Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today (1184 Views)

What Police Wrote 3 Days Before Air Chief Marshal (retd.) Alex Badeh’s Killing / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by hornyofife: 7:47pm On May 30, 2017
This is waterlines Igweocha . The Nigerian police and civil defense are everywhere waiting for IPOB members to Arrest but they couldnt see anyone. They are busy patrolling everywhere With their motor van looking for Biafrans grin grin grin grin

chai i feel for them, they were rendered jobless today.

4 Likes

Re: See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by hornyofife: 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
if they knew today was going to be like this, am sure they would have carried WHOT or Ludo game to play while on duty. I feel for them

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by DeBret(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
All what I can see is a three same pictures
Re: See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by hornyofife: 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
the zombie olodo inspector general of police needs to be educated on the meaning of sit at home protest.. Am sure word "protest" confused him. hence it thought it was going to be a hunting day for his men

7 Likes

Re: See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by PREBuhari2019: 7:52pm On May 30, 2017
No work today

1 Like

Re: See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
They don't know the meaning of sit at home grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by Adiola(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
I hate that I share country with imbeciles I. north and Southwest

5 Likes

Re: See What Police And Civild Defense Where Caught Doing In Portharcourt Today by HarryDuce(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2017
What are they doing?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Where The Presidential Jet Of Nigeria Was Spotted In London.. / Breaking News : Akwacross Mega City To Be Renamed "Welland" / Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.