(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2017

Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by guychidile: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
konji dey kill some girls o.
Arbegi next time,just approach a guy you know ,take him out and you can discuss the issue with him,he will definitely give it to you
pls stop drugging any guy next time.!
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Bahddo(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2017
madone:
u re a fool for being in same country where I come from. At same time u are an uneducated literate eediot. Tell me my dear how can u compare teenage marriage to raping a full grown male adult by a female.and how are politicians in the national assembly connected to adult male being raped. Your type is the problem we have cos u leave the major issues and start jumping about other unnecessary things that have no link with the current matter. U should go check the police record and tell us here were case of male rape that was reported and was not treated. Let me educate u sir. Why u don't have that in my country Nigeria, is becos our women no their place. They have self respect and they know Nigerian men are not timid and lazy like the south African men. We re goal getters . Wen we want women we go toasting.go to SA u fool and see the how homosexuality is on high rate. What will u say of a country that has legalized homosexuality and a country that is bringing witchcraft into their university to be studied as a course all with the excuse that they don't want to import fuel anymore. Guy u re a fool go and check ur family linage don't think u be Nigeria. We don't glorify rape here. And nothing is hidden in this country anymore. We no our problems that re involved with sexual crime. And female raping male is never part of them. I stand here to say south African men are lazy that is why they are being raped. And the women I must add re without dignity.... Cry if u want.
you ignorant simple-minded _moron_, females also rape males in Nigeria. What do you know? Closet rapist.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by uniqueogo(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
kushercain:
I'm sure if the ladies politely ask to get screwed they will be obliged. Why rape a man for God's sake
it all depends on how ugly the women are
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by hatchy(f): 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
Why can't this kind of manna fall for me for God sake eehn!
I won't even report to police but be glad for the gesture. grin
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Okpabidavid(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmmmm cum naija abeggg...... I mean u girls see my number call mhe na free of charge ......... Lol 09065897746
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2017
kushercain:
I'm sure if the ladies politely ask to get screwed they will be obliged. Why rape a man for God's sake
Then someone would say they don't rape men.SMH
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
ReubenE:
I'm surprised no one is saying cut their clitoris, or hang the vagina and club it.

Men now facing threats from everywhere but no one seem to care.
Like what someone once said, the whole world is campaigning for the rights of the girl child, from education, to gender, equal opportunities in governance etc.
The boy child will always grow up to be neglected, and will bomb us all for being so.
Your head dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
Ziggiman:
South African men are weak.
I salute every Nigerian guy in this thread.
Stories like this doesn't happen in naija.
It happens in Nigeria so don't assume it.The media here tries to suppress such news as it looks strange to them.they assume that men enjoys the sex more even if they're forced to .
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Gscales2017(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2017
mehnnnn south afrika guys always last in anything, any raper in d house whatsapp me 08162500670 you will forget your panties
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It happens in Nigeria so don't assume it.The media here tries to suppress such news as it looks strange to them.they assume that men enjoys the sex more even if they're forced to .

Hmmm. That means the media are trying

1 Like

Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

Some of the men on here even pray to be raped till they pass out.
Its really sad how men don't seem to care.

Why don't you leave feminists out of this, and speak against the violation of men when raped?
Why not condemn female rapists?
Why not condemn those men who are advocating for their own rape and even pray to be violated by women?
Yet, its feminists who are minding their own business and advocating for what directly concerns them you chose to pour blames on here.
I feel you're looking in the wrong direction, misplaced priorities I would say. No woman has come on here so far to laugh about the rape of this man, or even trivialise it. But some men have, why not face them
What he saying is that those feminist would easily jump and comment on this thread if reverse was the case but would act dumbed if it wasn't. What's good for Janet is good for James,after all they're clamouring for gender equality. They shouldn't be blind to this atrocity
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by madone: 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
you ignorant simple-minded _moron_, females also rape males in Nigeria. What do you know? Closet rapist.
lol case closed. My eediot friend if u have been raped go to the nearest police station and report and see if the matter properly handled. Mr rape victim
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by eyinjuege: 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

What he saying is that those feminist would easily jump and comment on this thread if reverse was the case but would act dumbed if it wasn't. What's good for Janet is good for James,after all they're clamouring for gender equality. They shouldn't be blind to this atrocity

Everyone has their race and the charities/ beliefs/causes they hold dear.
Feminists have always been about women. Even the gender equality is about women in cases where women don't have the same advantages as men. (All from Google).
They have never lied about themselves or ever said they promote causes for men. So why are you expecting them to fill this thread when it's not a woman involved?
Do you really expect feminists to fight your cause?
Don't be lazy, and don't expect anything to be handed to you on a platter.
Speak out for what you believe in and don't expect anyone to do it for you.
If you have allies in feminists, perfect. If you don't, and you believe they can help your cause, then woo them to do so.
In the UK, we have men initiatives catering to men faced with domestic violence offering practical and emotional support for such men for example- refuge; mankind; men's adviceline etc.
Those are serious people not waiting for feminists to fight their causes/ battles.
Re: 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him by ReubenE(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
You sir, have spoken very well.

I wonder the kind of men we have today. Can you imagine people calling the guy a "lucky bastard" for being raped? Do you see how guys are calling him weak and generally happy that he got "fed" with 3 pussys?

Sometimes I don't understand the way people think.
Its lack of proper education.
Why would a sane grown up man pray to be banged by a band of girls against his own will?

It is this mentality of some that most women today now look at men from their pussies rather than their heads.
Its very appalling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.