Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence (1136 Views)

What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / Hate Speechs Against Ndigbo From Northerners, Within 4 Years After Independence / Obasanjo - ''after Independence Nigeria Had 3 Countries In One'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by selfemployed(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2017
1. Capital City: Believe you me that will be the first issue. Eveybody will wan the Biafran capital sited in his area.

2. Corruption: The same politicians in nigeria will be recycled into biafra. and like every other political party that has promised heaven on earth, the people will realize that Biafra is not better than nigeria.

3. Resource Control: I hear the Ijaws and calabars asking "Shey you want to use our oil money to develop your biafra?"

4. Militants: Biafra will be at the mercy of the Niger Delta millitants . This is because they already have a higher firer power. They are given the whole nigeria tough time. you think Biafra can stand them when they start agitating. If they declare their Niger Delta Republic who will stop them? What ill you use to run Biafra without oil money? Made in Aba products?
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Agumbaa: 11:43pm On May 29, 2017
3. Resource Control: I hear the Ijaws and calabars asking "Shey you want to use our oil money to develop your biafra?"

How about each region running independently of each of, like IPOB proposed? With each one controlling their god-given material and human resources?

4. Militants: Biafra will be at the mercy of the Niger Delta millitants . This is because they already have a higher firer power. They are given the whole nigeria tough time. you think Biafra can stand them when they start agitating. If they declare their Niger Delta Republic who will stop them? What ill you use to run Biafra without oil money? Made in Aba products?

My answer for 3 covers 4.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by prince9851(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
selfemployed:
1. Capital City: Believe you me that will be the first issue. Eveybody will wan the Biafran capital sited in his area.

2. Corruption: The same politicians in nigeria will be recycled into biafra. and like every other political party that has promised heaven on earth, the people will realize that Biafra is not better than nigeria.

[/s]
The last thing we will do in our lives is to take advice from a Nigerian on "nation building"
We have seen how "far" u have gone with your own country.
We no want grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by GuyWise(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
selfemployed:
[/s]
Afonja just leave biafra matter alone for once, just for once

wat is it wit these people and biafra matter?everytime biafra this biafra this

2 Likes

Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Agumbaa: 11:49pm On May 29, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]
The last thing we will do in our lives is to take advice from a Nigerian on "nation building"
We no want grin

Hoh my God. That should should have a bleeding nose right now.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Blue3k(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
1. Is this something adults fight about. Who cares they will probably do a temporary spot then change it later to neutral spot.

2. True unless they have better systems and accountability. That's should be too hard if they don't act sycophantic. Transparency is name of game.

3. No big deal private property and mineral rights. Everyone registers land. Clear ownership in trust or individuals or group. Then they can collect direct royalty. The state will always tax.

4a. Militancy start over environment if I remember correctly. They simply need to talk to them. Then route them out later by bugging phones.

4b. Diversification of economy and energy sources answer.
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by whitebeard(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2017
everybody relax even biafrans know there will be no Biafra..case closed..!!

KANU defiled bail conditions and he hasn't been arrested.. enough reason for me to know KANU is working with FG..(biafrans..omg lol..sorry..I know u look up to your god(KANU) alot but pls don't choke when u hear that u all pawns)..

something is not right..!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:17am On May 30, 2017
One more thread about Biafra on politics section .this time the Op believes Biafra will come but he's sooo worried about the problems of this new country instead of the suffer head he's presently enjoying in Nigeria.

Give them Biafra, if they want to die and kill each other afterwards it concerns you not. I don tire to see list of biafra this and that, let us rest.

And about corruption, it would be easy cause when we stone people like Rochas nobody will come here and scream that its because he's an APC member and crap.
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by theDEVILisHERE: 12:53am On May 30, 2017
selfemployed:

If you love yourself you'll leave Biafra alone

1 Like

Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Ikeg: 12:59am On May 30, 2017
selfemployed:

How the Bleep is it your concern seriously?

How may times have biafrand told una, WE DON'T NEED AN ADVICE from an undeveloped, retrogressingozi, backwards country?
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Ikeg: 1:02am On May 30, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]
We no want grin

OMG I just died laughing.

Imagine. A country with a failing economy, terrible HDI, terrible currency, terrible every fucking thing have the audacity to what to give advice on nation building. Like really?

It's like North Korea advising South Korea on how to improve itself. Hell it's like Jamaica advising United States on economy building. It's like Ethiopia advising Egypt on development. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by paramakina202: 1:12am On May 30, 2017
selfemployed:

You should concern yourself with the fact that your president's where about is known for the past one month.
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by zombieHUNTER: 1:13am On May 30, 2017
This people can't sleep because of Biafra grin
Unity beggars everywhere
Warisalldis
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by zombieHUNTER: 1:20am On May 30, 2017
selfemployed:

It's threads like this that makes more people believe in Biafra
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by igwebuike01: 1:29am On May 30, 2017
You should worry about how Fulanis will kill all obas and impose Emirs when Biafrans leave
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:46am On May 30, 2017
My number one challenge am seeing is how will they confront the influx of their people that have migrated and settled down well in other regions... Igbos from LAGOS itself will consume all their ugwu. And other parts of the country cos they will be hated like shit and will be forced out of those communities....

Second issue is starvation... Many of them will be starved to death as a result of the influx and at a point the rich ones will be eating their money...

Third is they will have to abandon their properties where they will be coming from... Places they Ve settled for over decades and will be called illegal immigrants....

What of their women that have married other tribes..

What of the men that have married from other tribes will their Yoruba woman or hausa woman follow their husband to ugwu land...

What of the children that have been mixed as a result of inter ethnic marriages...

All these issues will lead to a full blown war within the ugwu land..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:47am On May 30, 2017
My number one challenge am seeing is how will they confront the influx of their people that have migrated and settled down well in other regions... Igbos from LAGOS itself will consume all their ugwu. And other parts of the country cos they will be hated like shit and will be forced out of those communities....

Second issue is starvation... Many of them will be starved to death as a result of the influx and at a point the rich ones will be eating their money...

Third is they will have to abandon their properties where they will be coming from... Places they Ve settled for over decades and will be called illegal immigrants....

What of their women that have married other tribes..

What of the men that have married from other tribes will their Yoruba woman or hausa woman follow their husband to ugwu land...

What of the children that have been mixed as a result of inter ethnic marriages...

All these issues will lead to a full blown war within the ugwu land.. .
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by amuwo1980: 5:26am On May 30, 2017
selfemployed:

DIE AFONJA DIE HABA
Re: 4 Challenges Biafra Will Face After Independence by Justuceleague2: 8:43am On May 30, 2017
Land dispute will lead to war

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Change Tone. Drop Deadline And Threats. / Army Conducted Environmental Sanitation In Gwoza Borno State / Nnamdi Kanu Brought South East To A Standstill, Made Tyrants Tremble – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.