Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now (61102 Views)

Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Bondesniger(m): 1:24am On May 31, 2017
my country my people

kai when will it be our turn ?

danaiks:
These youngest Presidents and Leaders came into power as the young and now, Vanessa D’Ambrosio is on top of the list of world’s youngest presidents. While Supreme Leader of North Korea moves to the second position. Their reign is a gradual revolution of the young generation of leaders around the globe.

Take a look at their profile.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by nextstep(m): 3:11am On May 31, 2017
The average age of our military leaders when they first took power in the 60's and 70's was also relatively young:

Ironsi: 42
Gowon: 32
Murtala: 37
Obasanjo: 39
Buhari: 41
Babangida: 39
Abacha: 50 (included here because he was the tail end of the same young hotheads, just waited 15 years to seize power)

It's a shame that we've allowed these same cast of characters lead us (again) in their old ages

1 Like

Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2017
lordmayor4:

Tough ride awaits France with the president having a rothschild connection
God bless you for making this comment.. That guy is just another puppet.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:07am On May 31, 2017
Jiang:
i see ma man kim jung un himself, infact i like dis guy morethan PMB sef
Kim Jung Un, That guy is just a nightmare for USA. The guy no send anybody.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by kingPhidel(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Sleekdude4u(m): 6:26am On May 31, 2017
The only youngest leader Nigerians have ever had in the history is......

The bokoharam leader..
Please help me with his name
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by oscarline2002: 7:47am On May 31, 2017
Nigeria shame! 32 and 38 years old ruling nations of the world. Nigeria youths should not make silly mistake in 2019 elections by voting an old man into power. Those countries that elected young men in the helm of affairs that drives their policies never failed and Nigeria would not be an exception.Pls, let's try a youth this time and if a youth eventually fails then our fate would be in the hands of the 90 years old.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by psp2pc(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2017
Emanodimo:
Take a critical look on their background, u will notice how they attain leadership mostly by inheritance... Not cool for me me...

scrolled too long to see someone point this out.
most of the leaders of aforementioned countries don't practise democracy, they practise absolute monarchy.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by DAVE5(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
And in Nigeria people are still electing their ancestors as president and the vegetable is spending our money in England to wake up

Useless people

Useless government

If you ran for president we could have voted you in, we voted those presented to us as candidates based on their political promises...

You don't have to insult us by calling us useless... guess u r one of us...I shld not go up ur ancestral line cos it wld be wrong for me to do so

No be we nominate them
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Naijaaccountwiz: 8:35am On May 31, 2017
Soso990240:
Buhari is like a grandfather to all these people mentioned here.And now Tinubu and Atiku wan still contest after Buhari. The kind thunder wey go fire Atiku and Jagaban na ancestral thunder..make them try anything funny.
And they will still win if we don't do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Soso990240(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:

And they will still win if we don't do something about it.
Am just tired of dis whole rubbish arrangement by our old politicians. If revolution is the way for our youths,am in! Bloody or not bloody.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by UDIOK: 9:29am On May 31, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
And in Nigeria people are still electing their ancestors as president and the vegetable is spending our money in England to wake up

Useless people

Useless government
Canadian prime minister is not in the list why
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Platony(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Useless people

Useless government
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Bad mouth!!! lolsssssss
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by factwriter(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:

The truth is for me I really don't care how old a person is though, my real concern is are they the right people for the job?...
Of which I am fairly certain that this present government is not by a hundred miles, the right people for the job.

All they want is power... And to hell with cost.

I am becoming increasingly vocal about it because the heat is becoming unbearable on this side of the fence, it is a situation I can assure you most polithiefians. Do not recognise from behind their fancy mansions and thier fat salary and allowances...

This country has so much potential but when the tip of the arrow remains blunt the archer will have but to keep looking incompetent in the eyes of his or her peers and even subordinates...

I won't lie the generation of youths today have a very big appetite for I'll gotten gain, but it leaves me with one question,... What is the way forward?

The way forward? That's a Trillion dollar question.

All I understood is - where ever the way forward lies, we as Nigerians has a load of work to do and heaps of burden to bear. Unimaginable numbers of mitigating factors are at play (including international polities and manipulation).

While we may claim to posses the required will and discipline to purge our internal selves of these corrupt retrogressive system of governance, we mustn't forget too that it remains expedient to some external forces that things continue to depredate for Nigeria.

This latter fact being a situation that will definitely require skilled experienced hands (while they are still vertebrae) to tackle, thereon victoriously bringing us out of this -international community encouraged - economy quagmire.

As a realist i believe it can still be done by some of these "old bags". Nigerians just haven't gotten the required stoicism, all they ever want is overnight turnovers.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by factwriter(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2017
psp2pc:

scrolled too long to see someone point this out.
most of the leaders of aforementioned countries don't practise democracy, they practise absolute monarchy.

That is duly worth mentioning.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by ebby9z(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2017
mediocre:
Ma nigga. Americans had to make a movie to honor this guy grin
The Interview cheesy cheesy cheesy Love that movie ehn
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by DarkHenrie(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2017
What the Bleep happened here?
danaiks:
#1. Vanessa D’Ambrosio

Born: April 26, 1988 Serravalle

Office: Captain Regent of San Marino

Declaration Date: April 2017

Vanessa D’Ambrosio tops the list of world’s youngest leaders and she is currently the second youngest woman who becomes Captain Regent in the history of San Marino after Maria Lea Pedini-Angelini, who was sworn in at the age of 25. Since December 2016, D’Ambrosio is the Head of Delegation for San Marino to the Council of Europe.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Young girl presido

Its better U didnt Promise me than what is happening...

No need to promise someone without fulfilling it..

I believe God can't treat us like this...its well.
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Its better U didnt Promise me than what is happening...

No need to promise someone without fulfilling it..

I believe God can't treat us like this...its well.
I dey find d number but like u edited it...I've just paid house rent o..but fit still send u now...just fr u to make it tangible dey ur side
Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I dey find d number but like u edited it...I've just paid house rent o..but fit still send u now...just fr u to make it tangible dey ur side

Okay...I will appreciate...so that I can try luck with it today..Hapi Sunday!

AccessBank

1 Like

Re: Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2017
EmekaBlue

Seen boss..Tnxs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.