Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Search Is Over:5 Areas To Carve Out Your Expertise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Search Is Over:5 Areas To Carve Out Your Expertise (491 Views)

How To Carve A Powerful Post Headlines For Your Blog Posts / Federal Government To Carve Out Five Companies From The Nigerian Postal Service / 5 Areas Which Fuel Scarcity Has Affected All Aspects Of The Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Search Is Over:5 Areas To Carve Out Your Expertise by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
Our world needs Achievers who provide solution. There are enough problems in the world already. The most influential people are those who lead others to positive impact.

Achievers are people who wake up every day to bless others with their gifts and expertise.

You may be doubting your ability to teach; you may be doubting yourself, but, there’s something you know that others need.

What stops most people from living the life of their dreams is their inability to discover and use the treasure that lies in them.

In each, an every one of us lies knowledge that if harnessed causes a real disruption.

You are wondering, what do I get my expert status? Stay with me.

1- YOUR ACQUIRED KNOWLEDGE

Your knowledge, acquired either through formal education or informal in a particular subject matter is an area you can carve out your status.

So you are thinking, what do I know? Look deep, what knowledge have you accumulated over the years? What knowledge have you gathered through your university years?

What knowledge have you gathered through your university years?

Your power lies in there because myself and other achievers may not know what you know.

2- YOUR EXPERIENCES

Our circumstances are different, our world may be the same, but our stories are not the same.

You’ve gone through something, and you came out flying. Achievers experienced pains, and still, they are standing.

Maybe you’ve been molested or rejected. Your story may be the light in someone’s darkness.

You’ve not gone through such experiences to overcome and forget it. Others need your story to live. That is what makes you an achiever.

That is what makes you an achiever.

Do Not Miss–KNOW YOUR WHY: 7 REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR WHY

3- YOUR PASSION

Where does your passion lie? Maybe you are the type that loves fashion, sport, writing, traveling or any other thing.

Your passion when worked on could afford you the expert status.

What keeps most people going is the passion and zeal that they have for what they do. From your passion comes fulfillment and joy.

Real disruption and living beyond yourself start with passion. I am passionate about people doing exploits with their gifts: that is why I do this. This is the reason why, Achievers come to life.

4- YOUR TALENT

You think everyone can do the things you do? You think the diamond in you is not what the world craves?

You know, our talents are different, someone needs to learn your talent. Someone needs a product of your talent.

Your talent is a gift peculiar to you and you alone. There are countless singers in the world, but there’s none like you.

I started out after I acknowledged writing as one of my talents. I was not sure what I desire to write on continuously. After assessing myself over and over again, I discovered the burning desire for me to write to impact positively.

Look deep inside you, what treasure are wasting?

Achievers harness their talent!

5- COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE

You are a nurse, and you love to write. You may be the next big thing in the medical niche.

The combination of your knowledge, talent, passion and experience coupled with a strong why is the perfect combo for you to go pro.

People who are able to combine all of these stays relevant in their field than any other person.

I must say that having identified all of these, please invest in yourself first.

You can’t grow far beyond your knowledge, that explains why you need to put in the work required to get the expert status.

You want to live beyond yourself, that’s awesome, your output is a reflection of your input.

What have you gone through that you want to share with the world?

Share your thoughts in the comment section.

Stay Audacious; Achievers!

Source-http://worldofachievers.com/5-areas-to-carve-out-your-expertise/

(1) (Reply)

Greater Investment Is Been A Landlord,buy Land nd Property From U,choose Ur Loca / My Aliexpress $100 Coupon Is For Sale Hola At Me / 5 Ways To Manage Your Businesses Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.