Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech (985 Views)

London Used Samsung Phones Prices At Standard Check Mobiles. / Open Here for All UK Used And New Phones (updated) / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ittechvent: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
contact;
ittechventure@yahoo.com

iphones,samsungs,N-series,LGs etc
all available; used and new

Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kindly post what u have available and the prices
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ittechvent: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2010
call; 08124682882
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ptconsults(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2010
imintrested in the iphone 3g
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by hayprof(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2010
where r you located ?
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
in ph,i need th iphone 8g but should not exceed 25k
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by chakaz(m): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2010
I need N73, Location ABJ.
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ittechvent: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
cool
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by cuteedd(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
@itthechvent
danjumah or wat ever you call yourself, i dont seem to understand how you made over 43 nairalanders happy. i have paid u since last week Thursday for a ps 3slim and all i get from is one excuse 2 another. and u claim 2 have up 2 five console. on Wednesday u told me u sent it and i will get it on Thursday. Thursday came i called you u told me you just sent it and i will get it today being Friday. i have called u this morning and asked you to send me the office address which it will be sent to u said ok, since then i havent heard from u and u refused picking my calls. all i get from you is stories and lies. y? i am tied of your excuses. all i want now is for you to kindly give me my money back pls. cos i can wait for a year for you 2 send me a ps 3 slim.you not a serious business man at all.
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by N9528GB: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
cute_edd:

pls disregard the post i made yesterdAY, my package was sent to the wrong address. it has been corrected and my ps3 slim is on it way 2 me. (ittechvent) sorry for the post of yesterday and i hope i didnt course u any harm with it. ITTECHVENT STILL REMAINS THE BEST

I cant see why this service is the best undecided I mailed the poster that I need a psp slim and we agreed on N15k only to ask him if he can deliver to abuja, till date no word from him sad do you call that the best service lipsrsealed anyway I took a walk to Wuse Market and got a new psp for a good price.
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by sisqology(m): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2010
How much? Slim?
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ittechvent: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2010
@ n95 i replied you but i guess you didnt get my reply sorry bout dat
asked you to call me and i thought you reclined my price
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by N9528GB: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2010
I did not get a reply all the same no problem smiley
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by honsule(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2010
moved from the phone section
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by entinvest: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
ittech is still the best got a ps3 and a bbb2 from him, na you biko
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ptconsults(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
yeah i,ve been dealing with him for 6 months and i have a storm,an iphone and an acer aspire1 to show for it
happy sales
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
ittech what is happening to the account no i asked you to send to me so that i can pay in money for the iphone. o boy money and man no dey stay for long abi you done sell the phone?
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ittechvent: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ aguyi sorry bout dat i was indisposed and yes the phone has been sold
money na money but money pass money
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by ittechvent: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2010
thanks
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by cuteedd(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
@itthechvent
danjumah or wat ever you call yourself, i dont seem to understand how you made over 43 nairalanders happy. i have paid u since last week Thursday for a ps 3slim and all i get from is one excuse 2 another. and u claim 2 have up 2 five console. on Wednesday u told me u sent it and i will get it on Thursday. Thursday came i called you u told me you just sent it and i will get it today being Friday. i have called u this morning and asked you to send me the office address which it will be sent to u said ok, since then i havent heard from u and u refused picking my calls. all i get from you is stories and lies. y? i am tied of your excuses. all i want now is for you to kindly give me my money back pls. cos i can wait for a year for you 2 send me a ps 3 slim.you not a serious business man at all. angry
Re: Get Amazing Used And New Phone Deals At The Cheapest Prices At Ittech by aieromon(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2010
angry

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ipods For Sale For Cheap Price / A 3~month Old Nokia5800 For Sale / For Sale Clean Used Bb 9300 Curve3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.