Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323096 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2017
My on-demand video invite just came in this morning (6.57am). Still waiting for the cognitive test invite
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheSociopath(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Ccanyanwu:
My on-demand video invite just came in this morning (6.57am).
Still waiting for the cognitive test invite

When did you submit your application?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Dainty09:

Yes you can use phone I just finished mine now
Like you did yours when the day was dark and lit the room up? Cause you posted this 12.15am
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dblaiz(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Greatbee:
Hey guys im thru with this. will upload others later when im done writing. Goodluck to us.(YOU NEED A COMPUTER TO READ IT) https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0_tAK-r8Gf3Rm02blJmRnNDRG8
Thanks for this dear. the best ive found on this thread.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dyazeez(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=djeezy post=57164236][/quote] pls I need it oh
Dyazeez86@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by EMMYD01(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Please dont waste your energy looking for question from anyone, u cant even have time to screen shot anything. Just pray and do it. they are not too hard but no time, which means that u might not finish all. Best of luck. Is there anyone that has gone beyond the stage 1 online assessment (test and working styles)?

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2017
I used Infinix hot 4 with the HireVue app. It's very perfect using smartphone than laptop, the network reach, Ram processor and front camera pixel makes it wonderful.

You just need to close eyes and subscribe your phone, so that you won't experience data shortage. You need to be very vibrant in your use of English. Try and demonstrate a bit, smile and always maintain eye contact.

Do not always give a direct answers to the questions, try as you can to relate situations within your environment in answering. Me, I had to relate issues that happened in my village as a reason why I want to join Shell, in other to ensure a repeat do not occur.

Lastly, read through about Shell group of petrochemical companies. Focus more on their innovation and future target for cleaner energy. This will help you answer some of the technical questions. If you are using mobile phone, Close and log out all your social media apps, divert all your calls before you begin.

See you all, at Shell.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2017
geodemainguy:
I used Infinix hot 4 with the HireVue app. It's very perfect using smartphone than laptop, the network reach, Ram processor and front camera pixel makes it wonderful.

You just need to close eyes and subscribe your phone, so that you won't experience data shortage. You need to be very vibrant in your use of English. Try and demonstrate a bit, smile and always maintain eye contact.

Do not always give a direct answers to the questions, try as you can to relate situations within your environment in answering. Me, I had to relate issues that happened in my village as a reason why I want to join Shell, in other to ensure a repeat do not occur.

Lastly, read through about Shell group of petrochemical companies. Focus more on their innovation and future target for cleaner energy. This will help you answer some of the technical questions. If you are using mobile phone, Close and log out all your social media apps, divert all your calls before you begin.

See you all, at Shell.
That's the spirit.
See you too in Shell.

Jah bless you

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tboy243: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Thank God, I have also gotten an invite for the hirevue video interview, but I don't seem ready.
Thank you all for sharing your experiences, at least , now i know how to get prepared.

See you all at shell!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Baybeeteejay: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
geodemainguy:

See you all, at Shell.

Broda good morning abeg help a sister. I tried taking the hirevue in the night but I kept telling me error downloading video. Please what can I do. What could be wrong because i am on full 3g. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
jerrrrry:
I've taken the test... but there's not even enough time to answer the questions let alone screen shotting it...

However, the questions are quite simple but tricky sha.

If you have your calculator don't even bother cause you won't have time to ouch calculator sef.

Anyway, Success all.
thanks for the incite...wish you success

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaoluQ(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Dblaiz:
Thanks for this dear. the best ive found on this thread.

pls it's asking for a key, can u pls provide the key
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

Mine is over 11 hours since I applied now.
Maybe it's because I applied on a weekend
Hello, have dey send d link?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Please guys! How do I practise the video interview? log in through the code sent to my mail did not see practise. Need to do d practise test so I can confirm if my system can do it or not
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2017
For those waiting to cheat and looking for past screen-shoted questions, Shell recruitment is First come, First serve. Those who submit first will be considered and invited for next stage live interview promptly provided they meet d pass mark in each of d ability tests, personality questions and on-demand video.

Furthermore, if d number of people that have been preempted to be invited for next stage interview for each job position has been reached. Then even though u get 100% in all the questions and on-demand video, don't expect next stage interview invitation o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysec:
Hello, have dey send d link?
sent not send
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bhisi: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2017
hello pls help a sister with the practice questions , oyebisi25@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ascapella(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2017
I completed my on-demand interview yesterday. Not a bad experience. Just try to be calm, sound confident, sight instances and you should be fine.

My question were;
Why shell and why the energy industry?

Have i ever been in a situation where i had to take a different approach to something?

My background and how it's a fit for this job?

How i coped with a difficult task?

I can't remember the fifth question. Let me aloso add that they specifically stated that some of your answers should try to follow this format.

1. The situation
2. What the challenge was
3. How you were able to tackle it
4. Solution and conclusion

PS: your question would most likely be different but this just serves as a guide as to what to expect.

I hope i have been able to help someone.
I still cant understand why people will be hoarding information and exploiting people monetarily.

We rise by lifting others.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by vladoz(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2017
ascapella:
I completed my on-demand interview yesterday. Not a bad experience. Just try to be calm, sound confident, sight instances and you should be fine.

My question were;

Have i ever been in a situation where i had to take a different approach to something?

I can't remember the fifth question. Let me aloso add that they specifically stated that some of your answers should try to follow this format.

1. The situation

I still cant understand why people will be hoarding information and exploiting people monetarily.

Yeah you are right just be confident and if you can narrate short story you are good to go...was asked a question like... can't really remember d full question but "...a situation where I felt under pressure to deliver difficult objectives...the challenge and how I was able to overcome it"....question of " why choose shell? ".... forgotten the rest...it was very interesting tho..Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sunnysec: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Tnk God, the link is in
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by stanisbaratheon: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Mehn! my advice for everyone is, don't worry yourself about these past questions here and there because you won't be needing them. There is no time in this exam.

I even brought a plain sheet of paper to solve and ended up not writing anything on it. So you see why you shouldn't bother about them?

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dblaiz(f): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2017
ascapella:

My question were;

1. The situation

PS: your question would most likely be different but this just serves as a guide as to what to expect.

this is another good one. pls keep em coming. We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cris83: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2017
So those of us still waiting for confirmation email, what do we do? I applied since 2nd June and I have received no confirmation or assessment mails. I'm baffled!! I filled the application correctly taking my time and uploaded all necessary documents from resume to cover letter to certificates. I'm just baffled!!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by immex2(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2017
cris83:
I applied yesterday and I still haven't gotten any confirmation email. Should I reapply or keep waiting? They said multiple applications lead to disqualification. I wonder if because I put 3rd of July as resumption date, na there I shoot my leg? God, help m ooh!!
try and check in spam floder
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by immex2(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
subseaman:

Pls also send me the materials, my email address: osasygreat213@gmail.com
pls snt 4 me too pls ikennaezeka@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Baybeeteejay post=57177011][/quote]Have you downloaded the app? Be sure if the HireVue app you are using is the right one, because there lots of HireVue app specifically meant for different purpose.

In other words, to be sure you have the right app, just click below the image on your "on demand video interview " email. The attach image below this comment explains better.

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by immex2(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
abbyphilips:
Garule01: 11:14am
FOR THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT NO MAIL RECEIVED, AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION DID IT SHOW SIGNOUT?
IF THE SENT YOU CONFIRMATION MAIL, IT TEST LINKS WILL COME. CHECK YOUR SPAM AND ALWAYS REFRESH.

FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE TEST QUESTIONS NOT INCLUDING VIDEO. CONTACT NOW FOR THE FULL QUESTION FROM VERBAL TO QUANT TO ASTR, TO ASSESSMENT.
pls help a brother and snt 4 me ikennaezeka@gmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by subseaman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
immex2:

pls snt 4 me too pls ikennaezeka@gmail.com
Bro don't waste your time on past questions bro,I was just wasting my time on it.the questions are just too easy but limited time.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Richkinwe: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
cris83:
So those of us still waiting for confirmation email, what do we do? I applied since 2nd June and I have received no confirmation or assessment mails. I'm baffled!! I filled the application correctly taking my time and uploaded all necessary documents from resume to cover letter to certificates. I'm just baffled!!
They are most likely reviewing your application. Just chill, it will be sent as long as your discipline and class of degree conforms with the eligible ones.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cris83: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Richkinwe:

They are most likely reviewing your application. Just chill, it will be sent as long as your discipline and class of degree conforms with the eligible ones.

Geology as first degree, Petroleum Geoscience as second degree. What more is there to review??
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
usqoh:
For those waiting to cheat and looking for past screen-shoted questions, Shell recruitment is First come, First serve. Those who submit first will be considered and invited for next stage live interview promptly provided they meet d pass mark in each of d ability tests, personality questions and on-demand video.

Furthermore, if d number of people that have been preempted to be invited for next stage interview for each job position has been reached. Then even though u get 100% in all the questions and on-demand video, don't expect next stage interview invitation o.

You took that out of my mouth. I share your sentiments. I'm sure millions have applied and still counting. How will they even interview 2,000? So the best does not always get the job. The race is sometimes to the swift.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bhisi:
hello pls help a sister with the practice questions , oyebisi25@gmail.com

A sister does not need past question for this test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.