Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out (716 Views)

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by lastchild: 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
I bought a blackberry phone yesterday, my Web browser which is the only way to access the Internet can't open, it says " your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

I've been calling the customer service and they have been giving me all the settings but none has been able to work

Pls help
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 30, 2017
look for any other phone and download any java uc browser or opera inside and sent it to that blackberry install and tell me thank you later
And remember to goto tcp setting and put you access point there
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by lastchild: 6:00pm On May 30, 2017
mrsefan:
look for any other phone and download any java uc browser or opera inside and sent it to that blackberry install and tell me thank you later
And remember to goto tcp setting and put you access point there
Please is it possible to send it from Android phone because that's what I have access to as of now
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 30, 2017
lastchild:
Please is it possible to send it from Android phone because that's what I have access to as of now
yes it should be in .jar format I mean the opera or uc
Besides which type of bb is that ?
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by lastchild: 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
mrsefan:
blackberry tour 9630
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by lastchild: 7:36am On May 31, 2017
mrsefan:
I've downloaded it, how do send it?
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:26am On May 31, 2017
lastchild:
I've downloaded it, how do send it?
lol use ur bluetooth sir
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by lastchild: 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
mrsefan:
lol use ur bluetooth sir
it doesn't work that way in Android and bb
Re: Blackberry Users Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
lastchild:
it doesn't work that way in Android and bb
u don't know how to do it sir
You re not sending already installed you re sending raw file of the opera in jar format sire and it can be send even in radio self lol less it has bluetooth

(1) (Reply)

Which Nice Andriod Phones Can I Get For 20 To 25k / Best Smartphones You Can Buy Now (2017) / ZTE Warp 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.