Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323148 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by EngrBogon(f): 2:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by EngrBogon(f): 2:16am On Jun 14, 2017
Please what's the meaning of timeout during an online test. Does it mean you didn't submit your work and you are out?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 2:46am On Jun 14, 2017
EngrBogon:
Please what's the meaning of timeout during an online test. Does it mean you didn't submit your work and you are out?

It simply means you have been timed out... grin grin grin

It means the time allocated to complete the test has finished so the computer will automatically submit for you. It doesn't mean you haven't submitted.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by tyakson99: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2017
This thread is shrinking out by the day because of how shell is dishing out love letters. lolz
one thing I have come to realize is getting into shell no be beans. lemme try and enter IPS port Harcourt first, this oil money, we must chop am o before he go finish. grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by noceedy4real: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2017
so someone is experiencing this,..anyone seen this before?.. he tried to sign in and check his application status and saw that....any ideas on what to do?

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Olawales93(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Boss, did you submit application for this year's IPS Uniport entry? If yes, please send me a pm.
Thanks

tyakson99:
This thread is shrinking out by the day because of how shell is dishing out love letters. lolz
one thing I have come to realize is getting into shell no be beans. lemme try and enter IPS port Harcourt first, this oil money, we must chop am o before he go finish. grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Olawales93(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2017
The temporary lock is for about 48 hours.
Let the person wait for 48hours before trying to login again, then he clicks on forgotten password after the 48hours. A link will be sent to the email address which will help him recover his account by entering the answer to the security question he used while applying.

I hope this helps
noceedy4real:
so someone is experiencing this,..anyone seen this before?.. he tried to sign in and check his application status and saw that....any ideas on what to do?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by noceedy4real: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Olawales93:
Let the person wait for 48hours before trying to login again, then he clicks on forgotten password after the 48hours. A link will be sent to the email address which will help him recover his account by entering the answer to the security question he used while applying

I hope this helps

Ok thanks,..48hrs it is..
Did u experience the temporarily lock also??
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Hotsemo: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2017
noceedy4real:

Ok thanks,..48hrs it is..
Did u experience the temporarily lock also??

Give it 20 minutes and it'd return to normal. This is from experience.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2017
noceedy4real:

i think its the internet connection. try again
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Olawales93:
Let the person wait for 48hours before trying to login again, then he clicks on forgotten password after the 48hours. A link will be sent to the email address which will help him recover his account by entering the answer to the security question he used while applying.

I hope this helps

well mine is opening.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hugochuks60(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Seems d wedding gift av started coming in. Those of u that dont know wat wedding gift is, its progress mail o. Progress not success.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2017
hugochuks60:
Seems d wedding gift av started coming in. Those of u that dont know wat wedding gift is, its progress mail o. Progress not success.
you received a progress mail?? shocked. I claim this in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by EngrBogon(f): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2017
What if one mistakenly choose 2 disciplines that are not listed in the Roles available for Nigerian application? Like data management and research & development. Does it mean he will be disqualified on the long run?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dyazeez(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Its funny here oh. I just received a mail from those guys that I have been withdrawn cos I have not submitted my stage one assessments.
On logging to my portal ,I saw this
"" You have withdrawn your application. All the best for your future endeavours"". But I never withdrew the application. What should I do ,pls ?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by noceedy4real: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2017
possessor1:

well mine is opening.

ok.. i thought you also experienced it, and it later opened after 48hrs
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by noceedy4real: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Hotsemo:

Give it 20 minutes and it'd return to normal. This is from experience.

Its more than 20mins already...i think its even more than 48hrs too..
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Hotsemo: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2017
noceedy4real:

Its more than 20mins already...i think its even more than 48hrs too..

Your case is different.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayusco85(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2017
I did my video interview this morning, hope it's not too late
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hugochuks60(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Dyazeez:
Its funny here oh. I just received a mail from those guys that I have been withdrawn cos I have not submitted my stage one assessments.
"" You have withdrawn your application. All the best for your future endeavours"". But I never withdrew the application. What should I do ,pls ?

Sorry bro. U will need to try again after 12months. I would av advised u to reapply using anoda mail but seems today is d deadline n most of d roles r filled up thats y people r getting regret mails.
God has a better n more challenging job for u. Keep preparing ursef n keep applying
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hugochuks60(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2017
ayusco85:
I did my video interview this morning, hope it's not too late

Its quite late o. However keep praying
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Usernamesucks:

Sorry for the mention. Prof Adefila lectured in ABU, right?
yes. You know him?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Dyazeez:
it happened to me , too.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
noceedy4real:

ok.. i thought you also experienced it, and it later opened after 48hrs

yes, i have seen the error, but i always try again and it opens. i have never had to wait 20mins or 48 hours.

or just maybe they might me accessing that/those particular account(s) at that time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by EngrBogon(f): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is there any who skip the stage 1 (video) 1st did his/her stage 2 and later go and did the stage 1, and was not regretted? Anyone like that who got a success mail from them after following this process?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by leki10(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
hugochuks60:
wow...dats great...congrats...when did u submit ur video
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Usernamesucks: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
yes. You know him?

Yes I do. I was once his student.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jeffjerry1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
hello house, please has anyone gotten a success mail and an invitation to stage 2 of the interview?

Others have gotten an unsuccessful mail and were wished a success in their next endeavour, please anyone with a success mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
hugochuks60:

Wow. Congratulations!!! When did you complete the first stage?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jenka23: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
pls I need help..was answering the verbal questions today and after 5 questions, I was told that my system clock has changed and the assessment was no longer valid. pls what will I do
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
jenka23:
pls I need help..was answering the verbal questions today and after 5 questions, I was told that my system clock has changed and the assessment was no longer valid. pls what will I do

go back to the mail and re click on the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.