Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,390 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Biafra Sit At Home Owerri Record Highest Percentage Of Compliance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit At Home Owerri Record Highest Percentage Of Compliance (772 Views)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Sit At Home Owerri Record Highest Percentage Of Compliance by StateNews: 6:56pm On May 30, 2017
The sit-at-home protest ordered by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) today registered near total compliance with Markets, banks, schools, transport companies shutting down business activities for the day.

StateReporters News Correspondent who monitored the level of compliance in all cities in the state reports that in Owerri imo state, all major markets were under lock and keys, while resident who intended to move from one location to another were stranded as vehicles were scarcely available, save for few people who drove in their private cars.
According to Mr Anywanu Dainel who told our Correspondent in owerri
Near orji Amawire junction that he was disappointed when he left his house in the morning around 9.00am to access cash in diamond bank near orji as was stranded when he get to bank seem that banks was close

StateReporters News, however, reports that as at the time of filing this report, some roadside traders had picked up courage and started opening their shops for business.

The entire exercise has so far been peaceful, and police have been sighted around various towns patrolling to ensure that no violence was recorded.

When will visit peace park mass Transit orji will able to see few people who are not up to 9 in no sitting at park discuss about Biafra

http://www.statereporters.com/2017/05/30/biafra-sit-home-owerri-record-highest-percentage-compliance-banks-schools-market-shoutdown/

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Owerri Record Highest Percentage Of Compliance by whitebeard(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
OK..what of Lagos..!!??
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Owerri Record Highest Percentage Of Compliance by GameGod(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
whitebeard:
OK..what of Lagos..!!??
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Owerri Record Highest Percentage Of Compliance by yarimo(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
OP if maiduguri did not comply with the directives I will not believe your claim
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Owerri Record Highest Percentage Of Compliance by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
Wetin concern me. I dey come make I call my bros wey dey abuja.maybe the compliance go reach that side also.

(1) (Reply)

Disintegrating Nigeria Will Bring Untold Hardship To All Created Regions / Inec Registers Apda, 4 New Other Parties / Remove Six Niger Delta States From Map Of Biafra - Niger Delta Youth Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.