Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Chukwumuanya Megwai Paints Ibusa Town Yellow And Blue As He Weds His Heartthrob - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Chukwumuanya Megwai Paints Ibusa Town Yellow And Blue As He Weds His Heartthrob (598 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwumuanya Megwai Paints Ibusa Town Yellow And Blue As He Weds His Heartthrob by badohemmy(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
Chukwumuanya Megwai, a popular instrumentalist and musician from Delta state painted Ibusa town yellow and blue as he tied up the knot with his sweetheart, Obioma at Zion Outreach Church.
The event was attended by many musicians from within and outside Ibusa , as the venue was designed in blue and yellow giving it a tremendously beautiful outlook.
The young musician, while answering questions from Universal Reporters,
expressed his joy at finally completing both his traditional marriage and white wedding.
He said; "I feel very happy that today has come to pass. People think that one must have millions to be married, but once there is love, every other thing will work out."
"The benefits of being married are numerous, don't forget that he who finds a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the lord. Marriage keeps you safe, because as a married man you are more careful. You always remember your home and family. Besides you can only be a complete man when you have completed your marriage rites," he concluded.
Chukwumuanya made it clear that their love was not love at first sight, a notion his wife Obioma totally agreed with. However, she said the love has continued to grow ever since.
Obioma Megwai also expressed her joy at marrying the love of her life. "I'm happy because my husband is a loving and caring man. That's why I love him." she said.
The couple advised other couples to shun clubbing to avoid cheating, unless it is with their partner.

Re: Chukwumuanya Megwai Paints Ibusa Town Yellow And Blue As He Weds His Heartthrob by badohemmy(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
Photo

(1) (Reply)

How I Disappeared In A Box: One Minute VFX Video / My Sister's Pre-wedding Pictures. / Promacedor Increase Prize Money For The Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.