Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere (3730 Views)

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / How Do You Know A Man That Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by kiss(f): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2007
i have been dating a guy for long now and i dont know if he is honest and in love with me.i am new on nairaland.
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by eniola1310(f): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2007
Watch his closely. Some guys are not good talkers. they cant really tell u how they feel. but my sister, the eyes never lie.

look him in the eye when u are talking serious
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by tijehi(f): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2007
Watch his closely. Some guys are not good talkers. they can't really tell u how they feel. but my sister, the eyes never lie.

look him in the eye when u are talking serious

Are u sure about that eniola.I know guys who can look deep into your eyes and tell you that you are the only one they live for.But you'll later discover that they have strings of girlfriends. Eyes could be very deceptive. just be careful
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by tijehi(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2007
Are you sure about that Eniola? I know guys who can look deep into your eyes and tell you that you are the only one they live for. Then you'll later discover that they have strings of girlfriends. Eyes could be very deceptive. Just be careful.
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by iletulo1: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2007
Only time can really tell. Watch matches his words with action over a PERIOD OF TIME of course. Cheers
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by Coleslove: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2007
kiss:

i have been dating a guy for long now and i don't know if he is honest and in love with me.i am new on nairaland.

tijehi:

Are you sure about that Eniola? I know guys who can look deep into your eyes and tell you that you are the only one they live for. Then you'll later discover that they have strings of girlfriends. Eyes could be very deceptive. Just be careful.

True talk mi sis, looking into the eyes could sumtimes not b d jerk. A fact is that never forget or be attentive to his words when he talk. Does he chooses his words b4 responding or while talking (2.) Responses on phone when you hala him. Note i am not saying u shld trail him ooo. Does he give xcuses A lot more like dat, Contact me & i'll tell u. Only a theif can catch a theif.

Best of it all
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2007
There is ABSOLUTELY no way to tell if a guy is sincere, yes no way. You'll only see your reflection if you look into his eyes, though that can work for some guys anyway.
In my own opinion, i suggest to get closer to God. You'll be better equipped to tell if he's sincere.
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by Baxilexi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2007
He would never make promises that are too good to be true.
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by orekelewaa: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2007
My sister, only God knows. i got one for about a year now and he's so sincere and wonderful, i still wonder if im dreamin but if you go by his looks and attitude, he didnt look sincere. all my friends said he would play me. My best friend was sure i was insane because anyone could see he doesn't look serious. I concluded so too even before my friends started talkin but i think i just liked his looks n d way he talks. i know dats not right but then i dont know why after all and talks and thinkin i still said yes to him. Now they are all jealous and to think most of their "sincere" boyfriends are no longer with them n they with all their carefulness couldn't see. Its hard to tell. You just do yourself good by gettin a life outside him and thinkin rationally and maybe avoid sex so if he ends up not too sincere, you're not in too deep or u dont end it wit regrets.Mine confirmed to me that looks can be deceiving
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by Kayman01: 1:53am On Apr 27, 2007
Only time can tell, since u already have suspicions then he might be decieving u but you'll know if he loves just with time.
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by tenor(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2007
hey kiss, truly, u can never really tell. But there are possible pointers to that.
- he answers your questions without eye contact.
- he starts his answers with "you know ill never lie to you" or " you know i love you", like he's trying to reassure you.
-he replies your question about infidelity by throwing it back at you.

well this is not foolproof, but be sure that if he does all these he's definitely bumpin' pelvises with someone else.
Re: How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2007
You can never tell if a guy is sincere or not. Just take that risk. Guys, we too much jooo!

(1) (Reply)

Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY / Mr And Miss Nairaland / President Jonathan Launched The New National E-id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.