Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland (1643 Views)

Gallant Biafran Soldiers Fought And Defended University Of Biafra Now UNN (pics) / "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others / Is Umuahia, Abia state officially BIAFRA now? See what i found at the entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by NuclearWinter: 11:32pm On May 29, 2017
Censorship creates an allure and a mystic.

IPOB was dismissed as a fringe fanatical group to a grand scam to now a potent and deadly threat to Nigeria's unity.

Biafra was dismissed as a long dead history by the likes of Obasanjo just two years ago, but just last week Obasanjo was appealing for unity over the growing Biafran secessionist movement.

In all of this you have to say that the movement has God's backing despite all the hurdles, insults and threats.

Stop being the pharaoh and let God's plan be fulfilled.

These IPOB people have been waxing stronger and stronger by the day and by tomorrow with their very brilliant sit-at-home strike, a referrendum can be discerned among the core Biafrans on the popularity and influence of IPOB.

Afonja when are we going to get iPOO?

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:37pm On May 29, 2017
I thought I was the only one who noticed. Politics section is filled with news about Biafra left right and center. Its looking like the site will soon change name to Biafraland angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by Agumbaa: 11:41pm On May 29, 2017
Even on twitter, Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra have been trending, and guess the people wey carry am for head?
your guess good as mine.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by prince9851(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Your owambe hopping mama is the frustrated clown

When are you guys going to start iPOO?

Afonjastic unity begger
legendary! grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by Agumbaa: 11:45pm On May 29, 2017
Guy are you BishopMagic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by BeautifulSE: 11:46pm On May 29, 2017
[s][quote author=jkfugghhghjdd post=57005878][/quote][/s]

Lmaoo e pain am

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by BeautifulSE: 11:48pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Your owambe hopping mama is the frustrated clown

When are you guys going to start iPOO?

Afonjastic unity begger

grin grin grin

Just that small one, see how you are crying grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by BeautifulSE: 11:49pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
prince9851:
I'm sure u have a lagoon in front of your brown roof apartment in osun
[/s]

Coming from potor people. This is rich grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by Agumbaa: 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:

wink

I love you bro, no homo.
Something always tells me when i read your posts.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by BeautifulSE: 11:51pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
NuclearWinter:

stop relying on meme magic

afonja rat
[/s]

If you want memes, I can give you. Uncreative ipob miscreant. grin cheesy I know you can't afford mb grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by NuclearWinter: 11:52pm On May 29, 2017
BeautifulSE:
[s][/s]

If you want memes, I can give you. Uncreative ipob miscreant. grin cheesy I know you can't afford mb grin

poor waif who still hopes on areggerascal paying his layabout father his paltry pension
Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by BeautifulSE: 11:55pm On May 29, 2017
NuclearWinter:

poor waif who still hopes on areggerascal paying his layabout father his paltry pension

What's this ipob miscreant saying grin Can someone please interpet ?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by NuclearWinter: 12:10am On May 30, 2017
Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:11am On May 30, 2017
NuclearWinter:

All thanks to that afonja above calling itself beautifulSE .

IPOB should thank Afonjas for promoting their movement through afonja cheap propaganda.

beautifulse idiot, dont you afonjas ever get it? The more you groan over Biafra the more it gets noticed.

I know some Ibo guys who will never discuss Biafra in public with a non Igbo. They keep their politics deep in their hearts when not with fellow Ibos. But as for you afonjastic myopic clowns who i see in every beer joint shouting "biafra will never come", I think Nnamdi Kanu needs to thank you for opening the eyes of the Igbos on how hated they are in Nigeria.

This is the BLOWBACK you never thought you will get by putting your ugly faces into what never concerned you.

DE Nuclearwinter you should get some sleep

1 Like

Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by Justuceleague2: 8:54am On May 30, 2017
Yeah , in your minds , of moderators weren't sleeping any such thread should have been thrown to trash Rule 9

I guess rules were made to be broken
Re: Biafra Now The Most Popular Topic On Nairaland by modik(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2017
Agumbaa:
Even on twitter, Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra have been trending, and guess the people wey carry am for head?
your guess good as mine.

Lol.

They know themselves!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu / PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Letter To Eastern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.