Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,788 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit (1434 Views)

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit by TriumphJohnson(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
Nigerian Musician and MTN Project Fame Winner, Chidinma Ekile looks good on her african wear.

The singer wore an all african attire (Native blouse and shorts), and she look pretty good.

VIEW POST: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/see-chidinma-ekiles-native-blouse-and.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
ok
Re: See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit by TriumphJohnson(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
Fine Babe
Re: See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit by veekid(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
Bam
Re: See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit by Mhissgaga(f): 5:23pm On May 30, 2017
So pretty
Re: See Chidinma Ekile's Native Blouse And Shorts Outfit by smardray(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2017
Hoe boy!!! See fine babe

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Naeto C With His Wife And Kids / Investor Bj Was Definitely Referring To His Long Time Enemy Rayhushpuppy / I Once Had Sex In The Pool, But I Prefer Early Morning Sex- Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.