Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest (2830 Views)

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Biafra : Popular International Journalist Visits Nnamdi Kanu (photos) / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 6:49am On May 30, 2017
Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest

By Kings Jv Chibuzor
& Egwuatu Chukz For Family Writers

An ambassador who is also a popular nollywood actor Mr Chiwetalu Agu has added his own voice in the call for peaceful observation of the 30th May Sit At Home which was declared by the highest command of IPOB to be observed in every part of Biafra land and beyond. During an interview that was conducted by Family Writers correspondents, Egwuatu Chukz and Kings J.v. Chibuzor, Chiwetalu Agu explained that Biafrans under Nigeria is like the regime of the Israelites under the leadership and suppression of Pharaoh of Egypt. He stated that the time to join hands together as one people in fighting for the total liberation of Biafra is now, no matter the office Biafran politicians may be occupying in Nigeria political space. He also lamented about the killings of innocent Biafrans who were massacred at Nssuka by the house/Fulani hardsmen, the killing of over 2000 unarmed Biafrans in Nkpor by the Nigerian military in khaki and also the secrets execution of innocent people in other parts of the country without the intervention or proper investigations by the federal government.

Chiwetalu Agu during the interview categorically explained to Biafrans the importance of seeking the face of the supreme creator (God) in Biafra restoration. He said that God's presence in Biafra restoration, Biafra will be delivered and it will put an end to intimidation, molestation and killings from the hands of the oppressors. And the reason for the sufferings every where in the land is because Biafrans are not close to the Creator (God).

Continuing, on the Sit-At-Home, he promised to observe the 30the May Sit At Home inside a popular hotel located in anambara state where he will be going for his video shoots in the state.
In conclusion, he added that IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as a freedom fighting organization is really trying their best, and also insist that their best was not enough. He urged them to add more pressure to their unquenchable blazing fire towards the struggle for Biafra restoration.

THE SIT AT HOME IS A WELCOMED DEVELOPMENT BUT MUST BE OBSERVED PEACEFULLY, HE SAID."

http://www.freennamdikanu.com/2017/05/biafra-heroes-remembrance-day-popular.html

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by eezeribe(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2017
In his voice... Ewé na nkịta ạ comitígó abomination...

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Zikaviirus: 6:52am On May 30, 2017
Afonjas...for you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:53am On May 30, 2017
Lol Igbo People wink
Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by NnamdiKanu(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Lol Igbo People wink

You love us?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by ESDKING: 6:57am On May 30, 2017
If not for Buhari, this Biafran issue wouldn't have been popular like this

All thanks to vegetable shaaa

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Kondomatic(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2017
I don't trust your source
Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by anyimontana(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2017
Pharaoh, let Our people go before God will descend on Zoogeria and takeout all her firstborn..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by capatainrambo: 7:02am On May 30, 2017
lol na so na
Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Evablizin(f): 7:04am On May 30, 2017
Ok nah,#MrchiwetaluagustandwithBiafra#

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Evablizin(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Afonjas...for you
lols dis our tongue out is very small lemme help you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 7:12am On May 30, 2017
Ewedu soup on my mind

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 7:13am On May 30, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

I av fueled my Generator already.
Non stop power today... Nairaland me and u... Ban me I wil do the needful

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 7:14am On May 30, 2017
my family and I. .have prayed for the fallen heroes.and my dad is telling us our relatives that engaged in the war and survived..today na history class.mean while the street is cool and calm..no vehicles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 7:16am On May 30, 2017
fegge onitsha..everywhere is calm.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by macolino(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2017
Hahaha.. My street looks like a ghost village..

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by greatface(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2017
JUST WATCHING IN 3D VIEW.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Oladimejyy(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2017
anyimontana:
Pharaoh, let Our people go before God will descend on Zoogeria and takeout all her firstborn..
And your family first will be among

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Adaowerri111: 7:39am On May 30, 2017
Afonja sorry

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by technicallyrich(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2017
I love the igbos so much I am a Niger. Deltan even. If
ESDKING:
If not for Buhari, this Biafran issue wouldn't have been popular like this

All thanks to vegetable shaaa
Hapy biafrans day to se and ss.i pray you people get your heart desires.
I'm a Niger deltan and a biafran

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by BLACKdagger: 7:56am On May 30, 2017
sekxy:
fegge onitsha..everywhere is calm.

What a wonderful dad he is.
Tellin u that.
If only our parents fed us this while growing up things would have been better .

But they neva told us everything becox of the kindFORGIVE AND FORGET igbo spirit.
Thinking it would better things...
But it neva did. angry

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by Nobody: 7:58am On May 30, 2017
BLACKdagger:

What a wonderful dad he is.
Tellin u that.
If only our parents fed us this while growing up things would have been better .

But they neva told us everything becox of the kindFORGIVE AND FORGET igbo spirit.
Thinking it would better things...
But it neva did. angry

I owe it to my children. .I must do the same.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by BLACKdagger: 8:04am On May 30, 2017
sekxy:

I owe it to my children. .I must do the same.

Sme here!!. It is a MUST do task.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by chesterlee(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2017
I'm relaxing at the comfort of my home!!!

The labour of our heroes shall never be in vain!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by anyimontana(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And your family first will be among
We are Igbos. To us, BIAFRA is not just a noun neither is it just a word. It is who we are. Biafra is in our blood. It is our soul. It is a spirit; one that has conquered mortality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by prince9851(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2017
But I thought it was only supported by "jobless youths who were not born during d war?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Popular Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Supports IPOB Sit-at-home Protest by anyimontana(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2017
BininEmpire:
Ewedu soup on my mind
pls is dis blended okra?ayam not understand the post u r posting.and secondly is dat tatoo?.cos I am a novice..lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Dares Army, Says Will Continue Agitation For Biafra’s Freedom / One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 / How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.