Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home (2142 Views)

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound / Biafra Sit-At-Home : IPOB-MASSOB Supremacy Battle / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by jflexy(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
WHO ARE THE ADVISERS OF THIS GOVERNMENT?
IPOB and MASSOB Ordered their members to seat at Home on 30th May to commemorate or in celebration of "their" Heroes Day (Not Nigeria Heroes).
And what did the Buhari led Federal Government do?
On 29th May, they sent military tanks and trucks of Mobile Police men down to the East. In the best of their knowledge and ability it is the right or best curse of action to be taken.
Now, even those that would have disobeyed the IPOB and MASSOB order to go about their normal daily activities do not have any other option than to to seat at home on 30th May.
O yes, who will notice this heavy presence of military and Mobile Personnel, weapons and gadgets of war and still leave his house on May 30th?
Indisputably, IPOB and MASSOB have won and will continue to win because from all indications, the Buhari led Federal Government are derailed of wisdom and ideas.
And as a result, the battalion of military and Mobile police officers deployed to the East together with the Foreign and National men and women of the press will serve as observers while IPOB and MASSOB celebrate their Heroes Day.
In other words, their presence will add colour to the celebration as they will be matching and patrolling the streets of the East with their heavy tanks and comoflag.
No wonder, the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said that the actions and inactions of the Buhari led Federal Government will eventually give birth to Biafra Nation.
Well, I will keep watching as events unfold. Meanwhile, Happy Holidays to my friends and Colleagues. Work resumes on Wednesday.
Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
Hahahahhaahah, well said, ipodexposed won't like this

They sent Nigeria army to protect us, to avoid ICC and HRC coming for them

6 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 30, 2017

13 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by chukagora(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2017
Op you need a kiss for this observation... Nigeria has been in the act of helping in liberating other nations e.g South Africa etc now it's the turn of Biafra and they will do it with all there heart and I tell you Biafra shall be free.

11 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by LazyYorubas: 12:41am On May 31, 2017
jflexy:
WHO ARE THE ADVISERS OF THIS GOVERNMENT?
IPOB and MASSOB Ordered their members to seat at Home on 30th May to commemorate or in celebration of "their" Heroes Day (Not Nigeria Heroes).
And what did the Buhari led Federal Government do?
On 29th May, they sent military tanks and trucks of Mobile Police men down to the East. In the best of their knowledge and ability it is the right or best curse of action to be taken.
Now, even those that would have disobeyed the IPOB and MASSOB order to go about their normal daily activities do not have any other option than to to seat at home on 30th May.
O yes, who will notice this heavy presence of military and Mobile Personnel, weapons and gadgets of war and still leave his house on May 30th?
Indisputably, IPOB and MASSOB have won and will continue to win because from all indications, the Buhari led Federal Government are derailed of wisdom and ideas.
And as a result, the battalion of military and Mobile police officers deployed to the East together with the Foreign and National men and women of the press will serve as observers while IPOB and MASSOB celebrate their Heroes Day.
In other words, their presence will add colour to the celebration as they will be matching and patrolling the streets of the East with their heavy tanks and comoflag.
No wonder, the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said that the actions and inactions of the Buhari led Federal Government will eventually give birth to Biafra Nation.
Well, I will keep watching as events unfold. Meanwhile, Happy Holidays to my friends and Colleagues. Work resumes on Wednesday.
Thank you.
Oga mr unity beggar, you got it all wrong, nobody is afraid of the military presence because the sensitization was done and the Biafrans compiled with their leader... Military or No military presence doesn't have any effect to the Sit-at-home.. Even in my state, we didn't even gave the military mens a friendly look because we don't know who told them that we need their help...

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by SalamRushdie: 12:56am On May 31, 2017
This govt has very poor thought process

4 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 3:24am On May 31, 2017
LazyYorubas:

Oga mr unity beggar, you got it all wrong, nobody is afraid of the military presence because the sensitization was done and the Biafrans compiled with their leader... Military or No military presence doesn't have any effect to the Sit-at-home.. Even in my state, we didn't even gave the military mens a friendly look because we don't know who told them that we need their help...

Na wa oooo! You lack comprehension capability! Go and read it again, this time very slowly! Okay?

10 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by lwise(m): 3:33am On May 31, 2017
Rotentina:

Na wa oooo! You lack comprehension capability! Go and read it again, this time very slowly! Okay?

I thought as much, the guy dey jump I swear. E be like say na canvas wey get spring he wear. The guy dey jump.

3 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by beckplanet: 3:40am On May 31, 2017
cool
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by LazyYorubas: 4:28am On May 31, 2017
Rotentina:

Oga keep quiet abeg, i know where you're driving at and i want to get their before you.. You afonjas are deceitful and cunning.. I will keep on saying it, whether Military or No military, All activities in the SE and SS will still be shut down for the sit-at-home, So don't say that the military presence scared the people to stay indoors thereby contributing to the success of the sit-at-home..It's total rubbish... So go and settle down in shame..

15 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 6:35am On May 31, 2017
LazyYorubas:

Oga keep quiet abeg, i know where you're driving at and i want to get their before you.. You afonjas are deceitful and cunning.. I will keep on saying it, whether Military or No military, All activities in the SE and SS will still be shut down for the sit-at-home, So don't say that the military presence scared the people to stay indoors thereby contributing to the success of the sit-at-home..It's total rubbish... So go and settle down in shame..

Your IQ is very low......SIMPLE!
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Sunexy(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2017
Rotentina:

Your IQ is very low......SIMPLE!
Lol...High IQ guy cheesy
If ur IQ is even above average, u wunt be here fighting E-battles
grin

5 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 7:01am On May 31, 2017
Sunexy:

Lol...High IQ guy cheesy
If ur IQ is even above average, u wunt be here fighting E-battles
grin

Let him go and read the context line by line slowly, he will understand the message of the OP.

Simple!

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Jabioro: 7:12am On May 31, 2017
LazyYorubas:

I don't know why English is still your problem, despite all the training you have received ..Simple digestive words you can't understood!

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2017
lol they send police and military men to the east thinking that they will see IPOB on the street to be used as shooting practice but to their greatest surprise, everybody stayed at home no IPOB at sight to shoot. 50 naira bribe collecting police men went home penniless. Yesterday was a message sent and well received worldwide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 7:57am On May 31, 2017
LazyYorubas:

Seriously your illiteracy is in you

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Sunexy(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2017
Jabioro:
I don't know why English is still your problem, despite all the training you have received ..Simple digestive words you can't understood!
Lol. Mr correcter that is well trained watch ur back too o
grin
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Jabioro: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
Sunexy:
Lol. Mr correcter that is well trained watch ur back too o grin
You missed live..
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Jabioro: 8:41am On May 31, 2017
Sunexy:
Lol. Mr correcter that is well trained watch ur back too o grin
You missed it live..
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by YorubaForum: 9:00am On May 31, 2017
LazyYorubas:

Nwanna,don't mind those Afonjas.. They are deceiving theirselves not people from south-south, am from Bayelsa state and their we did the sit-at-home.. So just leave them with their envy
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by YorubaForum: 9:06am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously your illiteracy is in you
You are the real afonja illiterate here because you refuse to see ur view from the SE perspective of the sit-at-home..

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Stinson007(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2017
This sort of strategies should be adopted if and if Ndigbo really want out.. Simple
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 9:12am On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

You are the real afonja illiterate here because you refuse to see ur view from the SE perspective of the sit-at-home..
Taa gbafuo. Ipob anumanu na maghi ife.

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by YorubaForum: 9:31am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Taa gbafuo. Ipob anumanu na maghi ife.
Ewu nwuru anwu ga soro ndi ofe mmanu na ezuzughari.. Ara gbagwuo gi dia

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Nobody: 10:22am On May 31, 2017
YorubaForum:

Ewu nwuru anwu ga soro ndi ofe mmanu na ezuzughari.. Ara gbagwuo gi dia
Kid
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by YorubaForum: 10:28am On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Kid
Adult
Re: A Facebook User Has This To Say About The Biafra Sit At Home by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2017
Rotentina:

Let him go and read the context line by line slowly, he will understand the message of the OP.

Simple!
Lol..educate these folks more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO!!! Biafrexit: Heavy Tension As Kanu Declares Another Sit-at-home (LIVE!) / Which Kain Wahala Be This Na? / Nigerians Will Vote Corrupt, Wicked Leaders Again - Rev Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.