Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu (1568 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Holds Meeting WithWorld Bank, IMF Representatives / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by metromediaboss: 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
The Governor of Abia State today May 30, 2017 held a close door meeting with the Ag. President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Briefing newsmen at the Presidential Villa after the meeting the Governor said he was in the Villa on the invitation of the Ag President who is very keen on the socioeconomic development going on in Abia State especially as it concerns MSMEs in Aba. The Governor hinted that over the period of two(2) years the business operating environment in Abia has improved and that the federal government is seeking ways to partner with the State Government to fully return Abia especially Aba as a major thriving economic and industrial zone. The Ag President according to the Governor is of the view that Aba can support the federal government realize it’s economic targets in terms of job and wealth creation.

It will be recalled that the Ag President in January choose Aba to launch the maiden edition of the nationwide MSME clinic. He informed the Governor that plans have been concluded to invited the selected entrepreneurs to Abuja for empowerment.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/osinbajo-holds-closed-door-meeting-with.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Evablizin(f): 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
Observing......
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by mazimee(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
I just want this four years to go.
Ikpeazu maybe trying but a lot is being left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
Hope all is well with the Biafra dream?
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 30, 2017

I am sure some people have started backstabbing already.

Today was a day of rest somewhere and this is a major sabotage undecided

The same government that they castigate; same are they serving behind close doors.
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by omenkaLives(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
All these noise about biawhatever just make me wonder how on earth people could be so ignorant about procedure.

If a quarter of the energy y'all deploy in cursing and insulting the zoo and her inhabitants (which ironically include yourselves and your parents) is chanelled into pressurising your representatives at the federal level to push for a referendum, perhaps you would have been leaps and bounds ahead of where you currently are in the struggle for your fabled utopia.

I pray your dreams come true sooooooooonest!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by ecokebaram44(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
please governor, can you tell us exactly what you discuss?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Adiola(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
even imbeciles from middle belt all have opinions on Biafra truly Biafra has suffered and that afonja midget inconsequential fool,a dwarf and an irritant of a pastor called GREAT IKPEAZU TO calm biafrans down ....the idiot forget he is talking to the wrong guy....old fake pastor

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by wristbangle: 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:

I am sure some people have started backstabbing already.

Today was a day of rest somewhere and this is a major sabotage undecided

The same government that they castigate; same are they serving behind close doors.

I wonder bros
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by wristbangle: 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
even imbeciles from middle belt all have opinions on Biafra truly Biafra has suffered and that afonja midget inconsequential fool,a dwarf and an irritant of a pastor called GREAT IKPEAZU TO calm biafrans down ....the idiot forget he is talking to the wrong guy....old fake pastor

U were once a peaceful lady. See what IPOB bile has turned you into.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by IfeNtinye: 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
All these noise about biawhatever just make me wonder how on earth people could be so ignorant about procedure.

If a quarter of the energy y'all deploy in cursing and insulting the zoo and her inhabitants (which ironically include yourselves and your parents) is chanelled into pressurising your representatives at the federal level to push for a referendum, perhaps you would have been leaps and bounds ahead of where you currently are in the struggle for your fabled utopia.

I pray your dreams come true sooooooooonest!
[/s]trash you are not praying anything

blody hater

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by eagleeye2: 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
Ihe nîne zoro ezo, g' aputa îhe

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by modik(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2017
watching in 3D

vox populi, vox dei
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Adiola(f): 11:00pm On May 30, 2017
wristbangle:

U were once a peaceful lady. See what IPOB bile has turned you into.
my brother I have Igbo mum and boyfriend and so far igbos have shown my family what love is after everything I suffered in the hands of my father's people please don't blame me I have the blood of both tribes but the love I got from my mother's is more

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Okoroawusa: 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
Adiola:
my brother I have Igbo mum and boyfriend and so far igbos have shown my family what love is after everything I suffered in the hands of my father's people please don't blame me I have the blood of both tribes but the love I got from my mother's is more
I just wonder how old u r?
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Adiola(f): 11:17pm On May 30, 2017
Okoroawusa:

I just wonder how old u r?
yes until I support my father's people that's when I ll be old enough so much from an uncircumcised mooslem

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by wristbangle: 6:47am On May 31, 2017
Adiola:

I understand very well especially when it comes to family issues but don't use that to judge the entire tribe dear. This issue is everywhere in the nation but don't because of what u have endured in the hands of your father's people hate the whole tribe. Between is your dad a muslim?
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Adiola(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
wristbangle:

I understand very well especially when it comes to family issues but don't use that to judge the entire tribe dear. This issue is everywhere in the nation but don't because of what u have endured in the hands of your father's people hate the whole tribe. Between is your dad a muslim?
yes
Re: Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On May 31, 2017
Adiola:
yes until I support my father's people that's when I ll be old enough so much from an uncircumcised mooslem
omode l'on se e.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Revealed / Ndume: Buhari's Medical Vacation Has No Time Limit / Breaking News: The Islamization Agenda For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.