Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay (2616 Views)

Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by stane007: 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
Earlier on today, Laura Ikeji and her husband, Ogbonnaya Kanu, took to Instagram to debunk rumours he was once married to the mother of his two kids, Hannah Turay.

In the statement the expecting couple released, Ogbonna said:

“People, I just want to let you all know that I was not married prior to my marriage to Laura I’m happy to be married to Laura my wife. I have two lovely kids but was not married. I’m cordial with the mother of my two wonderful children but we were not together when I met my wife Laura is my only wife and I love her God bless you all.”

While Laura added that she and her husband are more like siblings, that he has been married just once and it is to her.

Well, Hannah just replied the drunk in love couple. Read her own statement below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/laura-ikeji-husband-ogbonna-kanu-slammed-by-ex-ex-hannah-turay.html

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by SoftP(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2017
Maturity @hannah.... shameless celebs
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by Itimkpataka2: 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
If you are not married with her , how come you loose some of your assets to her including the children!! ? . You are not married, but you know how to get her pregnant... Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by stane007: 3:49pm On May 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by dapizy02(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2017
K
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by nerodenero: 3:55pm On May 30, 2017
Hannah 1-0 Ogbonna/Laura.

Mature response from Hannah. Shame on Ogbonna, too bad his children will have to read their father's childish remark.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by delishpot: 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
No be she carry her two left legs post the man's photo with her and her kids on social media knowing that he has migrated to Laura.
I guess the man just couldn't bear to be dragged up and down social media as a divorcee so he wants to clear the air. I know say e no easy o, but he for ignore.
Person wey carry ants infested wood enter him house must be ready to welcome Lizards as visitors.I knew this would happen. Why give people something to talk about if you are not ready to weather their reaction?
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by Kondomatic(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
If you are not married with her , how come you loose some of your assets to her including the children!! ? . You are not married, but you know how to get her pregnant... Nonsense
He thinks he can fool us with lies like he did to Laura

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by auntysimbiat(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2017
Mining engineer laura ikeji shud be so angry right now
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by smardray(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2017
Ogbonna ur ass should be ashamed of letting ur mouth spill more shit....cry
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by praizblog: 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
see this people
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by Tynasparks(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
Ghen ghen... lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by NegeduGrace(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2017
This Laura self just get chicken brain, if is new like this it's always sweet but going far na dey we go know. .I believe he had said this same words he is saying to Laura to this woman before **moral lesson is,don't count your eggs before they hatch*go ask toke,tonto n the rest.
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by Sarahlyn081: 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
I believe some things should be left private
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by hitleraldof(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2017
I don't think her comment is aimed at Laura or ogbonna. I think it's for the "pork nose" bloggers and "let their marriage crash"Nigerians who decided to trow shades at Laura....... shame on all those insulting Laura she is a classy stylish and beautiful lady.... most idiots(especially girls) saying trash about her do not have 10% of her classiness..... the Linda lady made an innocent post on we wall and one get rich on people's blood (refer to lady Diana) blogger turned it into something else......
Re: Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay by hitleraldof(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
NegeduGrace:
This Laura self just get chicken brain, if is new like this it's always sweet but going far na dey we go know. .I believe he had said this same words he is saying to Laura to this woman before **moral lesson is,don't count your eggs before they hatch*go ask toke,tonto n the rest.
do you think being a witch is only when you sit in front of a mirror and harm others? No my dear, when you wish someone evil and you are pained when they are succeeding that my dear is witchcraft...... show us your own eggs madam dinosaur brain

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Indian's Kim Kardashian With Massive Boobs And Killer Curves / Checkout This Beautiful 3D Drawing Of Davido By A Nairalander / This Video Of A Tired Mom Tending To Her Baby Is Just All You Need To See Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.