Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers (860 Views)

In Christianity, If They Married You Through Juju, Can You Divorce? / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Nobody: 7:12am On May 30, 2017
Help me. They keep visiting my house weekly
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by CyrusTheGreat: 7:17am On May 30, 2017
Jujus won't do anything. Juju magic is not real. Barbarians with guns are very real and very dangerous.

Contact the police, try to contact your family or get the hell out of there. Do NOT try to play braveheart with these crims, value your life.

P.s. not having a beard is no problem. Beards suck especially when hairs get ingrown.

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Pastafarian: 7:18am On May 30, 2017
weekly? that's either a humongous exaggeration or you're into some illegal business
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2017
Pastafarian:
weekly? that's either a humongous exaggeration or you're into some illegal business
I'm not exaggerating neither am i into any wrong biz. I came to minna for my postgraduate programme.
They come everyweek
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Itimkpataka2: 7:32am On May 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
I'm not exaggerating neither am i into any wrong biz. I came to minna for my postgraduate programme.
They come everyweek

Then leave that House , Find new apartment.
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Kondomatic(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
Jujus won't do anything. Juju magic is not real.
You ready for a trial?
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by geoworldedu: 7:48am On May 30, 2017
beardlessdude:

What you need is a tighter security. Dhatzall. As for the things they have stolen before, forget it and think of how you can catch them physically with your security.

However, in Otem's voice

Ikilo 2:21
21. Do not waste your energy cursing and imagining death for your enemies or those who stole your belongings. Rather, take your mind off what has been stolen and think of how you shall replace it, rather than crying over spilled milk.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by TrajansKong: 8:13am On May 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
Milk is good. Armed robbers love milk. Especially warm milk with honey and cinnamon. They will put down their weapons, drink the beverage, leave your compound and never harm you again.
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by nifemi25(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2017
Be sure you don't have any one around you giving them your information. Most importantly someone very close to you is among those thieves or giving information to them. Watch out
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by kogistar: 8:54am On May 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
They come everyweek
come to do what?
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:57am On May 30, 2017
kogistar:
come to do what?
play football. Nonsense
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Nobody: 10:15am On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
You ready for a trial?
You wanna be the victim or lab animal for experiment? Give me your location.

Wear your charms & juju. I will arrive with a very sharp CUTLASS that doesn't cut twice.
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 30, 2017
Get a gun and be on standby.
You could also get chloroform this will render them unconscious or better yet relocate
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by onward4life(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2017
beardlessdude:

this one must work

Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by dalaman: 2:06pm On May 30, 2017
Tell me any place where juju alone is used to provide security that you know of.
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by xtivin(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
Your Best Juju is Christ..Until you have him, no power can save you. He is the head of all principalities and powers. All you need is to accept him he will secure you
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by dalaman: 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
xtivin:
Your Best Juju is Christ..Until you have him, no power can save you. He is the head of all principalities and powers. All you need is to accept him he will secure you

The same Christ that could not secure his children from the church building collapse in various parts of the country abi?
Re: Pls What Type Of Juju Can I Use Against Armed Robbers by Niflheim(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2017
@op,

Contact the police and change location!!! Juju is a foolish fantasy that fails forever!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Rejects Lamborghini Huracan Given To Him As A Gift. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/12/17 / Rccg Sunday School Lesson 27 March 4 , 2018 : Topic – Essence Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.