Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: (43708 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / "Phone Numbers May Disappear In 2016" / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by denzel2009: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
The amout of phone numbers people freely give on this site alone, these guys will have a field day making unsolicited calls.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
parislomo:

Thank God my LINES are soaked in the blood of Jesus!! No attempt to dial my lines from any of these lines will go through in Jesus name, amen.

chei, lmfao! This preemptive measure is 2gbaski
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by viperman: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
I experienced this first hand this weekend.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by koolchicco: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
viperman:

I experienced this first hand this weekend.

^^^And did ur credit varnished? undecided
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Kx: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
I think this number is one of them.It has bn flashing me for over 6months now
with the most recent one on friday night.called back and was surprised my credits
were gone.

+88213860010
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by hubreality(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
O boy! These numbers have been flashing and calling me since three days now even this morning. What is it all about? Scam or what?
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by dupsygal: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
yes o!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ve bn getting ds persistent calls from these numbers as well, it got so bad they ran down my fone battery, i was so mad even during church service ystday, so i got credit on my fone and tried calling the numbers back but to no avail. they rang without being picked and later, the numbers started saying they don't exist but before u knw it, u re getting another flash from the same no dt does nt exist.

thanx poster, nw dt i ve these info, i ll jst ignore them flashes, but i pray they stop so as not to put virus on my foone and safeeeeeeee my battery life too shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
return of the killer phone numbers cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by jcross22: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
well thanks so much for sharing this information, i know i can't be victim b,cos if do not store you number on my phone , you number will not be allow on my line.but we need to becareful
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by willyspace(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
Am a victim, dis no is one of them,+239280593. I checked d intl codes and +88 seems to be Bangladesh. I tot it wd be one of my  Bangladeshi colleagues at work who is on leave,but all my crdt gone in 1sec!
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by showbobo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Why am i left out??I have not received any call/flash from any of those numbers. . .
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
haha only a dumbmee will take a number off the internet and call an unknown person.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by badboym: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
I don't believe this but I'll be vigilant
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by angelo5uk(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
na wa oh, even person wey they no flash go lie say they flash am
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by quadrillio(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
The useless numbers are flashing my both line since friday, they even went as far as sending me a text message to call back.

I my roommate called they swept out N50 b4 he knew what was happening.

Nigerians Beware!!!
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
showbobo:

Why am i left out??I have not received any call/flash from any of those numbers. . .

Dem notice say na only #100 voucher you dey load  grin
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by dupsygal: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
d one dt jst flashed me, +1881835211091
+1881935211087
+1881935211088
+1881835211172
+881835211178

@lst these re the most recent ones still on my received call list, EGBA MI O! this pple want to run dwn my battery cry
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by demscokid: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2010
showbobo,

u 4got 2 state ur gsm nos so they can call u - abeg giv us ur nos now -  cool
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by dupsygal: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
jcross22:

well thanks so much for sharing this information, i know i can't be victim b,cos if do not store you number on my phone , you number will not be allow on my line.but we need to becareful

u mean u don't ve frnds dt call from call centres, hehehehe, gbgbo bigz boys cool
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by switchmax8: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hello fellows,
The same number "+1881935211087 have been calling me for the past 2weeks though sometimes the call looks like beep and end immediately i kept wondering who is the fool trying to waste his time on me.It was this afternoon i was explaining how the number have been disturbing me my friend told me that it might be somebody close to me.
Well,my computer network was hacked and they gain access to my info though i have reformated my system maybe that is why they have kept on beeping.We should keep on spreading the info for those that dont know and it should not be on Nairaland.com alone because we have to secure of friends that might be a victim.
Oneluv
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by calabaman(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
chei dis country sha, when dis one start?instead of this bastards 2use their brains for sumthin +ve, God go punish them!  4kin mutallabs
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Ben13: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
them no fit see my number wink
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by yme1(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
ogbono feli feli cheesy
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by bettes(f): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster:I'll warn as many people as possible
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by camary(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
I thought i was the only one being disturbed by these strange nos. In my own case, the numbers are even more like 02122211111, +1239280593, 090000012 including those ones listed above. At a point i was tempted to call one of the numbers thinking it was my brother in the US or one of my friends but to my surprise, i lost N79 in a second. Curiosity about the nos made me to surf the net to unravel the country where the calls were coming from bt did not get any country dialing code with such numbers. Anyway, since then i decided to ignore such calls.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by quadrillio(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
angelo5uk:

na wa oh, even person wey they no flash go lie say they flash am

are you the one flashing them?

how did you manage to know who they flashed or not?

the only place online that I gave out my number was on nairaland. so am thinking they got their latest sets of numbers from here.

Let's beware.
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Spyker: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Poster, thanks for the info, i am on their lookout now and may also start passing the message to other people.
I wonder if this can happen to business lines?
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by dupsygal: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
i jst gt another oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee +881835211091

this guys are crasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, infact thunder fire them! angry
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Spyker: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
dupsygal:

i jst gt another oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee +881835211091

this guys are crasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, infact thunder fire them! angry

I pity for you
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by timpaker(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
I received a text message from this number +881835211039 telling me to call back urgently and i thought it was my friend that resides in Malaysia,
and i called back only for me to hear a caller tune singing DJ Zeez popular song " orie o 4 kasibe " and i hear a joking voice 'hellooo' and my N374 credit was gone. when i called MTN customer care the guy told me that he could not trace my. Then it dawned on me that 'ori mi 4 kasibe'.
but i am suspecting one of my Yahoo Yahoo friend for playing such pranks with me. When i get him i'll,
Re: Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
timpaker:

I received a text message from this number +881835211039 telling me to call back urgently and i thought it was my friend that resides in Malaysia,
and i called back only for me to hear a caller tune singing DJ Zeez popular song " orie o 4 kasibe " and i hear a joking voice 'hellooo' and my N374 credit was gone. when i called MTN customer care the guy told me that he could not trace my. Then it dawned on me that 'ori mi 4 kasibe'.
but i am suspecting one of my Yahoo Yahoo friend for playing such pranks with me. When i get him i'll,

looooooooooool, na waooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.