Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323369 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by aegis86: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
djeezy:
please what did you select when asked whether you are seeking for a full time employment and also seeking for masters..Bachelors. ..or higher degree. I said yes to both and was told I am not qualified.
You should have chosen "seeking full time employment"..that's what I chose, my application was successful and I have also received two links for the assessment and video interview, was given 10 days to complete them...I'll advise u to try again using another email though, Good luck!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by aegis86: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
mosbiod:
Any Technical Role applicant received link to the assessments? please?
Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by aegis86: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
cris83:

I used 3rd July, 2017
Same here!...Lol
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by electromagnito: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gbosa for shell.... Na only abstract I do finish... I no sure I.do.up to 10 per each section..lol the thing sef confuse me... Anybody wey do everything... Na genius... Lol einstein....
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by aegis86: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
cris83:
I applied yesterday and I still haven't gotten any confirmation email. Should I reapply or keep waiting? They said multiple applications lead to disqualification. I wonder if because I put 3rd of July as resumption date, na there I shoot my leg? God, help m ooh!!
I put 3rd of July too and I have received links for both tests...That's not the problem
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Emaimo:

Probably your network is bad.
Off your data and exit the app.
On ur data and go back the link on your mail, it will take u to where u stopped. I encountered it and that was my solution. But try and get better internet connection

Please share tips naa...like what to expect from the video interview

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abeg who don attempt the video successfully?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by toco20: 1:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Please can someone help me with the selection of the language section in the registration process? "check this box if English is not your first language. I checked the box but I didn't see my native language. please what do I have to do to pass this place? someone should please help me out. Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by douglasposh(m): 3:57am On Jun 03, 2017
pls guys,kindly help me out on the steps to successfully apply.am even confused on how to start.pls help a brother out. where do i click to apply and get to start answering the questions? thanks as u help me out.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by alaya40: 5:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Pls, somebody that will complete NYSC by October this year, can that person still apply? Urgent pls
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2017
IamJames:

Will appreciate if u can send the material to my mail. Thanks
Kandysnow@gmail.com
will appreciate if u too can forward to. xpatriez@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 5:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello guys, I have finished the application procedures, got a mail telling me about the stages of the test, but didn't see d test. Any help pls?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lil9333: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
phone. Can't use system where I am.

Was the screen large enough to contain each question at once or did you have to scroll down before seeing the next button? I can't get access to a system too, I want to know if using a phone will slow me down.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Mystic20: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2017
sunnysec:
Hello guys, I have finished the application procedures, got a mail telling me about the stages of the test, but didn't see d test. Any help pls?

It will come..eventually..mine didn't come immediately after getting the email about the different stages ..just be patient
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by alaya40: 5:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Olochedavido:

will appreciate if u too can forward to. xpatriez@gmail.com

mine too, alayasaheed@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Mystic20:

It will come..eventually..mine didn't come immediately after getting the email about the different stages ..just be patient
I haven't gotten a mail for the test too, just a confirmation that my application has been received and the various accessment to expect in the next stage.
How long did it take before you got the email containing the link to the test?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2017
douglasposh:
pls guys,kindly help me out on the steps to successfully apply.am even confused on how to start.pls help a brother out. where do i click to apply and get to start answering the questions? thanks as u help me out.
Visit shell.com.ng/careers
Go to the shell graduate program
Search for a position and sign up to apply
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by teeflames(m): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2017
bro abeg shey d questions hard?
electromagnito:
Gbosa for shell.... Na only abstract I do finish... I no sure I.do.up to 10 per each section..lol the thing sef confuse me... Anybody wey do everything... Na genius... Lol einstein....
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Eddy4400: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2017
English is our FIRST language, that is why it was automatically selected. Don't check the box. Your only to add additional anguages like french for example. Our native languages ain't listed there.

toco20:
Please can someone help me with the selection of the language section in the registration process? "check this box if English is not your first language. I checked the box but I didn't see my native language. please what do I have to do to pass this place? someone should please help me out. Thanks

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2017
alaya40:
Pls, somebody that will complete NYSC by October this year, can that person still apply? Urgent pls
Apply immediately

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2017
alaya40:
Batch B 2016 right? Same with me. Please apply. No harm in trying. I have applied and received the links for the Hirevue Interview and cognitive tests. Moreover, the recruitment process may take some time. wink

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by barnybarbs: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Emaimo:
Those assessment questions are very simple. U Don't need any material for any reason.
you want to buy the material for N3900? Abba!!
what you guys should be concerned about should be time frame.
I have even gotten feedback from the assessment stating my personality traits just like what Unilever did. Try and be as fast as u can.
The video interview is quite simple. 5 questions in all. Go and do underground study about shell. Good luck everyone.

what questions were asked for the on demand interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Abeg, who fit help me with the video interview invite message.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Lil9333:

Was the screen large enough to contain each question at once or did you have to scroll down before seeing the next button? I can't get access to a system too, I want to know if using a phone will slow me down.
once you click an answer, the next button is there below. Phone did it fine for me. The screen is big enough.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Mystic20: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

I haven't gotten a mail for the test too, just a confirmation that my application has been received and the various accessment to expect in the next stage.
How long did it take before you got the email containing the link to the test?

The video link came first, about 30 mins after the email you mentioned and the cognitive and working styles link came in about an hour later.. you didn't get a regret email so the links should come..if not, contact them.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Mystic20:

The video link came first, about 30 mins after the email you mentioned and the cognitive and working styles link came in about an hour later.. you didn't get a regret email so the links should come..if not, contact them.
Mine is over 11 hours since I applied now.
Maybe it's because I applied on a weekend
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2017
sunnysec:
Gotten any link now?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yorex2011: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2017
shocked

Seems things have changed this year.
Will apply, lemme see what's new... grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Greatbee:
Yes. the materiall is perfect. i think we share d same cramming capacity. but weda someone will get d job sef, dat one is another kettle of fish.
Hello Greatbee, how did u get d material ur talking abt
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Eddy4400:
English is our FIRST language, that is why it was automatically selected. Don't check the box. Your only to add additional anguages like french for example. Our native languages ain't listed there.

Lol, any body who did everything did chinini tanana , cliq and go
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

Gotten any link now?
Notin yet o.... ...
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2017
sunnysec:
Notin yet o.... ...
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.