Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship (1735 Views)

Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by weirdgf: 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
Hi nairalanders, I have been in a relationship for some years now(4+) and everything has been fine so far, the only problem is when it comes to love making, my bf has a naturally high libido while I on the other hand have a very low one, I need advice on which sex stimulants to take in order to cope with his sexual urge. I usually don't go more than a round with him and he has been compromising all these while, he is not complaining but I feel sooner or later he will, I know you guys here to give quality advices, please come to my aid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Cladez(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2017
I believe a hospital is not far from you cuz the kind of concution them go prescribe for you here eh by the time you finish taking them,hmmm your libido would be higher than 10 horney women combined *you know what that means*
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
"This matter wey you bring so, e heavy for mouth-o"
Op, try and understand yourself.
why are you averse to sex, is it because of what you've been told or taught?
Do you get the initial desire and arousal for sex and loses interest almost immediately or after the first round satisfaction or you've never gotten satisfied sexually?
try to understand your sexuality and seek medical advice, before you take any stimulant.
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by weirdgf: 4:05pm On May 30, 2017
MENZPRIDE:
"This matter wey you bring so, e heavy for mouth-o"
Op, try and understand yourself.
why are you averse to sex, is it because of what you've been told or taught?
Do you get the initial desire and arousal for sex and loses interest almost immediately or after the first round satisfaction or you've never gotten satisfied sexually?
try to understand your sexuality and seek medical advice, before you take any stimulant.

Its not about satisfaction or what I have been taught, I get duly satisfied but bf is endowed down there and adjusting to his size no matter how long we spend on pre-intimacy, I always get worn out after the first round
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 30, 2017
weirdgf:

Its not about satisfaction or what I have been taught, I get duly satisfied but bf is endowed down there and adjusting to his size no matter how long we spend on pre-intimacy, I always get worn out after the first round

Then what you need is not a stimulant. You need K-Y Personal lubricant to keep you wet all through until he is done. No matter the size of his condo, once you get dry game is up.

If that didn't work, then you may patronise stimulants and still combine it with lots of K-Y. Check on Jiji and Jumia for some nice sexual stimulants for women.

No kill your guy o when you find a good one cool. Don't forget to thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by weirdgf: 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
checkengine:

Then what you need is not a stimulant. You need K-Y Personal lubricant to keep you wet all through until he is done. No matter the size of his condo, once you get dry game is up.

If that didn't work, then you may patronise stimulants and still combine it with lots of K-Y. Check on Jiji and Jumia for some nice sexual stimulants for women.

No kill your guy o when you find a good one cool. Don't forget to thank me later.

I am always in the mood to make love to him because it's a long distance relationship and we only get to see once in like every three months, I've never gotten dry while with him, I'm just scared I'm already disappointing him with the low sex I'm giving him. I already checked jumia but I am unsure of the product to go for cos this is Nigeria and there are a lot of fakes .
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2017
weirdgf:

I am always in the mood to make love to him because it's a long distance relationship and we only get to see once in like every three months, I've never gotten dry while with him, I'm just scared I'm already disappointing him with the low sex I'm giving him. I already checked jumia but I am unsure of the product to go for cos this is Nigeria and there are a lot of fakes .

Then try:
http://www.zeevirtualmedia.com/index.php
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by duduade: 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
Go for kuya mata
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by sisisioge: 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
Whatever you do girl, stay away from any stimulants. That's all grin
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by weirdgf: 12:25am On May 31, 2017
sisisioge:
Whatever you do girl, stay away from any stimulants. That's all grin

Why's that please
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by drunkpunk(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2017
Firstly, I'd say if you're close to mum why not share with her. Might be hereditary. Secondly, seek professional medical advice. Lastly, try and discover yourself too. My opinions tho
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by pillarmaria(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2017
weirdgf:
Hi nairalanders, I have been in a relationship for some years now(4+) and everything has been fine so far, the only problem is when it comes to love making, my bf has a naturally high libido while I on the other hand have a very low one, I need advice on which sex stimulants to take in order to cope with his sexual urge. I usually don't go more than a round with him and he has been compromising all these while, he is not complaining but I feel sooner or later he will, I know you guys here to give quality advices, please come to my aid

I am not here to judge you....
firstly, sex with your boyfriend is a sin that could lead you to hell, I presume you are a Christian.

secondly, I do not think its wise to seek a cure for your libido, you should rather Google foods that help build libido for ladies.

I seriously wish you would stop premarital sex, if he truly loves you then he should endure and wait till after marriage
Re: Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2017
weirdgf:

Its funny that you are not getting any response from Women on this forum.

Is it that you don't enjoy sex ? OR sex is painful just because of the size ? So if he had a smaller size, perhaps things won't be this way ?

(1) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Marriage To Men / You Are All Invited / Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.