Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB (5259 Views)

Lawan, Dangote, Kalu Most Preferred Candidates -foreign Intelligence Agencies / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by modik(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
wale101010:
Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB. I have never seen a movement so well organized, disciplined where everything goes in phases with sheer perfection and incredible grassroot mobilization. Something is fishy. Why is Nnamdi Kanu so fearless? Did a powerful person in the world assured him that nothing will happen to him? You can't be so fearless in this world unless you are supported by some powerful forces that run this world.

Can you imagine how fearless Moses of old was then?

Pharaoh in all his awe and glory, who can stand before him and utter any word in defiance?

Think!

6 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by dnawah(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2017
wale101010:
Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB. I have never seen a movement so well organized, disciplined where everything goes in phases with sheer perfection and incredible grassroot mobilization. Something is fishy. Why is Nnamdi Kanu so fearless? Did a powerful person in the world assured him that nothing will happen to him? You can't be so fearless in this world unless you are supported by some powerful forces that run this world.
na God o!

2 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by Blackfire(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2017
From day one I have been shouting from fay one don't give this kanu guy the paparazzi... The world will see u as bullies..

What do get a heavily tribalised president who can be predicted and a bunch of Lagos Ibadan express way journalism and a whole lot of deep down bigotry against them both online and offline....

Now you all just made them attractive, even those who doesn't support them before are now loving them.

8 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by xcolanto(m): 7:00pm On May 30, 2017
ZombieNation:

We owe the yorubas immensely for helping to show the majority of Igbos how they are hated by the Hausa and Yoruba

This went a long way in opening the peoples eyes

Bro they were only fulfilling their destinies. Off course the battle is not going to be easy, after all nothing good comes easy!

I for once was silent on this forum but when I saw the amount of hate and opposition to the Igbo's freedom I knew that something good would be born from it! I sensed the greatness these folks were trying to put down and immediately I had to identify with greatness for there is a bright light in the darkness of the Nigerian pitiful wasted years of its failure.
For out of the dead seed comes life that manifests its glory!

Shallom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by Malawian(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2017
Blessed is he who enlargeth Gad's territory, Gad us posed there like a lion, and teareth the arm with the crown of the head. Please read up Adam Clarke's commentary on this bible prophecy, of which i have no single doubt was referring to Igbos.

There is also another prophesy about Judah, who will fight "his brothers battles".

If there us anyone behind Kanu, it most certainly will be Israel.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by mazimee(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Powerful ko powerful ni.

He's so fearless and he wrote to British government begging them to plead his case as a citizen...if he's fearless as you claim, let him rant again on IPOB radio and i'll believe you.

If you were smart, by now you should know that Radio Biafra was a means to a bigger scheme which is every event that took place.

But guess what? You are as dumb as Your write up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by ayarandy: 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
wale101010:
U R A CIRCUMCIZED NLder

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by ayarandy: 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
ayarandy:
U R A CIRCUMCIZED NLder
very rare to see a deep nlder

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by ayarandy: 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
davodyguy:

lol. It's level of illiteracy.

Check the supporters, they're mostly traders, school dropouts, drivers and bus conductors
u won't understand what d mod is saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2017
mazimee:

If you were smart, by now you should know that Radio Biafra was a means to a bigger scheme which is every event that took place.

But guess what? You are as dumb as Your write up.

Anoda dimwit spewing thrash...go and sit down.
Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
you won't take him serious after all you are Yoruba and too unstable

Everybody is Yoruba yet stay in your east and develop your east you said NO.

Abi na barren land una get?

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
Yoruba and instability ...if nnamdi KANU is seen in the midst of 10 persons ,he ll be sent back to jail Yoruba's boasted now nnamdi KANU was spotted in the midst of 100 persons Yoruba don change tone and it is Let him rant on radio then I ll take him serious Yoruba he ll speak in his own time and not the time of an Islamic yoruba

My dear take a chill pill joor, i'm from the SS...una wahala too much.

Hausa dey cheat una, Yoruba dey cheat una yet una no fit leave them like say them tie una umbelica cord with them

If he has balls let him rant again...Buhari watchdogs dey wait. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by Adiola(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Hausa dey cheat una, Yoruba dey cheat una yet una no fit leave them like say them tie una umbelica cord with them

aljazeera granted him an interview what else do you want he ll speak when wishes not on the terms of the Yoruba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by sunbilor(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2017
davodyguy:

lol. It's level of illiteracy.

Check the supporters, they're mostly traders, school dropouts, drivers and bus conductors
The illiterates and touts have achieved what the educated elites could not- influence full compliance of a sit-at-home order in All Igbo states! I have come to take them serious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by davodyguy: 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Everybody is Yoruba yet stay in your east and develop your east you said NO.

Abi na barren land una get?

Over barren. See the IGR from Lagos and Ogun for 2016 released. I was shocked to see Lagos make more money combined 30 states couldn't make

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
davodyguy:

Over barren. See the IGR from Lagos and Ogun for 2016 released. I was shocked to see Lagos make more money combined 30 states couldn't make

My brother i don tire for their noise, they keep shouting marginalization yet they can't leave the North or West and establish in their region and show us how profitable they are and how viable their place is...

Fashola deport them, dem cry wolf...

I will take all of them serious if they leave the North, West and South in droves back to their "Canaan" land and turn it to an economic hub...until then, they should learn to be a stranger in another man's house.

2 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by TimmyPapa(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
There is a saying "you will be addressed the way you dress" so dressing smart (which implies the right colors combination and the right stuffs to wear) is very essential in this developing world of ours. Not sure on what and how to wear it we've got your back, just scroll down.

Casual Suit with sucks and sandal

Check out more wears for guys/ your boyfriend here

https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/know-what-to-wear-men.html

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by DontForceUnity: 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
davodyguy:

When Nigeria disintegrates, you will understand then that Lagos wealth is due to the neglect of SS and SE ports by FG

9 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by Deltagiant: 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
The Nigeria-fatigue is the energy behind Kanu. It's only a hopeless fellow would think something positive wll come out of "Nigeria".

It is a vicious circle; come 2019, another babanriga wearing idiot replaces the current one...the socio-economic and political deficit continues. Pity.

6 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BLACKdagger: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

No be only from SS u ar from QQ grin
na today we kno u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2017
BLACKdagger:

No be only from SS u ar from QQ grin
na today we kno u?

Proudly an Akwa Ibomite
Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by Masterclass32: 9:38pm On May 30, 2017
Op would make a great detective.

Pertinent questions too.

I will just say: your suspicions are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BLACKdagger: 9:39pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Proudly an Akwa Ibomite

No be only akwa ibomite..
Na akwa igbomite.

5 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2017
BLACKdagger:

No be only akwa ibomite..
Na akwa igbomite.

Your left balls there...lol grin
Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BLACKdagger: 9:41pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Your left balls there...lol grin

Ur black nyash... hehehe.

4 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by felicitywe(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2017
wale101010:
That s the spirit of an IGBO MAN.Ask the ones in you village they will tell you the same thing.The spirit has what we call "offor" , you can't cheat, betray,deceive or backstab you fellow human being.

4 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by opichika(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Powerful ko powerful ni.

He's so fearless and he wrote to British government begging them to plead his case as a citizen...if he's fearless as you claim, let him rant again on IPOB radio and i'll believe you.
even fools got something to tell's''

3 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by igwebuike01: 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

My brother i don tire for their noise, they keep shouting marginalization yet they can't leave the North or West and establish in their region and show us how profitable they are and how viable their place is...

Fashola deport them, dem cry wolf...

I will take all of them serious if they leave the North, West and South in droves back to their "Canaan" land and turn it to an economic hub...until then, they should learn to be a stranger in another man's house.
Can't you see the level of intellectualism going on in this thread?? I suggest you look for another thread that matches you IQ

6 Likes

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

Can't you see the level of intellectualism going on in this thread?? I suggest you look for another thread that matches you IQ

Another dimwit spoted...
Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by Remii(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2017
nkwuocha:
Still scared of losing your oil job in portharcourt? grin cheesy
Why you dey fear no? It's just a job, it's not supposed to be the end of the world. cheesy

just as ojukwu once said, no one has monopoly of tyranny, no side really has monopoly of inflicting loses, if those in ph must leave those in abuja, lagos etc wont stay either,

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2017
opichika:
even fools got something to tell's''

U mean the ones that have expertise in kidnapping, yahoo-yahoo, counterfeiting, raping children, mal-treating domestic staff, drug lords, National asset thieves, cunning, Ritualism etc

The ones that started a fight and couldn't shoot one bullet and ran away to "panya" or the hypocrites that couldn't give their hero 1M votes during presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Something Tells Me That A Powerful Foreign Intelligence Agency Is Behind IPOB by hamilton62(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
xcolanto:
You guys messed with wrong guy! KANU was and is prepared for the Biafran project more than the Nigerian state thinks. He actually played into the hands of the security forces who took the bait placed perfectly well for them.
Biggest thanks goes to buhari who is very much predictable! He actually played out 1983 again in his second coming. He did exactly the same thing he did before not living out recession. We have ourselves a De ja vu like situation on this one.

Many more thanks to our brothers from the south west and the north who's hate fueled the fire for the biafrain movement to gain public sympathy and international recognition. Without all your bickering, putting down and propaganda where would we be in the struggle today??

We say thanks to you all! Your the air and fuel that makes the Biafran fire burn.
Today the world knows the verdict of the referendum when conducted. Only time stands between us now!
Indeed no one can stop the sun from rising and it rises from the East.
Igbo Amaka!
God bless the fallen heros.
You just reminded me of his words in one of the 2014 broadcast on the Radio Biafra London where he said that Goodluck is an slowpoke and he would like GMB to win the 2015 election because it will foster unity among us and Biafra will be easy to actualize under Buhari's reign.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Better We Divide Nigeria” – Northern Elder / Enugu Rally: Ugwuanyi, CAN Pray For Nigeria’s Peace, Security / Dr. Maduka Campaign Organisation Debunks Fake Petition Letter To IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.