Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,789 members, 7,841,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Can I Plan My Wedding With N1,000,000 (one Million Naira)? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can I Plan My Wedding With N1,000,000 (one Million Naira)? (2146 Views)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Plan My Wedding With N1,000,000 (one Million Naira)? by EventPlannerNg: 2:18pm On May 30, 2017
Really this has been a question to many as to how much they need to plan a wedding. Event planners will ask you the following major questions when you ask them how much you need.

1. Number of Guests
2. Hall
3. Location

For me when am asked this question, I ask one simple and honest question. How much do you have available? This is because I would not want to give you a budget then you go start looking for a loan. I will ask you that and then ask you how much you will have left after the wedding because am sure we all know there is marriage after wedding.
In all honesty if you want a flamboyant wedding, you can get it, if you want a small wedding, you can get it. Your wedding can be planned within your budget and still be perfect (provided your budget is not ridiculously low).
You just have to focus on the important things and work with your budget instead of letting your budget work on you.
In the videos below, I spoke about the important things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZ5vBlP4fg

Also there are tricks you can use to cut down costs for your wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5N98p4F720

Source : blog.eventplanner.ng
Re: Can I Plan My Wedding With N1,000,000 (one Million Naira)? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
You can even plan your wedding with 10K, it's all about how much money you are willing to throw Away on that day.

1 Like

Re: Can I Plan My Wedding With N1,000,000 (one Million Naira)? by MrRhymes101(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2017
You are not throwing away money like the poster above me puts it, you are making your special day memorable.

Watch me MC weddings here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zNZfOwAvA

(1) (Reply)

Hotsports : In Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi And Vgc / Wedding Reception Venue... / Popular Nigerian Hotel NEWPLANET RESORT Ltd Hold Its 2nd Year Anniversary(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.