Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Biafra ; And Its One Sided Stories. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra ; And Its One Sided Stories. (2589 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Picture Of One Sided Story As Shown By Prince Williams / I Will Address Issues Of Lop-sided Appointments, Insecurity - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra ; And Its One Sided Stories. by Jaideyone(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Afonjas. Bereft of thinking.
osus and hypocrisy. you people treated the Midwest so well that they had to pray for the federal troops to come. that shows the level of atrocities you thieves carried out on the minorities
Re: Biafra ; And Its One Sided Stories. by AgentSmith001: 7:52am On May 31, 2017
IkediiEbube:

Stark illiterate, leave your parents house and stop disgracing yourself. Pathetic attachee by force miscreants from the sad beast region.
. am already a made man. i have a happy family and a house of my own. this is no chest beating.

poor thing!

1 Like

Re: Biafra ; And Its One Sided Stories. by IkediiEbube: 7:55am On May 31, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. am already a made man. i have a happy family and a house of my own. this is no chest beating.

poor thing!

Buhahahha Chyke Okolo, 43 years old that still live with his old mother in their 1room is a made man. Lmaoooo. Developer of life, the way you tout lie online will surprise the devil..

Re: Biafra ; And Its One Sided Stories. by AgentSmith001: 8:13am On May 31, 2017
IkediiEbube:

Buhahahha Chyke Okolo, 43 years old that still live with his old mother in their 1room is a made man. Lmaoooo. Developer of life, the way you tout lie online will surprise the devil..
. it's a new day dude! why not go and get urself busy for once . i have got a Lotta business that runs in millions to finalise today . bye for now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Can Never Win This Fight Against Nnamdi Kanu...Never! / Biafra: Anyone Who Tries To Arrest Me Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING!! Uba Sani Seen With Electoral Results In Hotel 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.