Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera (1613 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
I am so proud of her

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2017
She said she grew up in the village with her grandmother as her parents were on scholarship to Germany .... And there was no money to take her along.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by mikeycharles(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2017
When you've got it, you got it, not even the devil can stop you. Keep representing Nigeria, I love you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2017
She said dad is a mathematic economist ..... She never wanted to be one but her dad influenced her decisions.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2017
She said finance minister is one of the most difficult job to do, mostly when you a woman....

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2017
Her mum was kidnapped but that didn't deter her from working and her family rallied round her mostly her father who had to travel down to Abuja to stay with her.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2017
Women are now represented in Africa, but we still very far from it.... During the last government we had about 35% women in government but now its not encouraging..... Okojo iweala

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2017
I was never a politician, I am only a technocrat- Okojo iweala

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by omenkaLives(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2017
Your woman genius couldn't answer Ola's question!

Shame! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The anchors are even laughing at her, saying she simply should have said "no comment". cheesy

Hear them, "but you answered the question like a perfect politician" when she said "I'm not a politician". grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2017
Africa needs to focus on the fundamentals of economics ......

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Your woman genius couldn't answer Ola's question!

Shame! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The anchors are even laughing at her, saying she simply should have said "no comment". cheesy

Hear them, "but you answered the question like a perfect politician" when she said "I'm not a politician". grin
Omenka better stay off this thread..... Its for technocrats

Shes a GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT ECONOMIST

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2017
Begged if buhari calls her to come serve the nation, she said she wants to give others the opportunity to work.... Shes not the only beat candidate for the job. What a great answer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by omenkaLives(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shes a GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT ECONOMIST
And you are a technocrat I suppose... cheesy

I'm out anyway.. cheesy

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
Africa youths should not wait for the government to create jobs for them, like the youwin program and the program was evaluated by the world bank and was certified as one which impacted a lot on the lives of the common man...... OKOJO IWEALA

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

I'm out anyway.. cheesy

u are not going any where grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
Lalaaticlala mynd44
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2017
She asked youths to have loads of fun as there is always a time for responsibility .....OKOJO IWEALA

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:58am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
She asked youths to have loads of fun as there is always a time for responsibility .....OKOJO IWEALA

Omenkalive wan run grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by UmuEri(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2017
yea I am on it already! Biafra woman making us proud, while one lazy Phune speaking afonja nitwit is at Aso Rock destroying our economy!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:00am On May 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

I'm out anyway.. cheesy

we need Kemi to tell us what 20+3 is grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by najoke: 10:08am On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

we need Kemi to tell us what 20+3 is grin grin grin grin
una see una life......the thread is about Ngozi...stick to it....when will you peo stop digressing as usual when you feel intimidated grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:19am On May 30, 2017
najoke:

una see una life......the thread is about Ngozi...stick to it....when will you peo stop digressing as usual when you feel intimidated grin grin grin grin grin

u no see wetin ur brother write up dia grin grin grin grin

tell una kemi to come and leran work for ngozi hand grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by najoke: 10:30am On May 30, 2017
[s]
IgboAmakaa:

tell una kemi to come and leran work for ngozi hand[/s] grin grin grin grin
I give up.....have you shouted Afonjaaaa today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by najoke: 10:31am On May 30, 2017
[s]
IgboAmakaa:

tell una kemi to come and leran work for ngozi hand[/s] grin grin grin grin
I give up.....the question asked is still about the interview.......have you shouted Afonjaaaa today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:33am On May 30, 2017
najoke:
[s]
I give up.....have you shouted Afonjaaaa today grin grin grin grin grin

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ABAKUKUS LIKE UNA

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2017
najoke:
[s]
I give up.....the question asked is still about the interview.......have you shouted Afonjaaaa today grin grin grin grin grin

IF u like cry grin grin grin grin

till 100 years to come u guys will never get Ngozi match for una land tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by macolino(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2017
IGBO people are making it all over the world..
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by macolino(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

tell una kemi to come and leran work for ngozi hand grin grin grin grin
hahaha ha kemi wey no Sabi calculate.. The worst minister of finance in the history of nigeria
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by najoke: 11:07am On May 30, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ABAKUKUS LIKE UNA
hahahahaha...you dont have my time and you quoted me twice......kikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Iweala Live On The Stream Al Jazeera by IgboAmakaa(f): 11:10am On May 30, 2017
najoke:

hahahahaha...you dont have my time and you quoted me twice......kikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

u keep quoting me tongue tongue tongue until u stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE! Millions Of Biafrans Streaming 2 Kanu Palace; Osinbajo Must See This(video / Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC / PHOTOS: How Gov. El Rufai Greeted President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.