Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (75163 Views)

Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2017
I, Chukwuma Austin Dike hereby renounce Islam, I will on Sunday be rededicating my life back to God in Anglican church.I am renouncing Islam because of tribalism, Isis operations in Nigeria and because I have excaped 7 assassination attempts by Muslims.5 times in the mosque at Mabushi abuja and in kano;on the day corpes of fulani herdsmen was discourverd in Abia state.The last one was inside American embassy in Abuja.Thier is no Islam in Nigeria what we have is fulani agenda. I pity any non fulani or at least kanuri practicing islam in Nigeria u are nothing but a slave.for more details go to my face book page search for Chukwuma Austin Dike u will see the video
Thanks
God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdkMB6GEAs

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1415462015181464&id=100001530378840&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1415462015181464%3Atl_objid.1415462015181464%3Apage_id.668695769846625%3Athid.100001530378840%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A893632903339331565

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by skyoboy(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2017
There is always a difference in what you do willingly and what you do out of a condition. He who lost Jesus has lost everything. welcome​back to Christianity.

621 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by doyinbaby(f): 10:28am On May 30, 2017
Welcome back to Christ

331 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2017
Thanks a million Bro.
doyinbaby:
Welcome back to Christ

211 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2017
How do u want me to believe this?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by HisSexcellency(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2017
chukwuaustin:
I, Chukwuma Austin Dike hereby renounce Islam, I will on Sunday be rededicating my life back to God in Anglican church.I am renouncing Islam because of tribalism, Isis operations in Nigeria and because I have excaped 7 assassination attempts by Muslims.5 times in the mosque at Mabushi abuja and in kano;on the day corpes of fulani herdsmen was discourverd in Abia state.The last one was inside American embassy in Abuja.Thier is no Islam in Nigeria what we have is fulani agenda. I pity any non fulani or at least kanuri practicing islam in Nigeria u are nothing but a slave.for more details go to my face book page search for Chukwuma Austin Dike u will see the video
Thanks
God bless you
Hypocrite of the highest grade.
Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?

588 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by SweetJoystick(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
Na now day break?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
Come and join me sing halleluya Jevoha jire has done me well it it's me n true N psalm 23
Oma307:
How do u want me to believe this?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2017
I dont need u too. In KANO . zaria road in a mosque I escaped death simply because some fulani hedsmen body was discourverd in Abia state yet u claim Islam ispeacefull ...guy I know u guys well... I can tell u more about Islam more than u .....for those who care to know Isis is planing a deadly attack in Nigeria. This guy are graduates from federal university of technology minna. I saw a lot .I have lot to say
SalamRushdie:
Idiot we don't want you back

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 31, 2017
He sure found out the hard way cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Huasamafia1: 1:26pm On May 31, 2017
wink cheesy shocked
Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by nigeriantalent: 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
Hmm na wa o I just saw the video of him renouncing:

lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by kingzizzy: 4:20pm On May 31, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Did you convert to Islam because you were convinced and believed in the teachings and doctrines of Islam?
You hypocritically converted to Islam cuz you thought by doing so will win you new friends with connections in the new government and therefore access to good job and maybe good money.
Was Isis and Boko Haram and the likes not in existence before your hypocritical turn to Islam?

I have to agree with you on this

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by victorDanladi: 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
HisSexcellency:

...you can see his fellow hypocrites congratulating him as if they are not intelligent enough to decipher his hypocrisy.Hypocrites every where.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2017
U are the hypocrite ......I will always say the truth. I pity all this northern Christians they have banned u from eating in Kaduna during Ramadan fasting that is not ur business,soon they kill u n turn ur wife's to sex slave fool...hope u can still travel to ur village? Idiot hypocrite
victorDanladi:
...you can see his fellow hypocrites congratulating him as if they are not intelligent enough to decipher his hypocrisy.Hypocrites every where.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by mirabel001(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2017
tnk GOD for ur life.....

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by Agumbankembu: 6:19pm On May 31, 2017
Nwanne just accept you went to Islam for the money nu nu.
I remember when we were telling some dunderheads that you just went to grab quick connection and money, and they never believed, and they were jubilating that you found Islam.

Agwara m ha na-agbacha oso, agugodu nke bu mile.

Nwanne after much much kedu nke mere las n'alakuba?

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin Hypocrite was planning to scam the ummah. My guy see fasting liver failure come catch am haha haha ha grin grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish pray God help him to find legitimate means of surviving instead of false conversion.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2017
God bless United States of Biafra
nigeriantalent:
Hmm na wa o I just saw the video of him renouncing:

ishilove

15 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by paramakina202: 6:21pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Thanks
God bless you

We Igbos are not known for jumping from one religion to the other,I don't know where you got that from.
I am not impressed.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2017
Nwanne mba nu na vow wey I make but I learn a lot from the experience
Agumbankembu:
Nwanne just accept you went to Islam for the money nu nu.
I remember when we were telling some dunderheads that you just went to grab quick connection and money, and they never believed, and they were jubilating that you found Islam.

Agwara m ha na-agbacha oso, agugodu nke bu mile.

Nwanne after much much kedu nke mere las n'alakuba?

13 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2017
Asari Dokubo na Moslem him papa na Ijaw.... Moses was trained by the Egyptian ..... God bless Biafra
paramakina202:

We Igbos are not known for jumping from one religion to the other,I don't know where you got that from.
I am not impressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by victorDanladi: 6:28pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuaustin:
U are the hypocrite ......I will always say the truth

lolz,truth indeed.

...you can see his fellow hypocrites congratulating
him as if they are not intelligent enough to decipher
his hypocrisy.Hypocrites every where.

15 Likes

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by rejoice4eva(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2017
Christianity is not a religion. Going to church or that youare born by christian parent does not make you a christian. A personal encounter with the Saviour Himself,repentance ,confession of sins ,and deliberate life long decision to follow him till d end ,in holiness with d help of the Holy Spirit is what make you a christian.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2017
Izala moslem u know am telling the truth..... listen Christains (Biafrans)majority of this so called Izala Moslems are members of Isis this is the truth n I can prove it
victorDanladi:

lolz,truth indeed.

...you can see his fellow hypocrites congratulating
him as if they are not intelligent enough to decipher
his hypocrisy.Hypocrites every where.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2017
We dash him to the christians please take good care of him and feed him well. He is learning from Fkk feed him and he will dance for you .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by chukwuaustin(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2017
Afonja
vedaxcool:
We dash him to the christians please take good care of him and feed him well. He is learning from Fkk feed him and he will dance for you .

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by osile2012: 6:46pm On May 31, 2017
Young man, be very careful what you do, before the desire to trend on social media, cut your life short.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam by vedaxcool(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2017
chukwuaustin:
Afonja

Thank God a tribalist like you no longer pretend to be a Muslim.

46 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.