Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

7 Ways Having Compelling Reasons Help Your Journey - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Ways Having Compelling Reasons Help Your Journey (393 Views)

Learn Python. Start Your Journey As A Developer / 15 Quotes For Entrepreneurs That Will Inspire Your Journey To Success / Help Your Neighbour If You Have - Crying Lady Sends Heartfelt Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Having Compelling Reasons Help Your Journey by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2017
So, you want to live far beyond yourself? I congratulate you on deciding to live intentionally, that; makes achievers.

Quite many people set out on specific missions, but they could not win the race because they do not know their why or because their “why” was not compelling enough.

When you have compelling why and commit it to mind, you start living more purposely with your focus centered on your journey. Your life and journey become more meaningful than ever before.

Why have you decided to stand out? Why have you decided to ditch mediocrity? Why have you decided to be unique?

Read on to digest why you should not underestimate your “why.”

YOUR WHY HELPS YOU FOCUS: Your why is so powerful that it gives and help you maintain your focus. Why you have decided to be international and be purposeful will help you keep your focus.

For me, why I decided to harness my skills and talent is because I do not want to gift it to the soil as most people do. That alone has helped me maintain my focus.

YOUR WHY KEEP YOU GOING: The moment you decided to be unique, your world changes entirely. That new world may not be too soothing at first but when you do not underestimate your “why” you go through the phase without losing your zeal.

The differentiating factor between achievers and mediocre is their “why.” When it gets tough, hold on tight to your why.

YOUR WHY HELPS YOU BECOME INTENTIONAL: The world is spherical and the worst journey to be in is a spherical drive. Walking or running in a circle never has an ending. It is a race that saps the energy out of people.

When you do not underestimate your “why”; you have the end in mind. Before you commence the journey, you already know where you are going, and that saves you lots of unproductive time.

YOUR WHY GIVES YOU FULFILLMENT: The moment you know why you are doing something, you have a profound sense of fulfillment. You know you are engaged in something that sets your mind in motion.

The fulfillment that comes with doing what you love and living beyond yourself keeps you on the right track always.

YOUR WHY GIVES YOU CLARITY: Clarity is bae in our world. When you know in specific terms why you are doing the things you do, you do them effortlessly well. Clarity helps you focus on what matters and sieve out the irrelevancies out of your journey.

When you underestimate your “why”; you become double minded and doubt why you even embarked on the journey. Your “why” is your map on the journey of living far beyond yourself. Achievers keep the map handy.

YOUR WHY MAINTAINS YOUR PASSION: You started this because you are passionate about it. Your why helps you maintain that passion when you begin to face the struggles that come along with being an achiever.

You know how passionate you were about your ex-partner (If you have one). Why did it end the way it ended? Was your why compelling when you decided to toast bae? Did you have a compelling reason to make it work? Maybe no, maybe that is why the passion died prematurely.

When you do not underestimate your “why”; you maintain your passion and zeal.

YOUR WHY IS THE REASON WHY YOU DO WHAT YOU DO: The most powerful drive that keeps achievers going is the sense of purpose they get from their why. If your “why” is not attached to something emotional, something you can’t go a day without thinking about, something that brings you excruciating pain, something that gives you immense pleasure, that why will fail you.

Now you know why your “why” is important and why you should not underestimate it, now is the time to run with your why.

Those things that annoy you are things you must be the solution. Those things that give you pleasure are things you must grow big.

You know your “why” live fearlessly beyond yourself!

Join our private community of influentials- http:///worldofachieverscommunity

Source- http://worldofachievers.com/7-reasons-you-must-know-your-why/

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Lagos School Students / Nairaland Got A New Kid [photo] / Http://www.healthoptionbooklet.com/t-boost-max/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.