Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Do You Feel Pains After Hours Of Work On Your Computer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Feel Pains After Hours Of Work On Your Computer? (800 Views)

10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard / 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Pains After Hours Of Work On Your Computer? by TechPanda(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2017
Helo! How Wa You? (Choi.. my back!!!)

It's me, Sam , Nairaland’s TechPanda. cool

For a quick intro, am a blogger growing in the OVER SATURATED space of Technology. I’m driven with a generous desire to help people find value in the tech-ki things they buy.

P.S: (I’m not worthy to be called a geek, so please don’t get the mindset that HEY! TechPanda knows It All) Heheheh. In my humble acknowledgement, I still help folks solve technological matters. I seek the best for consumers of technology.

If you haven’t gotten to know me here on NL, well do now! It is for your own technological benefit. grin

Okay what's up with the consumer life?

Lately, I haven't been feeling so good at all. It's been series of head ache, back pain, neck pain, waist pain and whole body pain.

I believe it is because of what I DID.

Yeah, the pains are as awful as they sound. And to be honest. Though I haven't been taking medications, I just pray my body fix itself.

Still in these pains, it came to me that I might not be the only one experiencing this. So I decided to do what I do best, 'help tech consumers'. I did some research, went to business centres/cafes. There I watched and observed how the folks sit while working on the Computer. In the process of this survey, I asked them this same question.

"Do you usually feel pains after operating the computer for hours?"

Some said they still do and have made it a habit to take walks at regular intervals of work in order to get rid of the pain. Others said they no longer feel pain during and after work - maybe their body had gotten used to it

Now, that was what shocked me, 'their body had gotten used to it'. I thought within myself; body pains are not diseases that our body immune system fight and get used to, they are caused by mostly bad posture and stress. It could be either bad sitting or working posture.

You will agree with me that most times when you wake up from sleep, there is that slight pain all over your body. You feel that pain because you didn't sleep well. FitnessDoctor, please confirm to this. Thanks.

I wasn't intending to make this long but I believe it serves a purpose; we've got to learn from our mistakes. Sure there is a way I can spend hours on my computer without feeling pains.
I'm willing to learn, I believe some other folks won't mind learning also.

So I'm throwing this question to the whole house. NLand Mods (Seun, Lalasticalala, Skydancer Maleeq), please help out.

"Do you feel pains after hours of work on your computer?

If you do, kindly share with us what you've been doing and what you think might be the cause.

If you don't feel pains anymore (which I’m surprise) Also do tell us your secret (It's indeed a secret). Did you change your working posture or something? Share and help Nigeria (if not the world). Thanks.
Re: Do You Feel Pains After Hours Of Work On Your Computer? by FitnessDoctor: 12:27pm On May 30, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sites To Downlaod 1 User Original Antivirus / How To Restore Deleted Contact In Outlook Promptly / Best Pentesting OS In Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.