Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now (1188 Views)

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / Guy Recounts How A Lady Asked Their Driver To Take The Route Of A Robbery Scene / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now by oskaaay(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2017
Got some series of whatsapp warning message which I later confirmed is true as below:

Notice!!!
Pls, if u have anybody that lives around Oshodi, mafoluku and its environs, tell them to stay indoors because the area boys are at war right now. They are planning a big one today (Tuesday)
This is because one of their leader was murdered in cold blood. Please be careful if u will be passing Oshodi today (Tuesday)
May God protect us all

BREAKING NEWS! Information reaching us now indicates that One of the Top Arena Boys In Shogunle (Hamburger) has been reported Killed earlier today. As a result,his surporters are brazing up for reprisal attack. Several areas ( Black spots) in Oshodi and environs have been reported to be "Boiling right now. We have been warned to stay indoors henceforth Pls avoid the area and circulate widely.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now by ChristJesus: 1:56pm On May 30, 2017
Continue to lie

I am coming soon and my...
Re: BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2017
You're right, Oshodi dey hot now.
Re: BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now by oskaaay(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2017
ChristJesus:
Continue to lie

I am coming soon and my...

this is not okay enough...how could you water down life saving information just because you have to comment.......
Re: BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now by ChristJesus: 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
oskaaay:

this is not okay enough...how could you water down life saving information just because you have to comment.......

Ok,
humans can cook up any story to bring to realization their (stay home) agenda.

I am not against this information neither the stay home agenda.

Preventive measure anyway is best than curative.

(1) (Reply)

. / Photos Of Teenage Girl Allegedly Raped By Doctor In Enugu And "How He Did It". / The Seven Greatest Real-life Heists Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.