Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

A Useless Course Does Not Exist !!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Useless Course Does Not Exist !!! (434 Views)

If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / 10 Words That Nigerians Use Daily But Do Not Exist In The Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Useless Course Does Not Exist !!! by datgoaldigger1(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2017
These days when you ask everybody what they want to study in school you only hear Medicine, Law,Acc,Engineering and other so called BIG COURSES, now don't get me wrong I am not undermining the afore mentioned courses in any way but I am a big Critic of the Mindset geared towards them.
Every year thousands of students find themselves in so called USELESS courses due to one reason or the other you see someone in zoology, botany, animal science, etc feeling unimportant because you aren't studying a major course well let me tell you its jut your mindset that's affecting you,the way you think is affecting you let me tell you a short story 3 brick layers workiy one day and were asked what the were doing the first one said that he is laying bricks,the second said he was earning a living and the third said he was building the wordsli largest cathedral, You don't have to be rocjety scientist to know who is going far in life amongst them.
Change your mindset if Charles Darwin had thought ohh I am just a Biologist we would have missed out in so many important info we know today OR if Gregor Mendel undermined his work what would you be studying in botany classes.before you all start to judge I'm studying Electrical Engineering
CHANGE YOUR MINDSET AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Re: A Useless Course Does Not Exist !!! by datgoaldigger1(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2017
Lalasticlala

*rocket
*world's largest cathedral

Some of the Typo errors trying to modify but it won't open
Re: A Useless Course Does Not Exist !!! by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
True

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On Project "Physics Production" / Cooking Contest / How Can A State Loss It Soverignty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.