Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (665 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by ifa98(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2017
Open Letter to my Mentor
Dear Asiwaju
I would like to show my sincere gratitude for positioning yourself as a leader the Yoruba race can beseech when situations are dicey. How you managed to fit into the shoes of Awolowo has always been a riddle. Your ability to remain calm when situations get tough, your listening ears and your strong will and tenacity has always endeared you to me. I guess I leave all this characters that I adopted your title Jagaban. I have always been on the lookout to drink from your wealth of knowledge that I even got an invite for your Bola Tinubu youth summit (BTYsummit).

Of all the positions you have been opportuned to attain, the one that affected me the most is the post of the Chancellor LAUTECH, and as always, I believe you would do wonderfully well again.

Dear Mentor, the love I have for you made me believe you are not aware of the crisis happening in LAUTECH and as a loyal disciple, I am displeased to inform you that the future of the youth is being played with by the governors of Osun and Oyo State. The students of this great institution are spending close to 3years for a session that knows no end. As a loyal disciple of Awolowo you had proven to be, you would agree with me that education was the sage's priority.

Before I conclude this letter, I am being discouraged by some set of individuals that you would do nothing about this issue that rather than finding a lasting solution to the crisis you would Rather gallivant in your private jet. Don't be bothered about that. I trust you would save the destiny of over 40,000students. And if you have been trying, please intensify your effort.
Till next time I write you stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Buhari Not To Return This Weekend -presidency Sources / Restructuring Nigeria. Meaning? / I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.