Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop (3821 Views)

Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun / Two Men Arrested For Generating Fake Bank Alerts [Photo] / Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
*PLEASE, DON'T STOP SPREADING .. BE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER .*

*Some kind of evil is actually going on, which people don't really know about.*
*Mostly in Ogun state, Lagos state, Imo state and Abia state*

*People should be mindful of posters that read.... "JOB VACANCY CALL SO SO NUMBER" some do write the salary.... the people in CHARGE are evil RITUALISTS.*
*In these areas they will ask you to come to particular place where they will pick you up...Their scheduled date is mostly Wednesdays. When they pick you, you are actually gone for ever without trace..*
*.....................................................................................................__________________________________*

*A girl was picked up with her fellow job applicants. On getting to an unknown destination precisely a house (duplex) they queued up and were given numbers with a tag, as people they wanted to interview for a job. Her number was nine(9). The first person entered the so called office for the interview and they later called the second person, and then the 3rd, the 4th the 5th, none of these called people came back out.*

*But They still continued. The girl became uncomfortable and she summoned courage and went to the security man at the gate and told him that she didn't know what was actually happening here .... That none of the people that went in for the interview came out to say how the interview went. The man told her that it was the spirit of God that directed her to him. He then leaked the secret to her that those people that entered for the interview had been butchered for rituals.*

*So spirits don't shout. Fear gripped her and she begged the man to open gate for her. He told her it was too late but the only solution was for her to enter the boot of their errand car which she did. When it was her turn no:9 she was no where to be found. They searched for her every where with the fear that she might be a ghost that came to spoil their business. God saved her through the gate man who later drove out with the car to buy ritual items for them.*

*Please save many lives by sending this message to all your contacts. No one knows who the next victim will be.*

*My people perish for lack of knowledge.*

Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by Princesaha: 11:32pm On May 30, 2017
I would have said it is a lie but I know a girl that got lost since last two years when she went for an interview like this at Nnewi. Her friend escaped and was the one that told the story of how they were picked up and taken to one big forest. But she miraculously escaped after praying to her creator to intervene. We have to be careful these days because we are in perilous time.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by CIOSYLVA(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2017
I remember how one guy with bathroom slipass and dirty trouser with one slacking Polo approached me with a piece of paper that I should try to go so to make money and not to look for job anymore. written on the paper is "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY". I laughed and tell d guy look at d way u are looking and u are sharing golden opportunity.. is obvious u cannot even read wot u are sharing but u are here with ur useless life sharing golden opportunity that every member of ur blood need more than anybody else.. I made sure I spoke it in igbo so he can understand it better and he left disgracefully.
Meanwhile one of my friend who ignorantly went because she has been looking for job could not be able to explain till now how she withdrew all d money in her account and gave to them all in d name of registration.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 1:56am On May 31, 2017
Spread
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2017
Keep spreading
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by ben4ever(m): 6:03am On May 31, 2017
Always tell people your critical movements​and even let the idiots know that you have given out their contacts and location before coming here
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 6:24am On May 31, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
I remember how one guy with bathroom slipass and dirty trouser with one slacking Polo approached me with a piece of paper that I should try to go so to make money and not to look for job anymore. written on the paper is "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY". I laughed and tell d guy look at d way u are looking and u are sharing golden opportunity.. is obvious u cannot even read wot u are sharing but u are here with ur useless life sharing golden opportunity that every member of ur blood need more than anybody else.. I made sure I spoke it in igbo so he can understand it better and he left disgracefully.
Meanwhile one of my friend who ignorantly went because she has been looking for job could not be able to explain till now how she withdrew all d money in her account and gave to them all in d name of registration.

More
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2017
Spread
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2017
Spreading
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
Keep spreading
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Alert
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by DanseMacabre(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
The bastards are just cashing in on the soaring state of unemployment to hoodwink desperate Nigerians. Dem don give me flyer tire, but I don't even bother calling because I know say na scam. Would spread the word too.
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by Martinez19(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
ben4ever:
Always tell people your critical movements​and even let the idiots know that you have given out their contacts and location before coming here
please do you have taye Jiboluwa phone number, he said I should call him. It is urgent.
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Grace
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
R
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Speak
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by columbus007(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Op,its d comfirn truth you are spreading,i was told of these sometimes last week ago,God bless you.
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by edo3(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Good
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2017
columbus007:
Op,its d comfirn truth you are spreading,i was told of these sometimes last week ago,God bless you.
Amen

Thanks much

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by Jabioro: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
The survivor supposed to give us the location address.. at least she is alive as testimony for the others.. OP please do more investigation to know exact location.. thanks in advanced

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Keep spreading
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by zolapower: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
lightblazingnow:
*PLEASE, DON'T STOP SPREADING .. BE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER .*

*.....................................................................................................__________________________________*

op didn't write d story well ,u would sv said the girls spirit didn't take the ritual rights. Yoruba film. So gate man doesn't like money and she just enter a vehicle meant to buy items for ritual without d knowledge of the guys who are driving it ? And the point where she stopped she didn't alert police ,hmm . Op we are not dumb oh.. see I'm not saying nothing can't happen in nija ,bcause I have been a victim of Easther breakthrough at ojuekegba and will never fall mugu for job scam again .
But something did not add up with ur story at all . Is the girl"s grand father Roger moore ,the James Bond character?
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yes
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
zolapower:
op didn't write d story well ,u would sv said the girls spirit didn't take the ritual rights. Yoruba film. So gate man doesn't like money and she just enter a vehicle meant to buy items for ritual without d knowledge of the guys who are driving it ? And the point where she stopped she didn't alert police ,hmm . Op we are not dumb oh.. see I'm not saying nothing can't happen in nija ,bcause I have been a victim of Easther breakthrough at ojuekegba and will never fall mugu for job scam again .
But something did not add up with ur story at all . Is the girl"s grand father Roger moore ,the James Bond character?

This guy funny
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 6:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Funny
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by zolapower: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:

This guy funny
lols
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yes now
Re: Money Ritual Alerts........ Keep Spreading This Dont Stop by lightblazingnow(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Send

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of One Of The Officers That Shot Protesters At Ogbomosho Today(pics) / Fake DSS Officer Guarding Fake First Lady Arrested In Benue State / Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.