Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (33663 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by ganisucks(f): 8:49am On May 30, 2017
The Buhari Campaign Organisation (BOG) has stated that if President Muhammadu Buhari did not seek for a second term in 2019, Nigeria will collapse.

Hide quoted text

‎The organisation said two years of the APC-led government had impacted more positively on Nigerians than the 16 years of the PDP.

The organisation, which brought about 14 Imams and six pastors together, offered prayers for Buhari’s quick recovery and expressed optimism that the remaining two years‎ in the first phase of the administration would be better.

Addressing newsmen at the Buhari Campaign Organisation (BCO) headquarters, yesterday in Abuja, the Acting National ‎Co-ordinator of the organisation, Alhaji Danladi Pasali, said Buhari had within the last two years laid the foundation for good governance in Nigeria.

He explained that if Buhari did not contest‎ in 2019, disgruntled forces would take over and destroy the country.

“His second coming ‎in 2019 is important for the survival of Nigeria. Except he returns in 2019, this country will be destroyed; and we can assure you that Mr President will contest again. ‎BCO appreciates the progress made so far towards ensuring security, revitalising the economy and tackling corruption,” he said.

‎He called on Nigerians to support the government in order to sustain its effort at building a peaceful and enduring democratic legacy in the country.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/05/30/nigeria-will-destroyed-buhari-not-win-second-term-campaign-organisation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2017
Probably he would rule us from his grave.... I just don't get it, that man is just too foolish and unwise. Can't he resign and take care of his health, can a dead man rule a country?

I pity his family...

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by tribalistseun: 8:55am On May 30, 2017
BMC are funny creatures. Dead Buhari still want to be a President in the zoo.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Elmojiid(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2017
says who

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by divinehand2003(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2017
Na which kind prophecy be this?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Davash222(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2017
Ndi ara!!

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 9:00am On May 30, 2017
When Igbos saw this news they are Like grin grin grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by ganisucks(f): 9:00am On May 30, 2017
Whether Nigeria gets destroyed or not, you guys are leaving Aso rock in 2019.
You had better go and learn a new trade.

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by estyvino(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2017
Mumu followers

God wrath will visit each an every one of you for imposing half human on yourselves

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 9:03am On May 30, 2017
I was watching Designated Survivor yesterday and i saw the Chief of Staff and the Special Adviser looking young and doing a healthy competition for a young President.

I now remembered that in my country that the Chief of Staff is Abba Kyari

I just

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Kondomatic(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2017
But where's Buhari?

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 9:05am On May 30, 2017
If Buhari loose the next election, heaven will not fall and nigeria will match forward.
It is high time, nigerians begin to agitate for young president

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 9:09am On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
I was watching Designated Survivor yesterday and i saw the Chief of Staff and the Special Adviser looking young and doing a healthy competition for a young President.

I now remembered that in my country that the Chief of Staff is Abba Kyari

I just
I so love the movie

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by OVI75(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2017
These Are The People That Deserve Stoning...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2017
this is wan of the reason why i dislike Buhari's loyalist. always trying to force others to like their master

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by enigma2007(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by flyca: 9:14am On May 30, 2017
They have started again o

The same people that said "Monkeys and Baboons will soak in Blood"

Why do these people think that they have the monopoly on violence?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by badbreathcure101: 9:14am On May 30, 2017
Off course we know. Baboons and men will be soaked in blood remember?? That was how he clawed his way into office...but not this time

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14am On May 30, 2017
These people are the real enemies of Buhari!

You are asking a man who has spend more time outside that inside Nigeria to preside over it again
Where is your concern for his health?

Religious leaders undecided Pray for Nigerians, pray for good leadership. Pray that God should take away hardship. Do away with personal interest!

That is the kind of prayer God has interest in and not eye service

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Ajgal10(f): 9:14am On May 30, 2017
This clowns have started talking rubbish again.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by chesterlee(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
These people are getting more deluded and mad as the day goes by.... just like the vegetable in London!!

"Tell Buhari that I said he's mad" - Nnamdi Kanu

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by badmrkt(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
already destroyed country.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Ezedon(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
Let's Nigeria be destroyed now cus dead man cannot contest talk more of winning the election

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Ebukax(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
Fools talking destroyed my black ass

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by daeujo: 9:15am On May 30, 2017
Mumu people, yeye dey smell!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
Wait they're threatening people now?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Sunnycliff(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
A vegetable who have not played second half of his first tenure and we are here talking thrash for a second tenure.

If someone says here is a zoo, hell will be let lose on him! But agent this a reflection of a zoo?

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by stinggy(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
Okay, praise-singers. I thought some people threatening fire and brimstone undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by dlondonbadboy: 9:15am On May 30, 2017
He can rule Nigeria till 2080 but he is not Biafras president...

Buhari is not my president.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2017
MUMU, not a trusted source.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by fratermathy(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2017
As usual, threats upon threats! Anyone that votes PMB in 2019 needs a psych evaluation. Even if things magically turn around for better, as I pray they should, PMB is just too old to rule the nation. He should retire and enjoy the rest of his life.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO by Nobody: 9:16am On May 30, 2017
May God run your life the way Buhari is running this country!!!
Amen!

Click share if you assent to this prayer and Like if you dissent.

16 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel / Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.