Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days (37103 Views)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
false imprisonment, over here she will be looking at 2 to 5 years in prison. oh! I forgot, including kidnapping charges too that's another 2 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by toyinjimoh(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Repairnigeria(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2017
people wicked

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by glossy6(f): 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
ephi321:
Man's inhumanity to man.

ogbeni na woman na
"woman's inhumanity to woman"
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by ephi321(f): 5:00pm On May 30, 2017
glossy6:

ogbeni na woman na

"woman's inhumanity to woman"

tongue tongue tongue

same na same na tongue human inhumanity to human cheesy
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by hardbody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2017
9jakohai:
Time to pass a law that makes it illegal to employ people under 18 as househelps.

And if you must work as a househelp you must have a ND in home economics.....and must be at least 18.

I am not joking. This problem of underaged minors doing housework has got to stop.

The labour Act has a provision against the employment of underaged persons. The real issue is implementation.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by jamislaw(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
What is her tribe and religion? Christain terrorist terrorising some body child.
What is the different between her and Boko haram?
Hypocrite mofos.
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by glossy6(f): 5:08pm On May 30, 2017
ephi321:

same na same na tongue human inhumanity to human cheesy
Na so
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2017
People are heartless. how can someone keep his fellow human being in toilet for 20 days and she sleeps and wake up everyday seeing him/her there.tufiakwa i fear women sometimes their can do undone

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2017
How can the psychopathic devil of a woman be granted bail after such extremely inhumane treatment of the poor girl? In what way is that JUSTICE? How does that differ from the rich escaping punishment by using their wealth to erase their crimes? Doesn't she deserve severe punishment for such cruelty and criminality? The way the judiciary handles matters at times makes people want to take the law into their hands. This makes no sense.
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by MrCork: 5:11pm On May 30, 2017
metroblogger:
Oyinyen Chuks, 34, was on Tuesday charged at Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos State with locking up her 14-year old housemaid in a toilet for 20 days.

Chuks, a trader, who resides at 19, Ojo St., Shasha, a suburb of Lagos, is facing a four-count charge bordering on assault

The prosecutor, Sgt. Raphael Donny, told the court that the offences were committed between May 2 and May 22 at the residence of the accused.

Donny said that the accused alleged that the housemaid stole her money and beat her mercilessly.

“The accused locked the girl inside her toilet, fed her once and didn’t allow her to take a bath or change her clothes for those weeks in bondage.

“It was one of the neighbours who could not bear the torment anymore that informed the police”, he said.

The prosecutor said that following the report, the police visited the house and found the girl in the condition.

“Hence, the accused was arrested while the girl was taken to the hospital for treatment”, Donny said.

The offences, he said, contravened Sections 171, 207, 245 and 285 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

However, Chuks pleaded not guilty to the charges preferred against her.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Davies Abegunde, granted the accused N1million bail with two sureties in like sum.

Abegunde ordered the accused to pay N200,000 into the Court Registrar ‘s account as part of the bail conditions.

She adjourned the case until June 21 for mention.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/woman-locks-housemaid-in-toilet-for-20.html

..is she lightskin? angry
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by ClitRaider: 5:11pm On May 30, 2017
NobleAky:
The way this biafra agitation is taking dimension dey sweet me die
Igbos wont like this news
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by ClitRaider: 5:13pm On May 30, 2017
MrCork:
..is she lightskin? angry

shes an ugandan yellow-monkey from the marginallized region of Niger.
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Abfinest007(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2017
see the real devil when we de find so
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by ClitRaider: 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
Repairnigeria:
people wicked
Igbos wicked.

*be blunt*
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by bejeria101(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2017
Na the woman wey go be mother of the nation be dat? Tufia! Women!
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Marty2020: 5:18pm On May 30, 2017
HABA THAT'S WICKEDNESS IN THE HIGHEST ORDER, GOD... PEOPLE WICKED SHA JUST PRAY MY CHILD DON'T FALL IN SUCH SITUATION

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by akanbiaa(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Afonja women and wickedness. TUFIAKWA
Oyinyen Chuks, NCAN Afonja headquarters reporting grin
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 30, 2017
The very first day i came in contact with that woman i knew she will be heartness with the words she told me. When i heard what she did to her house maid ,i just smile and told my friend ,i knew that woman is heartness.
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by peezeygwiny(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Can u read at all??
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Angel196(f): 5:26pm On May 30, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
So Oyinyen Chucks is now an afonja name. Very wise.

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by johnson232: 5:27pm On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
Some women be saying men who beat their wives are dogs but they go on maltreating their housemaids...

Nonsense...
My brother the truth is; it is because women know they can't withstand men physically, that is why u see them preaching against domestic violence. U see them shouting no man should hit a woman for any reason, but they themselves beat & mistreat little children all time...& nobody is talking about it, because children can't speak out....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by jrklinz: 5:31pm On May 30, 2017
Women self na problem
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Makapedia: 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
This is Bad ... "."
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by johnson232: 5:35pm On May 30, 2017
midehi2:
20 days? people get mind sha shocked
women and wickedness.....
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by SURElee(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
Some women matter just tire me walai! How can a 34yr old young woman be this callous? How can a human being lock up a fellow human being(14yr old) without food? I keep asking why some women give birth to more children only to give them up as maids to be ill treated by people, is it that women haven't heard of family planning?

This era is the era of 2 kids only + father and mother o!

God help us women, this news is just so sad abeg.

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by dangotesmummy: 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
She should also be locked inside a public toilet that is very dirty with little ventilation for a month
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
metroblogger:
Oyinyen Chuks, 34, was on Tuesday charged at Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos State with locking up her 14-year old housemaid in a toilet for 20 days.

Chuks, a trader, who resides at 19, Ojo St., Shasha, a suburb of Lagos, is facing a four-count charge bordering on assault

The prosecutor, Sgt. Raphael Donny, told the court that the offences were committed between May 2 and May 22 at the residence of the accused.

Donny said that the accused alleged that the housemaid stole her money and beat her mercilessly.

“The accused locked the girl inside her toilet, fed her once and didn’t allow her to take a bath or change her clothes for those weeks in bondage.

“It was one of the neighbours who could not bear the torment anymore that informed the police”, he said.

The prosecutor said that following the report, the police visited the house and found the girl in the condition.

“Hence, the accused was arrested while the girl was taken to the hospital for treatment”, Donny said.

The offences, he said, contravened Sections 171, 207, 245 and 285 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

However, Chuks pleaded not guilty to the charges preferred against her.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Davies Abegunde, granted the accused N1million bail with two sureties in like sum.

Abegunde ordered the accused to pay N200,000 into the Court Registrar ‘s account as part of the bail conditions.

She adjourned the case until June 21 for mention.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/woman-locks-housemaid-in-toilet-for-20.html

I can't believe that a man is still married to this woman
.its either he is as wicked as her or that she isn't married.

I pray that no child should be cursed to have her as a mother or that she be married into any one family
This woman is pure undiluted evil ...her generation can be traced directly to lineage of the devil himself
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Granger: 6:01pm On May 30, 2017
Lol I love what the judge did. He gave her tough bail conditions so she'll be in lockup for a good while just like her victim.
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by pweeryambre: 6:02pm On May 30, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Na my people

We Igbos are the most wicked people on earth.

It's the same way we started the civil war and murdered the Hausas, but when the Hausas sought revenge we started our wretched victim mentality

Trust an igbo man at your own peril
thank you for saying the truth, I'm Igbo too but I know how wicked SOME Igbo's can be to their fellow, even to own blood relatives, its shocking. it is when one has a very close encounter with a wicked one you will know how far they can go.
my sister inlaw is just 31 but she verbally and physically abuses her house girl like there's an award to win for being mean.
Currently my best friend is northerner a Muslim in particular and i have comfortably done a business over 600k with him under 6 months, but my Igbo friend I've known since 2006 I lost 120k under a week last year and all he did was insult me that I wasnt paying him enough to do the job.. I had to stop and count my losses and end the friendship. him and his wife have not called till today... Arrogance is another problem of the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2017
pweeryambre:

thank you for saying the truth, I'm Igbo too but I know how wicked SOME Igbo's can be to their fellow, even to own blood relatives, its shocking. it is when one has a very close encounter with a wicked one you will know how far they can go.
my sister inlaw is just 31 but she verbally and physically abuses her house girl like there's an award to win for being mean.
Currently my best friend is northerner a Muslim in particular and i have comfortably done a business over 600k with him under 6 months, but my Igbo friend I've known since 2006 I lost 120k under a week last year and all he did was insult me that I wasnt paying him enough to do the job.. I had to stop and count my losses and end the friendship. him and his wife have not called till today... Arrogance is another problem of the Igbos.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet For 20 Days by blingxx(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

is illitracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) / Boy Who Killed His Butcher Boss In Delta State Arrested In Ghana (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.