Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323084 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by techP(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
jayloms:

@ d emboldened, even if he obtained those qualifications earlier than those dates - 16 days?! They had to wait until frigging 16 days to screen him out after keeping him dat hopeful.

Let's just accept that he was shifted to the "love letter zone" by another top performer who applied for the same role.

From your last statement, You may not be far from the the truth. Quite a plausible explanation to why he got the love letter after a "long" 16 days.

I would have been thinking I've made it to the next round already if I'd gone that long.

At this point, just pray for LUCK to be on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by techP(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Browncity:
grin grin finally got a success mail...

Dear ..............
Sequel to your application in our organization, you have succeeded in getting a love letter. grin

Lol this guy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by simplebb: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Postulates:
Application Timeline:

Applied : June 1, 2017.
Assessments Sorted: June 3, 2017.
Rejected: June 19, 2017.

Roles Selected:

Production Engineering.
Wells Engineering.

Profile:
BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering - First Class ('13).
MSc, DIC Petroleum Engineering - Distinction ('15).

All the best of luck, to you guys.

P.S: This does not in any way infer that, other candidates would not make it. For those hopeful, remain hopeful. Thanks.
Such an impressive profile. U are simply brain, keep d hope, something bigger is coming bro..so one is not safe even after 20 days. To all of us still in the race, this is the time to pray very well and keep our hopes high. We are all gonna get there. Remember, you fail when you quit. NO QUITTING, WE PRESS FORWARD.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by simplebb: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
techP:

From your last statement, You may not be far from the the truth. Quite a plausible explanation to why he got the love letter after a "long" 16 days.

I would have been thinking I've made it to the next round already if I'd gone that long.

At this point, just pray for LUCK to be on your side.

If after 16 days someone can be served love letter, it is not about praying for luck, it is about grace...luck runs out but grace never runs to an end. We simply need to pray for grace and favour.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by deepwater(f): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Postulates:
Application Timeline:

Roles Selected:

Production Engineering.
Wells Engineering.

Profile:

P.S: This does not in any way infer that, other candidates would not make it. For those hopeful, remain hopeful. Thanks.

My brother, what was your work style stuff like? Was there any complain out of the six points checked?

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by FexyB(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Postulates:
Application Timeline:

Assessments Sorted: June 3, 2017.8

Roles Selected:

Production Engineering.
Wells Engineering.

Profile:

Kuku kee me

6 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Postulates:
Application Timeline:

Roles Selected:

Production Engineering.
Wells Engineering.

Profile:

If yours didn't impress them. Then, certainly they are looking for our Graduate Brothers & Sisters who studied "Abroad." But mehn, I must confess, this your profile is impressive! Never give up, we will get there someday.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jamesbridget13(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
hiroz:
hello in same boat with you, checked my mail box, I didn't get the link to do the video interview...8 days now nothing, sent them like 6 mails nothing...
have u gotten your mail now?
its well. I haven't gotten any mail yet. Anytime they like they shld send, I will just keep checking.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Hotsemo: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
victoremah:

After the online interview were you able to upload the recordings successfully? Did you receive an acknowledgement mail from them? It is obvious they did not receive the interview recordings.

I submitted the on-demand video to the best of my knowledge and that is why from the image attached to my former post it indicated I had completed the task. It still baffles me anyway.
The angry part is that I sent a mail to them but only received mail failure delivery reply.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
hiroz:
hello in same boat with you, checked my mail box, I didn't get the link to do the video interview...8 days now nothing, sent them like 6 mails nothing...
just checked my mail n their reply mail was there. I mailed them abt d situation yesterday n now they said they are sorry abt d delay n that the mail has been sent n dat I shld check my spam folder n that if it don't get it till tomorrowi should let them know. Well, I checked my spam folder, nothing of such is there. I have to wait till tomorrow.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by athorello(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Postulates:
Application Timeline:

Roles Selected:

Production Engineering.
Wells Engineering.

Profile:

Very impressive like mine... But I just received the love letter.
BSc '11, MSc '16
Role applied for: Geophysicist, Reservoir Engineer.
Applied on the 3rd, assessment completed 6th, love letter 19.

Truth is you can't get into shell until you get into the final stage. And getting there is the koko.

Anyone who is successful can reach me for useful info.

7 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by josh001(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
athorello:

Very impressive like mine... But I just received the love letter.
BSc '11, MSc '16
Role applied for: Geophysicist, Reservoir Engineer.
Applied on the 3rd, assessment completed 6th, love letter 19.

Truth is you can't get into shell until you get into the final stage. And getting there is the koko.

Anyone who is successful can reach me for useful info.
There are how many stages to get employment in Shell? What are the stages?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Guest01: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
josh001:
There are how many stages to get employment in Shell? What are the stages?

There are two stages in the current Shell GT recruitment. Stage one includes the timed cognitive test, the working style assessment and the on-demand video interview.

The details of stage two is captured in the attached. I wish you guys the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by tyakson99: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
What is clear now is that the longer you stay without a love letter, shows how close you were. may guys who will get the progress mail are robots anyway.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Akexstinger(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mine is HND ooo...I applied 2015 for SRD passed and it was just showing under and they didn't call until after many months the status changed to love letter
I just applied again with the same profile and it's still showing under review.
I don't even know what I applied again. I only pressed submit with the same profile. I studied Industrial Safety Technology "Upper credit"

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Phorlorunso: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Guest01:

There are two stages in the current Shell GT recruitment. Stage one includes the timed cognitive test, the working style assessment and the on-demand video interview.

The details of stage two is captured in the attached. I wish you guys the very best.
Oh really!! So it's straight to the final stage after the first stage. Abajooooooo. No wonder the high rate of love letters. This explains it
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yorex2011: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
datascience:

This first class graduate from ELECT/ELECT UNIBEN 2013. I hail you ooo.....Your name is so obvious Yorex.

Lolz, I didn't get 1st class o.. Where you in Electrical too?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chidimmajuliet: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
jayloms:

@ d emboldened, even if he obtained those qualifications earlier than those dates - 16 days?! They had to wait until frigging 16 days to screen him out after keeping him dat hopeful.

Let's just accept that he was shifted to the "love letter zone" by another top performer who applied for the same role.
I can't agree any less. They are using displacement reaction.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yorex2011: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
When I see brains like these, they get me scared of the competitions there are out there..... God bless you.... I need more of Your grace, oh Lord....

Scared ke?? Lol, I'm just an ordinary guy, everyone has a role to play..

Let me let you in on a little secret...

. Don't seek to make money....

Seek to add value...

Once value is there, everyother good things set in...

All will be well in due time

6 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by yorex2011: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
lamozaty:
surely you would prepare ooo,after all we are told to study to show ourselves approved,but still never forget not to LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING...God makes things happy in his own time,but as we wait,we should occupy till he intervene.(and that occupying implies studying and getting ready)
You might have made first class o,but I bet you,so many studied much more than you did but still dint make a first class.

I didn't make 1st class tho... But you're right about the other parts of your post
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Drnice:
If yours didn't impress them. Then, certainly they are looking for our Graduate Brothers & Sisters who studied "Abroad." But mehn, I must confess, this your profile is impressive! Never give up, we will get there someday.

this is not about abroad.

He graduated from Imperial College, UK ranked top 10 university in the world.

He also had both MSc degree and Diploma of the Imperial College with distinction.

It is very easy to get job in oil and gas company in d UK. I came back home to give back to the country but Nigeria is hell with no job. I hope he too apply for PhD scholarship in top countries. With his profile, he should get.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
usqoh:
I still have not received regret mail since last week Sunday though I might still get it as my undergraduate degree is less than 2013.

SCREENING

From international job sites such as
glassdoor and my research, Shell recruitment
is screened in d following approach

a. Computer robots send u regret mail already
programmed based on your cognitive tests score
if it doesn't reach the cut off mark of your country

b. Same Computer robot will send u regret mail based on your personality test. U must have at least 4 positive feedback out of 6

c. This Computer robot also screens u based on your eye contact to the webcam or camera during
your interview.

Immediate regret mail most of u received at this stage is done by d robot. At a later date in d recruitment process, humans check your interview response, CV, job requirements and documents. Based on that, u will b invited for final stage which will involve online live interview and case study feedback.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tests completed June 5th
Video Interview June 6th
Love Letter - June 19th 21:00

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
yorex2011:

Scared ke?? Lol, I'm just an ordinary guy, everyone has a role to play..

Let me let you in on a little secret...

. Don't seek to make money....

Seek to add value...

Once value is there, everyother good things set in...

All will be well in due time
#smiles. Thank you.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
usqoh:

this is not about abroad.

He graduated from Imperial College, UK ranked top 10 university in the world.

He also had both MSc degree and Diploma of the Imperial College with distinction.

It is very easy to get job in oil and gas company in d UK. I came back home to give back to the country but Nigeria is hell with no job. I hope he too apply for PhD scholarship in top countries. With his profile, he should get.
Thanks for letting me know, Sir. But, you guys are lucky to study abroad where your qualifications will be given to you unlike here, it's something else. If I were you, I wouldn't have bothered coming back to "Nigeria." Seeing the way things are.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin
This thread is highly lively.

Allow the young man to give respect to whom it is due.

Imperial College no be beans. I see great sense of humour in his act but not to the extent of stylishly condemning qualifications.

Please who is holding Naija qualifications grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Talento(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
hiroz:

To which address please
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by EngrBogon(f): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2017
NIPCO PLC INTERNSHIP/PART TIME JOB

Nipco plc calls on rivers state students to apply for an internship called Industrial Training.
Those who just came out of secondary school or who just wrote jamb are also free to apply for the part time job at Nipco Plc.

Applications Eligibility
Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following Local Government Areas of Rivers State:  Gokana, Eleme, Tai.

Must possess an O-level or ND.
Including jambites awaiting admission.

Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017 

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: send your CV or your personal details to: nipcoplc.hr@gmail.com

Help someone who is concerned.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 20, 2017
yorex2011:

Lolz, I didn't get 1st class o.. Where you in Electrical too?

Not electrical but other Engineering department. We both did ELA , EEE together.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Hehehehe In as much that you have good grades:

There is what they call Local Content in the process. Your brothers from Shell Areas will be considered. This includes: South and Eastern Imo, Edo.

Other criteria includes: You have a strong Hand in SNepCo, Lagos and your email address is: "ayokunle"@gmail.###

Then after these are settled then your degree and others. Etc
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jamesbridget13(f): 5:59am On Jun 20, 2017
hiroz:
that mail finally arrived yesterday night. It has another 10 days duration to complete it. So mail them n be hopeful

While mailing them don't forget to add ur reference number. That is how they can identify ur profile quickly

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.