Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) (8780 Views)

Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by DontForceUnity: 9:43pm On May 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

I am always stunned at the fact that many of you believe you can speak for others. You guys are clearly disrespectful and rude in your approach at wooing others. You lack tact and diplomacy, and have been blinded into believing that everyone who speaks against you must be a Yoruba fellow.

A friend residing in Uyo Itam local government in Akwa Ibom told me earlier today that everyone went about their daily activities with the exception of some Igbo traders, but then, those who went about their activities must be Yorubas or Afonjas, according to you.

You just have to understand that the sit at home order would be more effective in Igbo lands, particularly the five Eastern states than other regions and lands. It would be stùpid to assume or believe others would key into your quest just like that.

From Urhobo to Oron

Afonja, the days of divide and conquer are gone forever

Referendum will decide everything

Bye
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2017
DontForceUnity:

You can create multiple monikers and use them to be talking to yourself

At least one Oron guy is pro Biafran which means a referendum will be held to determine where others stand

Imagine You need with a moniker like "dontforceUnity, and another for with LazyYoruba, and another with Igbo submarine... and you are saying that sum1 is creating many monikers ?
when all the people I quoted, have very Unique Monikers..
how do u guys manage to delude yourselves from the truth that is right in ur face, ? how ??

How can someone REASON with people that are so fixated on not believing the truth, even in the presence of soooooo much facts and evidence?
Your zone should be a subject of intense research.

how I so wish, Nigerians will come together to butt you guys out, I so wish. You guys will need some passports to differentiate you from Nigerians, so that all your attributes of delusion and Dr Development, will be tied to just you guys and not other innocent, honest working Nigerians.. I so wish u guys will be gone tomorrow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2017
DontForceUnity:

It is clear you are an Afonja

Akwa Ibomites don't use words like develop Indonesia Malaysia etc

AK people don't talk stupidly like Afonjas

You feel You are the only ones that use Nairaland ? as in Igbo and Yoruba ? has it ever crossed ur minds that other NIGERIANS also read about ur development exploits ?

I can't Imagine holding the same passport with folks that believe in using every means possible to make money, not caring for their very lives, not to talk of others.

You think we in Aks don't use internet? to see how you guys will rush to defend, Dasuki, Saraki, PEJ, and anyone facing corruption charges ?

you feel the world revolves just around you guys and ur hatred for Yoruba ?.. ndahhh nfighna mbufo awák attà eti eti

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Amberon: 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
Do Yoruba's have monopoly over those words? You people are really daft. And your name betrays you. You're accusing Yorubas of forcing unity but you cannot talk about your biafra without attaching yourselves to the SS minority tribes. Who is the real unity beggar now?
DontForceUnity:

It is clear you are an Afonja

Akwa Ibomites don't use words like develop Indonesia Malaysia etc

AK people don't talk stupidly like Afonjas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Ikenna0b: 10:08pm On May 30, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Write down your moniker and date on a cardboard paper as you move along.

To convince us you are not faking it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why he couldn't do this simple task instead started yelling at you for suggesting such a simple task.

Kinda similar to ipobexposed posted a video to expose "how portharcourt was not shut down" instead pushing down his phone to hide how empty the market place was and when called out on it, he started posting yesterday's image. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why people arguing with the OP. Be like the AK guy that addressed him and ignore him. When his done with his propagnda, he'll just crawl back to whatever hole he came from.

He is looking for attention like a LovePeddler and you're feeding the attention seeking wh0re

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Sanchez01: 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
DontForceUnity:

From Urhobo to Oron

Bye
If you were wise enough, you would understand that all I wrote up there is nothing but a thoughtful piece directed at you.

I have never been to Akwa Ibom, but I have a couple of friends there. The same resistance you faced with Urhobos on here is what is about to happen with people from Akwa Ibom. You lack tact and you clearly don't have the ability to convince people to join your cause other than activate emotion and cuss like raving lunatics.

The desperation on the part of so-called Biafrans here have come to make me believe that they don't have the balls to Secede alone. It's fast becoming tiring seeing you guys brand everyone who resist you as Afonja or a Yoruba Muslim (whatever that means).

And just you know, a referendum is only tweaked or activated on a people when the majority say yes, mostly. A referendum is not census and you just have to understand that. That you want almost every part of the South South to join your headless campaign does not mean a referendum would be conducted in these areas. The way it works is very simple;

1. Before a referendum can be held a Bill must be passed by both houses of parliament or passed twice in either the House of Representatives or the Senate. This means that IF at all a referendum would be in place today, it would directly fall into the areas calling for secession and not where you want to 'point and kill' like a catfish in a pepper soup joint.

2. A referendum must be held no sooner than two months and no later than six months after the Bill is passed. In the four weeks after the Bill is passed, the ‘yes’ case is prepared by members and senators who voted for the proposed changes. The ‘no’ case is prepared by those members and senators who voted against the proposed changes.

3. For minority areas willing to join Biafra, IF at all there would be, their representatives in the chambers would make it known so that they can be included or otherwise. Know that representatives don't act in isolation.

4. A referendum does not necessarily mean immediately. EVEN IF one is conducted today, it could take another five years to see it materialize. Catalans had a referendum two years ago or so and majority of her citizens voted to break away from Spain. Today, Spain is talking about a second referendum and possibly a third. Brexit is almost a year now and no one seems to be saying a thing.

5. The Igbos are not united to fight for a referendum, which in turn would make it difficult to call for, all thanks to your politicians who are hell bent on keeping their seats in the HoR and in the Senate. They know calling for a referendum would put them out of business should Biafra becomes a work-in-view.

My recommendation would be that you focus on getting a referendum for your five states before másturbating violently over 'minority tribes' in the South South. Save yourselves before thinking about saving others.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Amberon: 10:10pm On May 30, 2017
You're really shameless. Why are you forcing the same unity you are asking Yorubas and Hausas not to force?

Don't even mention Urhobo because I'm an urhobo and our umbrella body (U.P.U) has said that we DO NOT want Biafra.

Also there would be no referendum on our soil because we didn't ask for one. A referendum can only be conducted in our land if we ask for it.
DontForceUnity:

From Urhobo to Oron

Bye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by missyadorable(f): 10:14pm On May 30, 2017
Activities went on normally in Akwa ibom and Cross River state.
Even Igbo traders around Ibom plaza, Itam market were happy to open their shops and go about their normal businesses,without fear of molestation

We are wiser now!

Ndito uneghe e do utoto!
Nnyin South South idoho Biafra

In Delta state,The stupidity of Sit at home started and ended in Asaba
In Rivers State,the madness of Sit at home ended in PH

In Bayelsa,Edo,Akwa ibom,Cross river,other parts of Delta and Rivers,people went about their normal businesses.

South South is not part of Biafra
It is not by force
I look forward to the actualization of Biafra made up of Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Imo,Enugu and the Igbo speaking parts of Delta and Rivers(if they wish)

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Sanchez01: 10:20pm On May 30, 2017
Amberon:
You're really shameless. Why are you forcing the same unity you are asking Yorubas and Hausas not to force?

Don't even mention Urhobo because I'm an urhobo and our umbrella body (U.P.U) has said that we DO NOT want Biafra.

Also there would be no referendum on our soil because we didn't ask for one. A referendum can only be conducted in our land if we ask for it.
My dear, you just have to wonder who the unity beggar is in reality. The best part is, every true son and daughter of Urhoboland listens to the UPU, as opposed to how the Ohaneze Ndigbo is treated with disdain and sheer disrespect by its youths.

There is no way a referendum would be conducted on our land because we are not mad. We are more bent on restructuring than in breaking away. If there are two or three Urhobos who fancy Biafra, they would either live in silence with it or relocate to live their fantasies.

These are not just unity beggars but forceful unity beggars. You can't just help but laugh at how they call for referendum on other people's turf.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Ikenna0b: 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
Just gonna drop this right here for the person that mentioned bayelsa

https://www.nairaland.com/3830282/biafran-day-bayelsa-state-shut

As well as the attached image

Funny now sitathome reached PH and Asaba. I thought earlier the same set kept swearing up and down that such didn't happened. Story just dey change and twist. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Sanchez01: 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
Amberon:
Do Yoruba's have monopoly over those words? You people are really daft. And your name betrays you. You're accusing Yorubas of forcing unity but you cannot talk about your biafra without attaching yourselves to the SS minority tribes. Who is the real unity beggar now?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Omofunaab2: 10:28pm On May 30, 2017
Op, you are just wasting your time with these people. .. Don't you know most of them have mental problems, even after typing in your language, they still called you afonja..

Brains are malfunctioning in that region

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Guyman02: 10:34pm On May 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr Ewedu You took those pictures yesterday for propaganda. No true son of Akwa Ibom wants to remain in nigerianistan where their fate is determined by the caliphate in cohort with ewedu muslims to the extent that he taunts Biafrans.

You are right.
Akwaibom people don't taunt Biafra, they would rather be quiet about it because they lost relations in that war and they also have close affinity to the Igbos than Fulanis from Sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by lordonwils(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2017
I love this analysis as copied from Ken Henshaw...

I think the current generation of 'Biafrans' are the most stupid so far. How dare you sit in your home or offices and draw your Biafra map and include places like Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, etc as part of your empire? Did you consult them? Did you seek their opinions?

You are forcing people to join a country whose commander in chief you have already anointed- Nnamdi Kanu; whose currency you have already decided- Biafra Pounds; whose official religion you have already adopted- Judaism; whose God you have already chosen- Chukwu Abiama?

Do you not realize that you are doing to those people the same thing you accuse the British and Nigeria of doing to you?

For carving my state into your 'Biafra' and renaming it without my permission and consultation, I have a moral duty to fight you with everything I have. I don't fight you because I do not want your freedom; I fight you because I love mine too. I don't fight you because you don't have a right to your country; I fight you because I have the same right. I fight you because your map is an insult to me and my freedom to choose.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by ahza(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2017
Op in case of next time it is "sit" at home
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Amberon: 11:30pm On May 30, 2017
Honestly its no longer funny. These people are too arrogant. Every inclination I had towards them has gone down the drain. I can't wait for their Biafra to be actualized so they can all leave.
Sanchez01:

My dear, you just have to wonder who the unity beggar is in reality. The best part is, every true son and daughter of Urhoboland listens to the UPU, as opposed to how the Ohaneze Ndigbo is treated with disdain and sheer disrespect by its youths.

There is no way a referendum would be conducted on our land because we are not mad. We are more bent on restructuring than in breaking away. If there are two or three Urhobos who fancy Biafra, they would either live in silence with it or relocate to live their fantasies.

These are not just unity beggars but forceful unity beggars. You can't just help but laugh at how they call for referendum on other people's turf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Qelvin(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2017
Who TF wants your people in Biafra? Apart from the useless oil what else does your region bring to the table? Are your people more known than the Igbos in areas of technology, education, commerce,entertainment, internationally recognized personalities etc which are the components of success and not some rubbish oyel that has done little or nothing to improve the standard of life in Akwa Ibom or SS in general, y'all are just pawns in the hands of the Alhaji's up North, they control your wealth and throw crumbs to you guys, so posting irrelevant pics to prove your point is just a waste of time, THE ONLY PEOPLE WE ARE INTERESTED IN ARE OUR IGBO KITH AND KIM THAT WERE ARTIFICIALLY COERCED INTO THE SOUTH SOUTH RUBBISH! any other agenda will and has never been the tabloid of Biafra, in fact any Biafran that draws up a match and includes other inconsequential minorities deserves to be beaten to a pulp...this insults must stop..like WTF? which day Akwa Ibom of yesterday begin talk sef? I blame idiotic and misguided Biafran enthusiasts who keep mentioning you guys as a part of the struggle
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2017
missyadorable:

Activities went on normally in Akwa ibom and Cross River state.
Even Igbo traders around Ibom plaza, Itam market were happy to open their shops and go about their normal businesses,without fear of molestation

We are wiser now!

Ndito uneghe e do utoto!
Nnyin South South idoho Biafra

In Delta state,The stupidity of Sit at home started and ended in Asaba
In Rivers State,the madness of Sit at home ended in PH

In Bayelsa,Edo,Akwa ibom,Cross river,other parts of Delta and Rivers,people went about their normal businesses.

South South is not part of Biafra
It is not by force
I look forward to the actualization of Biafra made up of Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Imo,Enugu and the Igbo speaking parts of Delta and Rivers(if they wish)
Get right your fact, there was NO SIT AT HOME in any part if PHC or Rivers state

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Ikenna0b: 12:12am On May 31, 2017
Dropping this here for the one who said Port Harcourt

https://www.nairaland.com/3829529/port-harcourt-total-shut-down
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Develpeast: 12:26am On May 31, 2017
From what you posted, you are saying it failed in akwa ibom state right?
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by ab11baddo(m): 12:36am On May 31, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

You are so freakingly dumb, it is amazing how you get to around to use the internet..
so you don't believe all the people that have come out to say how deluded you guys are.

but you believe, hook line and sinker the one person claiming to want you guys to come and develop Aks as you guys hv developed, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Indonesia etc.

I can't imagine staying close to folks as dumb as these, not to talk of being joined together, and forced to stay together... Abasi Akan Idiok Mkpor. ... can human beings be this delusional ?
God forbid that any region is made to put up with folks with this absurd level of delusion.. spits.
brother.... they are so deluded.. n to think that I keep expecting any traces of wisdom from them it's pathetic ......u engage with them with facts and they will call u afonja..... and to think that we have been cohabiting with this set of deluded tribe just makes me sick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by escapefromusa(f): 12:37am On May 31, 2017
grin
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Nobody: 12:56am On May 31, 2017
IPOB miscreants... your Biafra is restricted to the South-East.

We are not even bothered anymore.. after we see the state viability index. You guys are not contributing anything to the center.

Even the Ugwu republic Anambra .. made zero kobo... dey pack ya load

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

90% of them lack education. It's mostly spare parts, garri, beans and rice trades you'll find them.. sale of okrika clothes and fake shoes, bags etc.
So it's hard for them to tell their left from right. I do pity them seriously
What's yo tribe? let's start from there.
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by vagabondMynd44: 8:40pm On May 31, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

What's yo tribe? let's start from there.

I'm busy..
you can go and die

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 31, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

I'm busy.. you can go and die
ooh it's so bad that yo tribe is a non entity which you're even ashamed of.
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by PIPPROF(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2017
chemystery:
OP is either afonja or has been taking dosages of hydraulic soup lately under close supervision of an afonja

oh lord

i have read funny things on nairaland

faints** cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by chemystery: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2017
PIPPROF:

oh lord

i have read funny things on nairaland

faints** cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you never start grin
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

why do u guys always feel that anyone not with u, is Yoruba ?
méh udionghorke ndo atta atta Amanda Is on, Eyen Ibibio.
mmana, mkpon ke Oron..

I bet u can't understand that what I just wrote in my dialect, but u will be claiming...nonsense.

Ado ata atta ishi.
da abadie? Thunder fire Biafrau.d oh

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:45am On Jun 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
da abadie? Thunder fire Biafrau.d oh

hahahahaha eyen, Aba nte ameh diok inua ankan ooo.. lols..
mmoh Iba oo, mkpo abadie ke nkang mfo... nditor uneghe enam Ndisimmeh uyom mmor ado esim do ?
Re: Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha eyen, Aba nte ameh diok inua ankan ooo.. lols..
mmoh Iba oo, mkpo abadie ke nkang mfo... nditor uneghe enam Ndisimmeh uyom mmor ado esim do ?
da afo ado ata Eyen Amana isong ibibio.

Da this flat heads esin ntime eti eti. Ndito uneghe eyem include nyin, Rivers state, Bayelsa ye all the oil producing states into their Biafra agitation.

Mmo eyem nnyin e join mmo so mak mmo ekara nnnyin ke Biafra eman edia okuk oil nnyin. Abasi Akan nnyin idi ibah under Ndito uneke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Uchechukwu Merije Collapses After Losing Abia North PDP Primaries / FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.