Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time (1548 Views)

US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ambassador Of Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by Lucasinho(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2017
"Times of Israel" for the first time has carried IPOB news on its Front Cover.

This coverage by a leading Israeli newspaper is an
indication that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has the tacit backing of Israel if we consider that Prime Minister Netanyahu mentioned Biafra at the recent Holocaust Memorial speech in Jerusalem.

Also celebration of Jewish Shabbath in the family
compound of Nnamdi Kanu and pictures of him receiving the Torah from the 103 year old Hebrew congregation headquartered in Akwete Rivers State shows proof that Jewish IGBO/BIAFRAN religion is older than Nigeria.

#Biafra #Israel #NnamdiKanu #IPOB

www.timesofisrael.com/biafran-jews-mark-50-years-since-failed-bid-for-independence/

Lalasticala

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by nNEOo(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2017
it will surely come!......dear mob read before you press the ban dot...I said it will surely come!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2017
BMC is in trouble grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by Ngokafor(f): 2:55pm On May 30, 2017
....I can see suicide rate increase drastically in some quarters at this piece of info..my hand no deyooo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by mazimee(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2017
Hide every rat poison you can lay hands on. Some People are vigorously looking for it.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by LadiIshola(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2017
it is my prayer that you people have your Biafra and i mean very soon too.
This noise has to stop abeg....
Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by HoleDriller(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
I'm afraid of wat will Happen if Biafra leaves Us...

embarassed

The Way this Movement is progressing... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
E don set ooo grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by adadike281(f): 4:00pm On May 30, 2017
Whether they like it or not, we will achieve Biafra. Tufiakwa! the labour of our heroes past shall not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by Lucasinho(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: IPOB News On The ''Times Of Israel'' Front Cover For The First Time by Xander85: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hehehehe grin grin grin

I can hear the usual IPOB and Igbo hating suspects storming the gate as we speak! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, We Voted Buhari Because Of You / Rochas Okorocha And Wife's Wedding Thanksgiving Picture(throwback Picture) / Nigerian Power Plants Coming On Stream In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.