Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I KNOW A SOLUTION... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I KNOW A SOLUTION... (604 Views)

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / How Do You Know A Man That Really Loves You? / How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I KNOW A SOLUTION... by MYSELFF: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2010
just saying, with all the NW bashing going on, i have come to the conclusion that all "these" men who seem to get a high off of insulting us, y'all are gays. you know who you are.
If we irk y'all so much, why not go ahead at bleep each other already. What is with taking out the frustration on us.
p.s IT IS A NEW DAY, AND A NEW YEAR  no need to hold on to the sexual tension y'all have with each other cheesy cheesy grin. We will support your GAY rights wink
you know who you are lipsrsealed
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by invisible2(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2010
That your user name sef, you dey do yourself?
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by Tcharged: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2010
Pheeeeew!
And the bashing and name calling continues.
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by adagz01(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
can someone tell me y this poster is so frustrated grin
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
Oh oh,its never gonna end.
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
MYSELFF:

just saying, with all the NW bashing going on, i have come to the conclusion that all "these" men who seem to get a high off of insulting us, y'all are gays. you know who you are.
If we irk y'all so much, why not go ahead at bleep each other already. What is with taking out the frustration on us.
p.s IT IS A NEW DAY, AND A NEW YEAR no need to hold on to the sexual tension y'all have with each other cheesy cheesy grin. We will support your GAY rights wink

Its new yr and u started it by bashing us?
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
MYSELFF:

p.s IT IS A NEW DAY, AND A NEW YEAR no need to hold on to the sexual tension y'all have with each other cheesy cheesy grin. We will support your GAY rights wink

Your post is so DUMB
did you sneak into a cyber cafe to make use of the internet?
'cus this Poo doesn't make sense in any way.
Well your user name says it all ;- you are talking about your dumb self.

'hissessssssssssss, spits on the poster and strolls out"
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by MYSELFF: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
talknafree:

Your post is so DUMB
did you sneak into a cyber cafe to make use of the internet?
'cus this Poo doesn't make sense in any way.
Well your user name says it all ;- you are talking about your dumb self.

'hissessssssssssss, spits on the poster and strolls out"

, yea it does not make sense, and yet you took time to come and post. OK oh!
BTW its only gay men, who hate women, who spend the amount of time y'all do insulting us.
please if you are not gay, do not comment, thank you.
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
MYSELFF:

, yea it does not make sense, and yet you took time to come and post. OK oh!
[b]BTW its only gay men, who hate women, who spend the amount of time y'all do insulting us.[/b]please if you are not gay, do not comment, thank you.

The more u type the dumber it becomes, who told u that GAY pple hate women?
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by MYSELFF: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
once again, if YOU are not gay. Do not comment.
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by delwu(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2010
Keep ur sexual preferences to self,don't post rubbish here.
Re: I KNOW A SOLUTION... by JohnBloggs: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2010
BEEF, YOURSELF,imagine how stuck ur dick in ur partner's asshole,and d unspeakable wounds by his malnourished bones.sh*t,knock it off!sucka!

(1) (Reply)

Mans Inhumanity To Man / Nigeria Police Arrested Over Islamist Execution / What Can Make U Lose Your Posting Rites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.