Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323263 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Here is MY theory: those who have gotten "regret" mails may have been screened out automatically by the assessment systems while those who may have made the "cut off marks" are still under review. I don't think HRs have started reviewing the applications yet until the deadline.

So I feel more regret mails will come later when actual reviews begin and selected few proceed.

When I applied in 2014, my application was "under review" for about 3 months after passing all the tests before they served me the so-called Love Letter, and I must confess, it was beautifully crafted.

While I'm not so excited about this new process, I can't afford to be pessimistic too. My hope battery is still fully charged.

16 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ayhanfeoluwa: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls also forward past questions to me-
ayanfeoluwa.israel@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by amydealeb: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
DreManuel:
Here is MY theory: those who have gotten "regret" mails may have been screened out automatically by the assessment systems while those who may have made the "cut off marks" are still under review. I don't think HRs have started reviewing the applications yet until the deadline.

So I feel more regret mails will come later when actual reviews begin and selected few proceed.

When I applied in 2014, my application was "under review" for about 3 months after passing all the tests before they served me the so-called Love Letter, and I must confess, it was beautifully crafted.

While I'm not so excited about this new process, I can't afford to be pessimistic too. My hope battery is still fully charged.

Very plausible explanation, makes perfect sense. So fingers crossed.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Headmonbra: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
DreManuel:

Very plausible explanation, however, if you remember that these things are computerised and shouldn't take two days to screen people out, you begin to wonder. The personality section of the Shell Graduate Programme of 2015 screened people out immediately. You may still be right, but it's something to consider.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Guys please,how do I view my practice video after the practice biko. I need a reply asap pleaaaaseeee
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olagunjumariah: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Headmonbra:

I will just leave this Cambridge definition of the word "regret". It does not mention "reject" or "return". I will suggest, for the future, that before you insult someone or make a wise ass remark such as "maybe you checked your dictionary upside down", do some basic research before you make yourself look foolish.

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maymaymabelbro9: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good evening,my hr status says,thank you u v completed your assessment, pls wat does this mean?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ezegozie(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
To be sincere with you guys, all these love letters you PEOPLE are sharing is so scary.

I am just having this pessimistic feeling not minding that I have not even done my own test grin

I feel my own love letter is on the way.
So far I have not heard anything positive here, all regret mails here and there
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Headmonbra:

Very plausible explanation, however, if you remember that these things are computerised and shouldn't take two days to screen people out, you begin to wonder. The personality section of the Shell Graduate Programme of 2015 screened people out immediately. You may still be right, but it's something to consider.

You've made a cogent point. Nothing is cast in stone though and there is no hard and fast way to the screening process.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tee24:
Guys please,how do I view my practice video after the practice biko. I need a reply asap pleaaaaseeee
Hian someone should respond na. At least most of you have done the video interview
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tee24:

Hian someone should respond na. At least most of you have done the video interview
If I remember correctly, immediately you're "done answering" or those 3 mins given elapses, you should see the option for "clicking to watch".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
SAAS:

If I remember correctly, immediately you're "done answering" or those 3 mins given elapses, you should see the option for "clicking to watch".
Thanks jare. I didn't see the option in the phone I used

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by islamics(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Headmonbra:

Are you sure it's not your internet connection?
I can't rule out the possibility of Internet failure.
Nevertheless, Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by islamics(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
libb:

I encountered something similar but mine got stocked at question 1, I was using my laptop so I had to check my connection first to be sure its perfect, after confirming that, I refreshed n it told me to resume interview, I did but I was still getting stocked at d first question, so wat I did was to use my phone without closing d page on my laptop n it worked.
I did the same thing, no show. I have mail them with the hope of a response. I even tried it again just now but it is still doing the same thing in the app while the browser is even showing error.
Nevertheless, Thanks for your response.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Abdulbaaqi21: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
pls I have a problem with the interview, I recorded the practice test but I cannot hear myself... what's the problem pls..hav not done the real test because of this problem
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by islamics(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tee24:

Thanks jare. I didn't see the option in the phone I used
Someone posted it earlier but I can't remember who posted it. Something like:
Click on Begin Interview and follow the instructions till you get to a point where you have practice and I'm ready.
Click on Practice to practice for as long as you like. If you finished with practice, the video will automatically play back.
If you are ready to rumble, Click I'm ready and the real questions will come along.
If you click Sample interview, there is no play back for that one.

Better late than never!

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by leketones(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Abdulbaaqi21:
pls I have a problem with the interview, I recorded the practice test but I cannot hear myself... what's the problem pls..hav not done the real test because of this problem
Perhaps d microphone u used didn't function very well

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by agrovick(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
agrovick:

I'm thinking you didn't follow the method I listed earlier, you need to make use of your access code in order to be able to have practice questions that you can watch after taking it.

Copy the access code in your mail invite.

Open the hirevue app, and paste the code.

Once you paste the code, you will see two options; begin interview and sample interview

Click begin interview and follow the instructions till you get to a point where you have practice and I'm ready

Click on practice, to practice for as long as you like.

If you are ready to rumble, click I'm ready and the real questions will come along.

For those having issues with voiceless recordings, follow the steps in the quoted post.

cc tee24
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Abdulbaaqi21:

If you downloaded the app, on your phone, go to Settings>Apps>Hirevue>Permissions. Check the box for Microphone.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Headmonbra:

I will just leave this Cambridge definition of the word "regret". It does not mention "reject" or "return". I will suggest, for the future, that before you insult someone or make a wise ass remark such as "maybe you checked your dictionary upside down", do some basic research before you make yourself look foolish.

Regretted is a verb. Kindly show us the verb part of the definition.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ebomski94: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
senny4ril2424:
...i just checked mine now.. What I saw is that your application is being reviewed.. No love letter yet.. Though I did on-demand video interview on Wednesday
Same here... Though i did my On-demand video interview on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by MKKO: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
have not gotten any mail since I applied on the 6th but I checked my status and it states that I have been invited for an online test all the best. please who knows what is wrong?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
MKKO:
have not gotten any mail since I applied on the 6th but I checked my status and it states that I have been invited for an online test all the best. please who knows what is wrong?

Do the test nsss
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dameezzyy: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
MKKO:

Do the test naaa
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dokiwonda: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Please can i use Techno P5 Plus for both the hirevue interview and the cognitive assessment?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Headmonbra: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2017
LaRochelle:

Regretted is a verb. Kindly show us the verb part of the definition.

Here's a photo of the meaning of the verb "regret", and its synonyms and related words

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Regretted- A decline of an invitation.

Let's not detail from the main purpose of this thread folks. I think we should be more concerned about the prize and not petty arguments that won't take us anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by onwuegbu81: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2017
ebomski94:

Same here... Though i did my On-demand video interview on sunday.
please how was it? am yet to do that
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by marqueetim(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017
The first dream is to be invited to the office for interview. Que Deus make it happen..

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by donkafor(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Regretted (verb) means to decline formally or politely.
Headmonbra:

Here's a photo of the meaning of the verb "regret", and its synonyms and related words
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by MzSheila: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2017
so it seems nobody made it through to the second stage. they just sent me my working style report and from my amswers they say i am not a supportive person, Lols. Meaning my love letter awaits me. Kudos to those that will make it to the next stage. My Video interview was not good at all in my own judgement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.