Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Sell Tickets To The Cupid's Ball Ibadan For 20percent Profit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sell Tickets To The Cupid's Ball Ibadan For 20percent Profit (477 Views)

Volunteers Needed In Ibadan For Oyo State Govt. Program / Vacancy At A Pure Water Factory In Ibadan For Immediate Employment / Cupids Ball With Thintalltony In Ibadan, Wanna Sell Tickets To The Ball? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Tickets To The Cupid's Ball Ibadan For 20percent Profit by JLM(f): 3:45pm On May 30, 2017
The grandest Cupid's Ball is to be held in the great City of Ibadan. To be supported by ballet, ballroom and salsa dancers from the Apex dance company, Lagos, SPAN Lagos, Opera Singers from MUSON and U&E Cupid's Treats Ltd for the delicious bites.! Its an elite ball, the ball of dreamss. and here it ll happen here in Ibadan Live

At least 50 persons are needed to sell tickets or to encourage their friends, family, lovers, parents, and all who love classic display of love in its most mature form to buy the tickets. Wherever you are in Nigeria you can do this. Not just Ibadan residents. See the event poster below. Other posters are in circulation on social media, Will keep you posted.

How To Join
Your job is to encourage people to buy tickets and you get a whooping 20 percent of the cost of each ticket as your profit!

Simply tell those paying to pen you down as their referrer or contact while mailing their deposit slips to us and you get your 20 percent payment immediately in cash or via transfer.

Add us on whatsapp or call! 0.8.0.6.3.6.1.1.2.0.8, email: uecupidstreatATgmail.com
Re: Sell Tickets To The Cupid's Ball Ibadan For 20percent Profit by JLM(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2017
Call 08063611208 for more info.
Re: Sell Tickets To The Cupid's Ball Ibadan For 20percent Profit by JLM(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2017
Please to all those calling now, I also have a day job. Kindly chat me up on whatsapp instead for now. You may call from 4pm in the evening, weekdays. Weekends you can call all day. Apologies
Re: Sell Tickets To The Cupid's Ball Ibadan For 20percent Profit by safiya7: 4:31pm On May 31, 2017
Please have been calling your still not picking. How does this work? I'm in jalingo, but I have family and friends in Ibadan who would realy love this. I even have some in Lagos. Are lagosians allowed. Have dropped whatsapp messages
Re: Sell Tickets To The Cupid's Ball Ibadan For 20percent Profit by JLM(f): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Personnel Needed Urgently / Sales Reps Wanted - Lagos And Port Harcourt!! / Jhpiego Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.